Sports Interactive Community
Loren1983

Broken Training

"The squad Will back to the training 1/7/2018" 

Today is 7/7/2018... :idiot:

KbWAuqN.jpg

Very dissapointed with FMT2019. Never have any bugs in previous editions. This year I have reported 2 bugs :(.

Another save that I can't continue… 

Edited by Loren1983

I64NwWW.jpg

3qkaNF5.jpg

Totally broken...

Something runs correct this year???? Can't believe this...

I love FMTouch, but this year is totally broken. Very very disappointed...

I've also had the issue above. I can't reproduce it in my current save but as far as I can tell it resolved itself by using my Assistant Manager to handle training responsibility in preseason.

Unconnected, but still on the training page -  I found myself locked out of the individual training window completely.

When clicking 'Individual', nothing would happen and the entire game seemed unresponsive (including the top bar and left sidebar). I figured out that you could regain control over the UI by clicking either the 'Team' or 'Mentoring' tabs.

Individual training could still be assigned per-player, but the tab itself was inaccessible.

I believe this bug was being caused by a trialist in my squad who was appearing as two separate, identical players in my Squad and Tactical lists. Moving him to my Reserves removed the duplicate and now I'm unable to reproduce.  Around the same time I noticed my Individual training was functional again.

hace 10 horas, Ramuel dijo:

I've also had the issue above. I can't reproduce it in my current save but as far as I can tell it resolved itself by using my Assistant Manager to handle training responsibility in preseason.

Unconnected, but still on the training page -  I found myself locked out of the individual training window completely.

When clicking 'Individual', nothing would happen and the entire game seemed unresponsive (including the top bar and left sidebar). I figured out that you could regain control over the UI by clicking either the 'Team' or 'Mentoring' tabs.

Individual training could still be assigned per-player, but the tab itself was inaccessible.

I believe this bug was being caused by a trialist in my squad who was appearing as two separate, identical players in my Squad and Tactical lists. Moving him to my Reserves removed the duplicate and now I'm unable to reproduce.  Around the same time I noticed my Individual training was functional again.

I have prove everything but it doesn't resolved anyway. :(

Waiting for some reply of SIGAMES team… 

Hi guys, we are trying to reproduce this in house to get a quick turn around on a fix. However, do any of you have a save you can upload from just before the squad is meant to return from break, to make us finding the issue even quicker?

hace 6 horas, Luke Rumble dijo:

Hi guys, we are trying to reproduce this in house to get a quick turn around on a fix. However, do any of you have a save you can upload from just before the squad is meant to return from break, to make us finding the issue even quicker?

Hi Luke! Thanks for the attention.

Are you saying that is not usual? is not happening to all the players????

I have upload to your cloud my save as: Lorenzo - Leeds TRAINING.fmt

Hope you can fix it soon or give us a solution. I can´t play with it

THANKS.

hace 9 horas, Luke Rumble dijo:

Hello there, just uploaded a new save with the same issue: "Training - Amiens SC.fmt"

Thanks.

Happy to send a game file but I note two others have already sent theirs and given it's easy to replicate and under review, I guess there is no need?

fm19 training.GIF

Edited by Colorado

It happened to me in my Hong Kong save, it "came back" after a while once season was under way

Just leave training to the assistant manager and don´t move clubs in your save. That´s what I did and I got no issues.

9 minutes ago, Carambau said:

Just leave training to the assistant manager and don´t move clubs in your save. That´s what I did and I got no issues.

That's not really acceptable, but it looks like with it assigned to the assistant training is still happening anyway it is just a UI bug

It happens to me in every saves I start...  :(

The thing is that also happens in FM. In the FM bugs forum SIGAMES staff says that is a UI problem. The training runs ok but the interface don't show it at this screen.

Hope they can fix it in both versions SOON!!

Hi guys, we have released a public beta build for FMT, that includes a fix for this training issue. I've attached instructions on how to move onto the public beta below, but it is worth keeping in mind that if you do move over you can't move back to the normal version until we update that to 19.2 in the coming weeks.