Sports Interactive Community
macro

How not to hate De Gea...

1 minuto atrás, Real disse:

I count 16 saves in that.  What rating did he get?

Only 10 shots saved according to stats, but 7.9 rating

20190113170137_1.jpg

20190113170128_1.jpg

From what I've read on this forum the goal keepers dont get very high ratings. SkySports shows De Gea got a 9 rating against Tottenham in the recent game. I think in FM to get a high rating he'd need a goal and an assist lol

Edited by djpdavey

40 minutes ago, djpdavey said:

From what I've read on this forum the goal keepers dont get very high ratings. SkySports shows De Gea got a 9 rating against Tottenham in the recent game. I think in FM to get a high rating he'd need a goal and an assist lol

Or just save 4 or 5 penalties, no big deal.

3 hours ago, djpdavey said:

Yh the keepers ratings are notoriously low ive had games where ive had 20+ shots on target with 3 ccc and not scored only for the opposition keeper to have a rating of 6.8 

I don't know but that's because I hate Man Utd. Every save and every version of FM they stalk whichever club I manage and unsettle my players. I wouldn't mind but when they do get a player from me they usually just make him sit around for about 3 seasons and rot from not getting any game time. I'm a manager who puts a lot of effort into youth development and as a result I now operate a "sell to anyone but Man Utd even if it's for a lower transfer fee" policy. 

Edited by Things Could Get Messi