Sports Interactive Community
Polipo

Best Combination for Striker Roles in 4-1-2-3 Narrow

I am having some issues in selecting the best combination of roles in my Genoa's 4-1-2-3 narrow tactics.

I know that there is no real perfect combination but I guess I lack of knowledge to decide which roles are the best combined to miximise the offensive power of my tactics. I have so many strikers that I had to go for a narrow option to begin with.

Any tips? I'll update this post with screenshots as soon as I will go back to my save.

20 hours ago, Polipo said:

Any tips? I'll update this post with screenshots as soon as I will go back to my save.

Waiting for screenshots. Because it's hard to give any advice based on so little info. Btw, hope you'll provide screenshots of both your tactic and some (key) players. Without knowing players' attributes (and PPMs), we can hardly tell which roles and duties would suit each of them.

Thank you for your reply. I totally see your point. I was not able to play recently, I will provide them tomorrow at the latest.