FM 19 Money 451 Beowulf 451 (4123, 41221) 4231DM Knap

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, knap said:

I would use the Money 451, but in general MR/ML are better, and in theory you can use the same type of player.

I tried the Money 451 but wasnt overly impressed but Beowulf has always been good. Maybe I need to give it another try. Is the Winger-Winger or Winger-Treq version the best? 

Also what's the philosophy with Money? Haven't seen many tactics of yours with that style.

Knap, looking for a 433 tactic with inside forwards (not 3 strikers), and no dmc. Ajax style 433. Saw your  Beowulf Press 451 wide earl in this thread.
Is this the closest setup, or do you recommend another?

Also, is this not updated at all? Does it still work even on latest patch?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lower League test with Kingstonian, under Dafuge Challenge rules (Attribute masking, no coach badges, Sunday league reputation, unplayable club at start).

Screenshot (2191).png

@knapcould u help me, plz?
I couldn't make ur tactics work with Brentford (4th season, Championship, media pred 14th place)
The striker (Maupau) usually gets 6.4 rating, both IF make a lot of turnovers
But hte greatest problem is defence

2 typical mistakes:
1) the opponents start the attack from the LB or RB, move the ball via flank with the pass and then kill my defense with crosses or cuts
2) the CBs of the opponents use long balls and create 1-on-1 opportunities for strikers. My CB's have 12 speed and acceleration (that's ok for championship) but couldn't beat the strikers

could u give me any hints?

p.s. tactic - NOLOSS

How many seasons in Championship?

Is AM handling all team talks press training etc?

Maybe the std version may be better or try mentality changes 9White Europe uses these to great effect0.

Otherwise you would have to send me your game.

50 minutes ago, knap said:

How many seasons in Championship?

Is AM handling all team talks press training etc?

Maybe the std version may be better or try mentality changes 9White Europe uses these to great effect0.

Otherwise you would have to send me your game.

It's my 1st full season in charge of the club (but 4th in game. I accepted the proposal from Brentford at the end of previous season, moving to club from 3rd division. Played 10 games in previous season with Brentford)
Nope - training l myself put according to the schemes that were posted here on site. Team talks by AM
standart - you mean without changing to AP?

In testing AP does not work, so may be very specific to team being used. I tend not to use ball attracting roles..

There is a standard DLine and LOE tactic. I would also let AM take training until results improve.

I would also try dropping mentality away to control.

What are players reaction to your management so far?

Just now, knap said:

In testing AP does not work, so may be very specific to team being used. I tend not to use ball attracting roles..

There is a standard DLine and LOE tactic. I would also let AM take training until results improve.

OK, I'll go back to the standart one tactic
and believe in my AM 
(sorry, what's LOE?))

players are  concerned, because I was forced to sell one of the key defenders and an atacking midfielder
I had no choice - Stoke and swansea offered 10 mln ror each one
and I needed money, because we were in red numbers in salary

so they didn't agree with me that we had to sell the guys and are a bit unhappy

En 8/7/2019 a las 15:36, knap dijo:

AP not working for which tactic, 4132?

I have a question Knap, if you don't mind.  You mentioned you were using one of your tactics in the lower leagues

On 01/07/2019 at 05:12, knap said:

Lower League test with Kingstonian, under Dafuge Challenge rules (Attribute masking, no coach badges, Sunday league reputation, unplayable club at start).

Screenshot (2191).png

Which tactic would you suggest for lower leagues? And do you always leave them as attacking mentality?

The top tactics/formations work for both top leagues and lower leagues. The standard DL tactic performed well in LL, so if balls OTT are a problem this may be a solution.

I only use the mentality of the tactic (unless a SUS s required) and it just happens to be attacking is the optimum risk factor. Even if a SUS may be required say after a red card, it is often better not to change tactic including using attacking mentality.

• 3 weeks later...

@knap wanting to start a new save with Arsenal.  It looks like they are going to line up with a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-5-1 (4-1-2-2-1) this season.  Which of your tactics would suit that best?  And thanks for always being helpful, love your tactics!

For FM 19 I would not recommend 451 or 4231 but 4141 and 4411 and probably 4132 with or without  AP tweak.

Otherwise try the 4231 with 2 DMs or PILGRIMAGE 451.