Mid Season Training Camp

Dear Managers,

This is my first post in the forum, even though I am a huge fan of the FM series since 2010, so first things first: hello! Please to meet you.

I am in my first game of FM19 training a really good Genoa aiming at a qualification to the next Europa League. I am currently at the beginning of December and I would like to plan for the Mid Season Training Camp.

I have seen this is a new feature for FM19 in a twitter announcement here, however I am not sure how to organize it. Should I go trough the Management? Is it an option in the training tab? 

Thank you in advance for the support

Polipo

You can find it under Board Requests - I think it's at the bottom of the list, or it was for me but I'm managing Liverpool in England.

Not entirely sure if the option is available in Italy, since they actually get a winter break? But worth a check. Since the Board is funding it, they get to decide whether you're allowed to have a camp or not.

33 minutes ago, womble248 said:

You can find it under Board Requests - I think it's at the bottom of the list, or it was for me but I'm managing Liverpool in England.

Not entirely sure if the option is available in Italy, since they actually get a winter break? But worth a check. Since the Board is funding it, they get to decide whether you're allowed to have a camp or not.

I'm managing in Switzerland, who have a 1½ month winter break, and I have the option to request it, so the presence of a winter break shouldn't be an obstacle. Haven't actually tried it yet though; club has been €1.5m in the red each December so far, don't want to push it :)

Archived