FM19 England down to Level 11 *Released*

2 hours ago, Big D Man said:

Hi Lionel. I might have been a bit unclear in my previous message. What I meant is, would you let me have your database which includes all Level 10 teams plus the select few leagues you have done at Level 11? I am wanting to start a new save with a Level 11 team which you have already created in the Shef & Hallam League.

As for other leagues at Level 11, I am more than happy to get you some information over the weekend.

Many thanks.

I have not added the leagues in at level 11, for now I am just putting the data in, the leagues are put in after I have finished so I don't get mixed up with promotion/relegation etc. It would not work proper anyway because all the teams relegated from the northern counties east league division 1 would go into the Sheffield league because of all the missing leagues at level 11.

Any information for level 11 leagues very welcome. I have already done

Sheffield & Hallam League

Wiltshire League

Southern combination Division 2 

Edited by lionel messi

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you what would be brilliant if you were willing to do it.

For those of us with modest rigs, a full 11-level database could slow up the processing too much. If, in addition to a full 11-level database you could also put out separate one such as 10 levels + L11 Sheffield, 10 levels + L11 Wiltshire and so on, we could choose which L11 league we wanted to start in and still have a manageable size.

1 hour ago, phnompenhandy said:

Tell you what would be brilliant if you were willing to do it.

For those of us with modest rigs, a full 11-level database could slow up the processing too much. If, in addition to a full 11-level database you could also put out separate one such as 10 levels + L11 Sheffield, 10 levels + L11 Wiltshire and so on, we could choose which L11 league we wanted to start in and still have a manageable size.

I am going to try and do a full Level 11 database but it depends on if I can get all the information for the leagues.

The trouble with adding out single leagues is that the structure will not work properly because of more teams coming down from higher levels into incorrect leagues.

23 hours ago, lionel messi said:

I did not add in away kits unless I had the information, how do you add in generic kits?

I probably worded that badly, I just meant that if every team is given an away kit, doesn't matter what, then it allows us to drop custom kits on top, but we can't if it isn't there to begin with. As long as the team you copy to use as your base has one, it's all good (if that's how you do it).

As an aside, I just bought in the in-game editor to try to solve this, but if I add the away kit it not only doesn't allow my custom kit pic to overwrite it but it also seems to disable my existing custom home kit, with no amount of cache clearing and skin reloading bringing it back, so I'll have to make do with the plain white kit as my away kit.

If you decide to update it on your next pass, pics of home away kit attached.

Cheers.

rufc-kits.jpg

3 minutes ago, VinnyChilds said:

I probably worded that badly, I just meant that if every team is given an away kit, doesn't matter what, then it allows us to drop custom kits on top, but we can't if it isn't there to begin with. As long as the team you copy to use as your base has one, it's all good (if that's how you do it).

As an aside, I just bought in the in-game editor to try to solve this, but if I add the away kit it not only doesn't allow my custom kit pic to overwrite it but it also seems to disable my existing custom home kit, with no amount of cache clearing and skin reloading bringing it back, so I'll have to make do with the plain white kit as my away kit.

If you decide to update it on your next pass, pics of home away kit attached.

Cheers.

rufc-kits.jpg

Which team?

image.png.6add4573662ea1b7df498a2296e494e6.png

full details for West Riding County Amateur League Premier Division

Bradford Olympic (aka 'The Olympic') - based in Bradford; play at Eccleshill Sports & Social Club. Founded date seems to be 2017. Home kit is all black with red stripes on the lower half of the shirt. Away kit is red shirts and socks with white shorts. 
Golcar United (aka 'Golcar Boys') - based in Golcar, Colne Valley; play at Longfields Rec, Kirklees. Can't find date founded, 2004 appears to be earliest. Home kit is green and white checked pattern, with black shorts & green socks. Away kit is black shoulders and chest above dark green.     
Lepton Highlanders - based in Lepton, Huddersfield, play at Lepton Highlanders Sports & Social Club. Founded 2015. Home kit blue and white striped shirt with blue socks and shorts. Away kit is red and black stripes, black socks and shorts.        
Littletown FC - based in Heckmondwike; play at Beck Lane. Founded 2013. Home kit is all burgundy with light blue trim. Assume away kit is the reverse!    
Lower Hopton AFC - based in Mirfield; play at Woodend Road. Can't find date founded, 2009 appears to be earliest mention of them. Home kit red shirts, black shorts, red socks. Away kit appears to be yellow shirt and socks, blue shorts.
Overden West Riding - based in Calderdale; play at Wainstalls, Calderdale. Founded 2017.Hhome kit is yellow shirt and socks with black shorts, all red for away.
Palestino FC (aka 'PFC') - based in West Horton, Bradford, play at University Of Bradford Sports Centre. Founded 2003. Home kit is purple shirt with black socks and shorts. Can't seem to find an away kit
Route One Rovers (aka 'the Rovers') - based in Bradford; play at Esholt Lane. Founded 2013. All red home kit with white trim, away kit is all blue with white trim
Ryburn United - based in Ripponden, Sowerby Bridge; play at Ripponden Wood. Founded 1969.  Home kit is red and black stripes, away kit seems to be light blue and white stripes.        
Steeton AFC Reserves (aka 'The Chevrons')  - based in Steeton; play at Cougar Park, Keighley. Founded in 1905. Home kit is all dark green, away kit white shirts and socks with black shorts
Toller FC - based in Thornton, Bradford; play at Thornton Rec Centre. Founded in 2012. all blue home kit with white trim, away kit is purple shirt with black socks and shorts, and black shoulders on the shirt
TVR United - based in Bingley; play at the Zara Sports Centre. Can't find date founded, 2013 appears to be earliest mention of them. Home Kit is all red. can't find an away kit. They are really hard to get any info on at all!

10 minutes ago, RexEverything said:

image.png.6add4573662ea1b7df498a2296e494e6.png

full details for West Riding County Amateur League Premier Division

Bradford Olympic (aka 'The Olympic') - based in Bradford; play at Eccleshill Sports & Social Club. Founded date seems to be 2017. Home kit is all black with red stripes on the lower half of the shirt. Away kit is red shirts and socks with white shorts. 
Golcar United (aka 'Golcar Boys') - based in Golcar, Colne Valley; play at Longfields Rec, Kirklees. Can't find date founded, 2004 appears to be earliest. Home kit is green and white checked pattern, with black shorts & green socks. Away kit is black shoulders and chest above dark green.     
Lepton Highlanders - based in Lepton, Huddersfield, play at Lepton Highlanders Sports & Social Club. Founded 2015. Home kit blue and white striped shirt with blue socks and shorts. Away kit is red and black stripes, black socks and shorts.        
Littletown FC - based in Heckmondwike; play at Beck Lane. Founded 2013. Home kit is all burgundy with light blue trim. Assume away kit is the reverse!    
Lower Hopton AFC - based in Mirfield; play at Woodend Road. Can't find date founded, 2009 appears to be earliest mention of them. Home kit red shirts, black shorts, red socks. Away kit appears to be yellow shirt and socks, blue shorts.
Overden West Riding - based in Calderdale; play at Wainstalls, Calderdale. Founded 2017.Hhome kit is yellow shirt and socks with black shorts, all red for away.
Palestino FC (aka 'PFC') - based in West Horton, Bradford, play at University Of Bradford Sports Centre. Founded 2003. Home kit is purple shirt with black socks and shorts. Can't seem to find an away kit
Route One Rovers (aka 'the Rovers') - based in Bradford; play at Esholt Lane. Founded 2013. All red home kit with white trim, away kit is all blue with white trim
Ryburn United - based in Ripponden, Sowerby Bridge; play at Ripponden Wood. Founded 1969.  Home kit is red and black stripes, away kit seems to be light blue and white stripes.        
Steeton AFC Reserves (aka 'The Chevrons')  - based in Steeton; play at Cougar Park, Keighley. Founded in 1905. Home kit is all dark green, away kit white shirts and socks with black shorts
Toller FC - based in Thornton, Bradford; play at Thornton Rec Centre. Founded in 2012. all blue home kit with white trim, away kit is purple shirt with black socks and shorts, and black shoulders on the shirt
TVR United - based in Bingley; play at the Zara Sports Centre. Can't find date founded, 2013 appears to be earliest mention of them. Home Kit is all red. can't find an away kit. They are really hard to get any info on at all!

cheers

Image result for West Yorkshire League Premier Division logo

Full details for West Yorkshire League Premier Division

Beeston St Anthonys
(aka 'the Saints') - based in Beeston, Leeds. Play at St Anthony's Road. Founded 2014. Home kit is all green, away kit is light blue shirts and socks, claret shorts.         
Carlton Athletic - based in Carlton, Wakefield. Play at Town Street, Carlton. Founded 2005. All blue home kit.  Away kit is maroon shirt and socks with white shorts.
Field AFC - based in Bradford; play at Field Sports and Social Club. Founded 2005. all green home kit, all blue away.
Headingley - based in Headingley, Leeds. Play at Weetwood Playing Fields, Leeds. Founded 2001. Home kit is all blue. Away kit is burgundy shirt and socks with white shorts.     
Horbury Town (aka 'The Town') - based in Horbury, Wakefield; play at Slazengers Sports Complex, Horbury. Founded 1997. Home kit Red shirts and socks, black shorts. Away kit Yellow shirt, white socks and shorts.         
Huddersfield Amateurs - based in Elland, Halifax. Play at Old Earth, Elland. Founded 1905. home kit is light blue shirts and socks, white shorts. Away kit is dark blue and light blue hooped shirt, dark blue socks and shorts.
Hunslet Club - based in Leeds, play at The Hunslet Club. Founded 1940. All green home kit with yellow detail. Away kit white shirt and socks with dark blue shorts.     
Ilkley Town AFC (aka 'Town') based in Ilkley; play at Ben Rhydding Sports Centre, Ilkley. Founded 2013. Home kit is all dark blue with yellow detail. Away kit is red shirts and socks, black shorts. 
Knaresborough Town Reserves (aka 'The Boro') - based in Knaresborough, near Harrogate. Play at Manse Lane, Knaresborough. Founded 1902. Home kit red shirt and white shoulders, black shorts, red socks. Away kit yellow shirt and socks, black shorts.         
Leeds City - based in Adel, North Leeds; play at Church Lane. Founded 2006. Home kit white shirts with dark blue socks and shorts. all blue away kit.
Rawdon Old Boys AFC - based in Leeds; play at Billing View, Rawdon, Leeds. Founded "over 100 years ago" (helpful!).  Burgundy shirt and shorts. light blue shirt sleeves and socks for home kit. Away kit is bright yellow shirt with black socks and shorts.     
Robin Hood Athletic - based in Rothwell, Leeds; play at the Coach and Horses,Rothwell. Founded 2011. Thick Red and black striped shirt, black socks and shorts for home kit. Away kit is all light blue with darker blue trim. 
Salts FC (aka 'The Alpacas') - based in Saltaire, Shipley; play at Salts Sports Association in Saltaire. Founded 1923. Home kit is yellow shirt with blue socks and shorts. Away kit is white shirt with black shorts and socks. 
Sherburn White Rose - based in Sherburn-in-Elmet, Selby. Play at Finkle Hill    , Sherburn.  Founded 1961. Home kit is yellow shirt, with dark blue shoulders, shorts & socks. away kit blue shirt, with white socks and shorts
Whitkirk Wanderers (aka 'The Kirk') - based in Leeds; play at Selby Road    , Leeds. Founded 1960. All blue home kit, with darker blue on the arms and chest. all orange away kit.    
Wyke Wanderers AFC - based in Cleckheaton; play at Whitechapel Road. Founded 2006. Home kit is white shirt with thick black bar down the middle of it (a bit like Ajax), black shorts and socks. Away kit is red and blue stripes, red shorts and blue socks. 

Hey there.  Long time lurker, first time poster.  I downloaded your database last year for FM 18 and it was absolutely wonderful in every aspect.  I just got FM 19 today on the winter sale and decided to get your database again for another managerial run with Hartley Wintney.  As you can see on the picture I've provided, it seems the FA Cup is listed twice for some odd reason.  I don't know if that's an error with the Database or an Error on my end.  The only editor files I have installed are your database and the real name fixes from sortitoutsi.

If there's a quick fix already, please let me know.  Otherwise, I figured you might want to know about this.

FA Cup_ Overview Profile.png

11 hours ago, GrimmTsung said:

Hey there.  Long time lurker, first time poster.  I downloaded your database last year for FM 18 and it was absolutely wonderful in every aspect.  I just got FM 19 today on the winter sale and decided to get your database again for another managerial run with Hartley Wintney.  As you can see on the picture I've provided, it seems the FA Cup is listed twice for some odd reason.  I don't know if that's an error with the Database or an Error on my end.  The only editor files I have installed are your database and the real name fixes from sortitoutsi.

If there's a quick fix already, please let me know.  Otherwise, I figured you might want to know about this.

FA Cup_ Overview Profile.png

I think what has happened is I accidently deleted the FA Cup then recreated it to add in the extra preliminary rounds, that's why all the history went missing too, I will fix this soon.

1 hour ago, Lewesrook said:

Quick question, Bostick 1 South East has 19 teams after season 1. I know that Thamesmead went under during the season. was wondering would you readjust the league to get all step 4 leagues to be 20 each in the season afterwards?

I am unsure of how to do it yet.

1 hour ago, Lewesrook said:

Also I have noticed that no leagues have any games for Boxing Day/New Years Day/ Bank Holiday Monday (August) and Easter Monday?

I don't know if I will try to alter this or not yet, last year when I tried altering fixtures it really messed the database up and a lot of the league fixtures was played in midweek instead of the weekend.

11 hours ago, lionel messi said:

I think what has happened is I accidently deleted the FA Cup then recreated it to add in the extra preliminary rounds, that's why all the history went missing too, I will fix this soon.

I don't know how to stop the FA Cup appearing twice, I have tried several different things but it is always there.

Any help is very welcome.

15 hours ago, lionel messi said:

I don't know how to stop the FA Cup appearing twice, I have tried several different things but it is always there.

Any help is very welcome.

As I said earlier, best would be to undo the change where you deleted the original FA Cup (comp ID 1301426). In Database changes, find it as I have shown here in the attachment and then remove that change, then click "Reload Database and Apply Undeleted Changes"

image.thumb.png.c870c103e1e08c686e9644fdb1083ca3.png

Having done that, I would recommend you try to delete the New FA Cup you made, 100000053.

Under England -> Competitions you'll now have a blank, which you should replace with the original FA Cup.

image.thumb.png.ecdc4fbe02bab47948d5311f3ea17b69.png

Under Advanced Rules find the blank and also replace competition with FA Cup.

BTW, I would recommend that you change the fixture priority to "Domestic Cup - High" because at the moment the some rounds, especially the Semi-finals are being played  mid-week because the Premier League takes precedence. And another thing is you don't have any TV Dates in. If you look in the Advanced Rules in your file, the original rules for the FA Cup are still there, you can easliy copy TV Dates and paste them by clicked on Edit button at the top.

Edited by paulgerty

2 hours ago, paulgerty said:

As I said earlier, best would be to undo the change where you deleted the original FA Cup (comp ID 1301426). In Database changes, find it as I have shown here in the attachment and then remove that change, then click "Reload Database and Apply Undeleted Changes"

image.thumb.png.c870c103e1e08c686e9644fdb1083ca3.png

Having done that, I would recommend you try to delete the New FA Cup you made, 100000053.

Under England -> Competitions you'll now have a blank, which you should replace with the original FA Cup.

image.thumb.png.ecdc4fbe02bab47948d5311f3ea17b69.png

Under Advanced Rules find the blank and also replace competition with FA Cup.

BTW, I would recommend that you change the fixture priority to "Domestic Cup - High" because at the moment the some rounds, especially the Semi-finals are being played  mid-week because the Premier League takes precedence. And another thing is you don't have any TV Dates in. If you look in the Advanced Rules in your file, the original rules for the FA Cup are still there, you can easliy copy TV Dates and paste them by clicked on Edit button at the top.

Thanks for all that. I think i have now fixed it. Just got a few more rounds to do and everything will be good.

full details for ChromaSport Peterborough & District Football League Premier Division – Promoted to United Counties Division One

Moulton Harrox – Based in Moulton, Lincolnshire and play at Broad Lane. Home kit Blue with white stripes. Away is Yellow with green shorts. 
Netherton United – Based in Peterborough and play at The Grange which is a 3G floodlit pitch. Home kit is Red top, black shorts and away is White top and red shorts.     
Thorney FC – based in the village of Thorney, Cambridgeshire and play their games at Campbell Drive. Home kit is Yellow and Black shorts, with away white and black.
Holbeach United Reserves - based in Holbeach, Lincolnshire and play at Carters Park, the same pitch as Holbeach United. Their colours are the same as the main team. *This should not be a playable team and cannot be promoted*
Peterborough Sports Development - based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and play their game on PSL Pitch #1. They are the ‘reserve’ team of Peterborough Sports and play with the same colours. *This should not be a playable team and cannot be promoted*
Stamford Lions - based in Stamford, Lincolnshire; groundshare with Blackstones (Lincoln Road), Home kit is Red top, black shorts and away is yellow and blue shorts
Whittlesey Athletic FC - based in Whittlesey(sea), Cambridgeshire, play at Feldale Field #1 Founded 2003. Home kit is Blue shirt with black socks and shorts. Away is Red top, white shorts
Tydd FC - based in Tydd St. Giles, Cambridgeshire; play at Fenland Stadium. Founded 2013. Home is Black & White stripes. away kit is all blue with white trim
Ketton FC - based in Ketton, Rutland, play at Ketton Sports and Social Club.Home kit is Blue and White shorts, away kit yellow and white stripes.        
Oakham United FC  - based in Oakham, Rutland and play Barleythorpe. Founded in 1905. Home kit is all dark green, away kit white shirts and socks with black shorts
Sutton Bridge United FC – Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire play at Memorial Park. Founded in 2012. Hone kit black and white stripes, away kit is purple shirt with black socks and shorts, and black shoulders on the shirt
Long Sutton Athletic FC - based in Long Sutton, Lincolnshire; play at the London Road. Home Kit is black and white stripes, away is white and red shorts.ICA Sports FC - based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and play at the South Bretton Playing Fields #1. Home Kit is Blue and white stripes, away is Red and White
Leverington Sports FC - based in Leverington, Cambridgeshire and play at the Church Road #1. Home Kit is Green & White, away is Yellow & Blue
Langtoft United FC - based in Langtoft, Lincolnshire and play at Manor Way Sports Ground. Home Kit is Red top, yellow shorts, away is Black and white stripes
Peterborough Polonia FC - based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and play at Nene Valley Community Centre. Home Kit is Blue & White Stripes away is Red & White

4 hours ago, Mr_Whippy said:

full details for ChromaSport Peterborough & District Football League Premier Division – Promoted to United Counties Division One

Moulton Harrox – Based in Moulton, Lincolnshire and play at Broad Lane. Home kit Blue with white stripes. Away is Yellow with green shorts. 
Netherton United – Based in Peterborough and play at The Grange which is a 3G floodlit pitch. Home kit is Red top, black shorts and away is White top and red shorts.     
Thorney FC – based in the village of Thorney, Cambridgeshire and play their games at Campbell Drive. Home kit is Yellow and Black shorts, with away white and black.
Holbeach United Reserves - based in Holbeach, Lincolnshire and play at Carters Park, the same pitch as Holbeach United. Their colours are the same as the main team. *This should not be a playable team and cannot be promoted*
Peterborough Sports Development - based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and play their game on PSL Pitch #1. They are the ‘reserve’ team of Peterborough Sports and play with the same colours. *This should not be a playable team and cannot be promoted*
Stamford Lions - based in Stamford, Lincolnshire; groundshare with Blackstones (Lincoln Road), Home kit is Red top, black shorts and away is yellow and blue shorts
Whittlesey Athletic FC - based in Whittlesey(sea), Cambridgeshire, play at Feldale Field #1 Founded 2003. Home kit is Blue shirt with black socks and shorts. Away is Red top, white shorts
Tydd FC - based in Tydd St. Giles, Cambridgeshire; play at Fenland Stadium. Founded 2013. Home is Black & White stripes. away kit is all blue with white trim
Ketton FC - based in Ketton, Rutland, play at Ketton Sports and Social Club.Home kit is Blue and White shorts, away kit yellow and white stripes.        
Oakham United FC  - based in Oakham, Rutland and play Barleythorpe. Founded in 1905. Home kit is all dark green, away kit white shirts and socks with black shorts
Sutton Bridge United FC – Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire play at Memorial Park. Founded in 2012. Hone kit black and white stripes, away kit is purple shirt with black socks and shorts, and black shoulders on the shirt
Long Sutton Athletic FC - based in Long Sutton, Lincolnshire; play at the London Road. Home Kit is black and white stripes, away is white and red shorts.ICA Sports FC - based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and play at the South Bretton Playing Fields #1. Home Kit is Blue and white stripes, away is Red and White
Leverington Sports FC - based in Leverington, Cambridgeshire and play at the Church Road #1. Home Kit is Green & White, away is Yellow & Blue
Langtoft United FC - based in Langtoft, Lincolnshire and play at Manor Way Sports Ground. Home Kit is Red top, yellow shorts, away is Black and white stripes
Peterborough Polonia FC - based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and play at Nene Valley Community Centre. Home Kit is Blue & White Stripes away is Red & White

thanks for this

On ‎21‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 14:27, VinnyChilds said:

When you edit kits with in-game editor, it autamticaly disables custom kits. When you're done editing, you have to tick option "show licenced kits" (also within in-game editor options).

NEW UPDATED FILE

FA Cup/FA Trophy now working how it should.

FA Cup Preliminary & Qualifying rounds now drawn regionally. 

FA Cup TV Dates now put in.

FA Cup TV Money if tie is selected for TV coverage.

Minimum/Maximum teams altered at Level 10 to try to stop leagues from increasing/decreasing teams by a lot at Level 10 from 2nd season onwards. (some leagues were being reduced quite a lot in numbers from the 2nd season)

City of cheddar co ordinates fixed, wrong co ordinates was set, they were going into southern counties east after 1st season.

I can now continue adding data for Leagues at Level 11.

1st post updated with new file, also posted here.

England Level 10 League & Data Updates.fmf

Edited by lionel messi

Really enjoying this database. Thank you.

Have you done any tests on team finances after many years? (or long term tests in general) I'm interested in playing a really long career so I might edit the database a little bit so that new teams can enter the league and the finances are relatively stable.

1 hour ago, chucklechuck said:

Really enjoying this database. Thank you.

Have you done any tests on team finances after many years? (or long term tests in general) I'm interested in playing a really long career so I might edit the database a little bit so that new teams can enter the league and the finances are relatively stable.

No I have not done any tests to see what the finances are like, but they should be able to make more money as they rise up the leagues with the FA Competitions.

3 hours ago, lionel messi said:

No I have not done any tests to see what the finances are like, but they should be able to make more money as they rise up the leagues with the FA Competitions.

My worry is more that most teams, who don't rise up the leagues, will all go into debt and be unable to get out of it. This happened to me with my own databases. I'm doing a test now but I only have my laptop with me so it will be slow. I can report back if it's of interest.

I've also added in a fake "level 11" so that different teams will pop into the visible league structure as I go along. I'm also going to remove the rule preventing B-teams from being promoted just because I want to play with that challenge. I'd be happy to share this version if allowed.

On ‎29‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 15:55, lionel messi said:

Does anyone know what this means? or how to fix it?

Capture.thumb.JPG.4532909bda2167049b11e5b25e672b03.JPG

I think I have fixed the problem I was having when I added in some of the Level 11 Leagues I had created.

I was also having problems with teams moving into different Leagues at the start of the game but I know how to stop that now.

Here is a few screenshots of the Level 11 Leagues.

Capture.thumb.JPG.3b48f1db1ddb93ddb022371c6bae71c4.JPGCapture1.thumb.JPG.f6d5d4d39d7cb74659a0abdb1dc59a17.JPGCapture2.thumb.JPG.f0e4327a18dcfbbd25b5df00ab1e07bb.JPGCapture3.thumb.JPG.7aee43662e0941baed412356dc8a7b38.JPGCapture4.thumb.JPG.8ba27c0fb97af76f2c40df5fded9df10.JPGCapture5.thumb.JPG.3c99f72c6fb1d0f2082897bb3754981a.JPGCapture6.thumb.JPG.b0504a666a34719e74dab592fa941186.JPG

4 hours ago, Norman 'Break your Legs' Hunter said:

Northern Prem League Div 1. 

It worked fine in the first season when i was in the North eastern counties league. 

17th December it looks like. 

Yes I'm keen to know which version as I'm about to download but stated the FA Cup should be fixed?

8 hours ago, Norman 'Break your Legs' Hunter said:

Has anybody had a problem with the FA Cup not working in Season 2019/20? I've got no fixtures coming up and I'm into October now. 

Working for me. I'm using 1843433318_EnglandLevel10LeagueDataUpdates,fmf

North Riding Football League - Founded 2017

North Riding Football League Fixtures, Cup Draws, Round-Up & Reports- Sat 25th & Sun 26th Nov

Team Name / Stadium Name / Location / Home Kit Colour 

Beads - The Beechwood - Middlesbrough - Half red half black shirt, black shorts, black socks

Bedale AFC - Heck Food Stadium - Bedale - Ugly looking hot dog kit, orange top, pink shorts, pink socks

Boro Rangers - MFC Foundation - Middlesbrough - All red kit - All black away kit

Fishburn Park FC - Broomfield Park - Whitby - All Green kit - 

Grangetown Boys Club - Grangetown YCC - Redcar - Yellow and black vertical stripes top, black shorts, black socks - All red away kit

Guisborough Town Reserves - Laurence Jackson School - Guisborough

Kader FC - Outwood Academy - Middlesbrough - Orange shirt, black shorts, black socks

New Marske FC - New Marske Sports Club - Redcar - Royal blue shirt, blue shorts, blue socks - Away kit is yellow shirt, blue shorts, yellow socks

Redcar Newmarket - Rye Hills School - Redcar - Orange shirt, white shorts, white socks

Redcar Town - Mo Mowlem Park - Redcar - Blue and white striped shirt, blue shorts, white socks

St Mary's 1947 - Trinity Catholic College - Middlesbrough - Black and red striped shirt, black shorts, black socks

Staithes Athletic - Staithes Athletic Club - Cleveland - Lime green shirt and shorts, white socks

Stockton West End - North Shore Academy - Stockton - Half sky blue half dark blue chequered shirt, dark blue shorts and socks

Stokesley Sports Club - Stokesley Sports Club - Middlesbrough - Black and red striped shirt, black shorts, black socks

Thornaby Dubliners - Harold Wilson Centre - Thornaby-on-Tees - Green shirt, green shorts, white socks

Yarm & Eaglescliffe - Conyers School - Yarm - Royal blue shirt, white shorts, blue socks / All white away kit

Edited by Big D Man

4 minutes ago, Big D Man said:

North Riding Football League - Founded 2017

North Riding Football League Fixtures, Cup Draws, Round-Up & Reports- Sat 25th & Sun 26th Nov

Team Name / Stadium Name / Location / Home Kit Colour 

Beads - The Beechwood - Middlesbrough - Half red half black shirt, black shorts, black socks

Bedale AFC - Heck Food Stadium - Bedale - Ugly looking hot dog kit, orange top, pink shorts, pink socks

Boro Rangers - MFC Foundation - Middlesbrough - All red kit - All black away kit

Fishburn Park FC - Broomfield Park - Whitby - All Green kit - 

Grangetown Boys Club - Grangetown YCC - Redcar - Yellow and black vertical stripes top, black shorts, black socks - All red away kit

Guisborough Town Reserves - Laurence Jackson School - Guisborough

Kader FC - Outwood Academy - Middlesbrough - Orange shirt, black shorts, black socks

New Marske FC - New Marske Sports Club - Redcar - Royal blue shirt, blue shorts, blue socks - Away kit is yellow shirt, blue shorts, yellow socks

Redcar Newmarket - Rye Hills School - Redcar - Orange shirt, white shorts, white socks

Redcar Town - Mo Mowlem Park - Redcar - Blue and white striped shirt, blue shorts, white socks

St Mary's 1947 - Trinity Catholic College - Middlesbrough - Black and red striped shirt, black shorts, black socks

Staithes Athletic - Staithes Athletic Club - Cleveland - Lime green shirt and shorts, white socks

Stockton West End - North Shore Academy - Stockton - Half sky blue half dark blue chequered shirt, dark blue shorts and socks

Stokesley Sports Club - Stokesley Sports Club - Middlesbrough - Black and red striped shirt, black shorts, black socks

Thornaby Dubliners - Harold Wilson Centre - Thornaby-on-Tees - Green shirt, green shorts, white socks

Yarm & Eaglescliffe - Conyers School - Yarm - Royal blue shirt, white shorts, blue socks / All white away kit

thanks dude

York Football League - Founded 1897

Yorkfootballleague.jpg

Team Name / Ground / Location

Church Fenton - Church Fenton Ground - Tadcaster

First Kit - Yellow shirts, Blue shorts, Blue socks
Second Kit - Blue/Black Striped shirts, Black shorts, Black socks

Copmanthorpe - Copmanthorpe Recreation Ground - York

First Kit    red shirts, white shorts, Red socks
Second Kit    Yellow shirts, blue shorts,blue socks

Dringhouses - St Helens Road - York

First Kit    maroon/sky blue shirts, maroon shorts, maroon socks
Second Kit    sky blue shirts, maroon shorts, maroon socks

Dunnington - Common Road - York

First Kit    black/white striped shirts, black shorts, red socks
Second Kit    Red shirts, Black shorts, black socks

F1 Racing - St Johns Sport Centre - York

First Kit    1st Team - royal blue shirts, royal blue shorts, red socks
Second Kit    red shirts, red shorts, blue socks

Hemingbrough United - Selby Town Ground - Selby

First Kit    red/black striped shirts, black shorts, black socks
Second Kit    Yellow shirts, Green shorts, Green socks

Huntlington Rovers - Huntington Sports Club - York

First Kit    Yellow shirts, blue shorts, blue socks.
Second Kit    Sky blue /White stripe shirts, black shorts and black socks

Kirkbymoorside - Kirkbymooreside Rec - York

First Kit    All Red
Second Kit    All Yellow

Old Malton St Marys - Fitzwilliam Sports Field - Malton

First Kit    blue shirts, blue shorts, blue socks
Second Kit    yellow shirts, yellow shorts, yellow socks

Osbaldwick - The Leyes - York

First Kit    Black/White shirts, Black shorts, Black socks
Second Kit    Red/Black shirts, Red shorts, Red socks

Poppleton United - Main Street - York

First Kit    orange shirts, black shorts, Orange socks
Second Kit    blue shirts, Black shorts, Black socks

Sporting Knavesmire - Poppleton Community Sports Pavilion - York

First Kit    purple shirts, purple shorts, purple socks
Second Kit    orange shirts, black shorts, black socks

Tadcaster Magnets - Tadcaster Magnet Sports and Social Club

First Kit    GREEN/WHITE shirts    GREEN shorts GREEN socks
Second Kit    All Blue

Thorpe United - Riccall Landing Lane - York

First Kit    Navy Shirts, Navy Shorts, Navy Socks
Second Kit    White Shirts, Red Shorts, Red Socks

Wigginton Grasshoppers - Wigginton Mill Lane - York

First Kit    Green and White Shirts, Green Shorts, Green socks
Second Kit    Red & White shirts, Black Shorts, Black Socks

Manchester Football League - Est 1893Image result for Manchester Football League

Name / Ground / Location / Kit

Beechfield United - Salford Sports Village - Salford - Light blue shirt, dark blue shorts and socksBeechfield United 

Bolton County - Radcliffe Road - Bolton - All yellow kit, All green away kitBolton County

Chadderton Reserves - Ark Fleet Stadium - Chadderton - All red kitChadderton Reserves

Dukinfield Town - Woodhams Park - Dukinfield - Black and white stripes, black shorts and socks - green and white hooped away kit with white shorts and green socksDukinfield Town

East Manchester - Wright Robinson College - Manchester - Red shirt, white shorts, red socks - all blue away kitEast Manchester

Heyside - Crompton House School - Oldham - Sky blue and white shirt, sky blue shorts and socks - all dark blue away kitHeyside

Hindsford - Squires Lane - Manchester - Yellow shirt, black shorts, yellow socks - red away shirt, black shorts,  red socksHindsford

Manchester Central - The Manchester College - Manchester - White shirt, black shorts, red socks - red and black stripes away shirt, white shorts, black socksManchester Central

Manchester Gregorians - Belle Vue Sports Village - Manchester - All burgundy home kit - black and white stripes away, black shorts and socksManchester Gregorians

Old Altrinchamians - Crossfield Bridge Sports Ground - Sale - Black and white stripes shirt, black shorts and socks Old Altrinchamians

Rochdale Sacred Heart - Fox Park - Rochdale - Red and white stripes, black shorts, red socksRochdale Sacred Heart

Royton Town - Oldham Academy North - Oldham - Red shirt, black shorts and socks - Yellow away shirt, blue shorts and socksRoyton Town

Springhead - St Johns Street - Oldham - Red and white striped shirt, red shorts and socksSpringhead

Stockport Georgians - Cromley Road - Stockport - Red shirt, black shorts, red socksStockport Georgians

Walshaw Sports - Walshaw Sports Club - Bury - Black and white striped shirt, black shorts and socksWalshaw Sports

On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 14:36, Big D Man said:

Will you tell me the divisions you have done so I don't post any which you've already done, cheers.

These are the Leagues I have done.

Central Midlands League Premier Division South.

Humber Premier League Premier Division.

Leicestershire Senior League Premier Division.

Lincolnshire League.

Liverpool Premier League Premier Division.

Manchester League Premier Division.

Mid Sussex League Premier Division.

North Riding League Premier Division.

Nottinghamshire Senior League Senior Division.

Peterborough & District League Premier Division.

Sheffield & Hallamshire County Senior League Premier Division.

Southern Combination League Division 2.

Surrey Elite Intermediate League.

West Riding County Amateur League.

West Yorkshire League Premier Division.

Wiltshire Senior League Premier Division.

York League Premier Division.

These are the Leagues I have info for and need to input data for.

Thames Valley Premier League Premier Division
Wearside League
West Cheshire League Division 1
Gloucestershire County League
Hampshire Premier League Senior Division
Hertfordshire Senior County League Premier Division
Kent County League
Central Midlands League Premier Division North
Anglian Combination Premier Division
Bedfordshire County League Premier Division
Cambridgeshire County League Premier Division
Cheshire League Premier Division