cant see shirt numbers?

SixPointer

hello am playing as Kaiserslautern and there home kit is white and red. problem is the numbers are white on the white shirts so I cant see them. how do I go about fixing this so they are red? or at least visible? I have done anything like this before I normally just download packs. 

thanks in advance for anyone who can help me

The colour of the shirt numbers are controlled by the database, so to change them you'd need to use either of the editors.

The other option as stated is to download a kit pack and hope that they have given the shirt back a solid colour that contrasts with the number, if not you'd need to edit the 3D kit and make the back area where the number is a solid colour that contrasts with the number colour, there is a guide for 3D kits here:

1 hour ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

The colour of the shirt numbers are controlled by the database, so to change them you'd need to use either of the editors.

The other option as stated is to download a kit pack and hope that they have given the shirt back a solid colour that contrasts with the number, if not you'd need to edit the 3D kit and make the back area where the number is a solid colour that contrasts with the number colour, there is a guide for 3D kits here:

Thanks very much for your help. am not very clued up with editing so I downloaded last seasons 3D kit and its worked. Hopefully there is a liga 3 18/19 3D kit at some point 

Archived