Sports Interactive Community
calcal

The Italian Job! Italian league thread is here!

Posted (edited)

My favourite type of win! Just FM'd bologna! Took the lead through a early own goal then went catenaccio for a 0-1 win on the road :)

IMG_3122.JPG

Edited by Carlf788

20 minutes ago, Carlf788 said:

My favourite type of win! Just FM'd bologna! Took the lead through a early own goal then went catenaccio for a 0-1 win on the road :)

IMG_3122.JPG

Is it really that hard to take a screenshot on the computer, and upload here by selecting "choose files"? I'm just asking, because it's really hard to see your screenshots taken by your phone... just looks bad

21 hours ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Try playing Serie A.
Just finished the second season, won the CL and I'm upsest because ME is a joke.
1GWd96M.png
Look at that.
Ronaldo played as AML, btw.
Not a single striker cracked 15 goals in the league. A joke.

I am playing a Serie A save with Roma, have just finished the 1st season and this is how my scorers chart looks.

838643757_scorersseriea.thumb.png.f79c92dce5c8c13d347f785eb368e363.png

5 of the top 6 are strikers, and have 15 or more goals, including my 2 strikers. Yes Ronaldo is top and played left wing all season, but it's Ronaldo. Also both my strikers got 24 goals in all comps.

21 hours ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Uh12Eti.png
My team and stats. Wingers and Škriniar in double digits. Again, a joke.

How is it a joke that your wingers have got double figures over a course of a season, there's nothing wrong with that, loads of wingers score double figures in RL, just look at Sterling and Mane for example.

You say it's your 2nd season so how did the 1st season go? Did it have the same pattern with strikers not scoring?

Yes the game has flaws and strikers have been an issue, but strikers do score, and since the update, I have noticed that strikers get involved a lot more and it is easier to get strikers scoring. To constantly say it's a joke just isn't true.

Posted (edited)

Just won my first major trophy on fm19 at last! Serie A winners with my Fiorentina project! Only the 2nd season too wasn't expecting it so soon. No major transfers really either.

playing a 4-2-4 most games. Laftont is a monster in goal. Koscielny bought in to shore the defence up. Tonali and Viviani as deep lying playmakers. Chiesa and Gabriel Barbosa/Patrick Roberts on the wing and Simeone and Maxi Romero up top who are both lethal. Laftont, Tonali, Viviani and a couple of others are described as wonderkids and lots of good young players coming through too so a good base to push on

Edited by Carlf788

Alt+F9 = Screenshot. Looks much better than that. Can hardy see what's in the pics.

So already having done this for my Bundesliga options as well, I took over AC Milan and played through pre-season in the hopes to discover which club I would want to manage for my long-term save.

Must say that I'm actually very happy with the initial squad. A lot of Italians, nice potential, good experienced players too and enough budget to make changes where needed. Managed to get rid of some deadwood and clear some wages by selling Zapata, Montolivo and Antonio Donarumma while I managed to sent Laxalt out on loan. No idea why I need Laxaly while I have Strinic, Rodriguez and Abanada in the reserves. Also sent out Plizzari on loan but that was more so because I already had Gigi Donarumma and Pepe Reina. Hopefully he gets some game time so he can slot in as second-choice goalkeeper behind Donarumma next season.

Got in Moise Kean for 24,5 million (29,5 million with potential bonuses), slotting him into LW as an inside forward. Looking forward to his development, as I have a front 4 that could dominate for years to come with Paqueta as CAM, Suso at RW and Cutrone as striker.

Decided to go with Cutrone as my first-choice striker since I feel he and Piatek don't differ that much in skill, and Cutrone can still get better, is homegrown and Italian, so an easy choice.

For 10,5 million I decided to swoop in for Andrea Pirlo's reincarnation himself, Sandro Tonali. While Biglia currently is better than him, I decided to, controversially, slot him in as my first-choice DLP, preparing for the long-term instead of short-term.

Before the transfer deadline, I also managed to unsettle Barella and get him for 29,5 million euros (35,5 million with bonuses), since the plan is to let Bakayoko return to Chelsea and let him function as a back-up for now.

Very happy with the squad and potential in it. Now that pre-season with them is done, Roma will be tried next, which I'm also looking forward too.

9 minuti fa, RVP32 ha scritto:

Got in Moise Kean for 24,5 million (29,5 million with potential bonuses), slotting him into LW as an inside forward. Looking forward to his development

Obvious he has not a determinated potential but if you are lucky he could become a BEAST :D Top top top player

Finished pre-season with Roma and must say that they would be more of a challenge than Milan in terms of rebuilding. Their star and leading players are getting on while the sale of their stars (Like Alisson) haven't been properly replaced.

My biggest problem here was the defense. It was a shame to see that Luca Pellegrini was loaned out. I was planning on using him as my first-choice left back. He's at least getting game time, so I use Kolarov as my first choice until next season. The right-back is filled out well, but the centre backs. Oh boy, the centre backs. The only one that's good enough is Manolas, put bluntly. Fazio is good, but too slow and Jesus mentally isn't as solid as I'd like.

So what do you do? You sell Fazio and Jesus and attempt to retrain N'Zonzi, one of your better midfielders, as a centre back. It'll be hard, btu I hope it will work out.

To replace Jesus and Fazio, I managed to get in Romagna, who's still able to develop. The ultimate goal would be the return of Romagnoli. That'll be difficult first season though, but I'll at least try in january or season 2 should I choose Roma.

As far as my GK went, Olsen is decent, but I still went in and got Plizzari on loan for 2 seasons with a 15 million euros optional future fee. Planning on using him as my first GK and develop him. Should he develop, I'll be able to get a good Italian goalkeeper for only 15 million euros, that will also end up being homegrown! A risk, but I'd rather use him and potentially get in a couple of more goals, but a better goalkeeper long-term.

My midfield is loaded. And yet, I decided to get in a new midfielder. De Rossi is getting on thus I decided to get in Tonali in to replace him long-term. Not sure if I'd start him over De Rossi, cause I feel it would be disrespectful towards someone who means so much to the club and vice versa. Other than that, nothing to worry about or improve.

My forwards. Oh boy. Spoilt for choice as well. Kluivert, Under, El Shaarawy and Perotti for the wings. At the end of it we have Dzeko and Schick, the former also on the aging end. While Schick is good, I already have a long-term replacement for Dzeko in mind: Pietro Pellegri. He was interested in a week trial, in which he scored a hattrick. I then went in with a big offer, but he wasn't willing to leave MOnaco as he had just joined. Big bummer but I don't mind since Schick and Dzeko are good enough for the first season.

Did get in Petagna for a compensation though. Nice potential and could be a nice option for when Perotti leaves.

So having played with both of my Serie A choices through pre-season now, both ended up with the following teams/line-ups:

AC Milan:

GK: Donarumma/Pepe Reina

RB: Calabaria/Conti/Abata

CB: Caldara/Tiago Djalo

CB: Romagnoli/Mussachio

LB: Rodriguez/Strinic

CM: Kessie/Barella/Bertolacci

CM: Tonali/Biglia/Bertolacci

RW: Suso/Castillejo

CAM: Lucas Paqueta/Calhanoglu

LW: Kean/Bonaventura

ST: Cutrone/Piatek

AS Roma:

GK: Plizzari/Olsen/Mirante

RB: Florenzi/Karsdorp

CB: Manolas/Romagna

CB: N'Zonzi/Marcano

LB: Kolarov/Santon

CM: Pellegrini/Cristante

CM: De Rossi/Tonali/Riccardi

RW: Cengiz Under/Perotti

CAM: Zaniolo/Pastore/Riccardi

LW: Kluivert/El Shaarawy

ST: Dzeko/Schick

Also, how do you set up your direct free kicks? I tend to have right-footers take them on the right and lefties on the left. But Bonaventura curled in two absolute screamers in pre-season from the left, so I'm doubting it right now.

5 hours ago, RVP32 said:

Also, how do you set up your direct free kicks? I tend to have right-footers take them on the right and lefties on the left. But Bonaventura curled in two absolute screamers in pre-season from the left, so I'm doubting it right now.

I generally just click auto-select on free kicks. But when I do set them up, I do left-footed for right-side direct free kicks, right-footed for left-side direct free kicks. Then for indirect (Wide) I would have right-footers on the right, left-footers on the left

Posted (edited)

Made my pre season transfers with Fiorentina after my unlikely Serie A win in May 2020. 

Jan Vertonghen-25m still a class act at 33

Juan Foyth back on loan

David Neres -14m from Ajax 

Adnan Januzaj-14m from Barcelona 

Sandro-10m from Everton 

well stacked in my front 4 now. Chiesa, Sandro, Januzaj, Neres, Simeone, Maxi Romero. 

Lafont will be one of the best keepers on the game soon. Tonali and Viviaini developing nicely as the deep lying playmakers and a lot of good young players as back up too. Hoping to retain the title and make the champions league knockout phase! 

Edited by Carlf788

Started my usual Udinese career, as every year.

Since the team is so bad this year, i am trying a kind of hoofball inspired tactic, as Lasagna is a great finisher and Teodorczyk and Okaka are quite the target men

168a903873ce4500ae7a2f9fc72f137d.png

Some movements in january, as Stryger-Larsen is putting on fits for a new undeserved contract (brought in Daniel Guedes as a loan for the rest of the season), same goes for De Paul (no much interest in him though, and having Pussetto out for 4 months made me choose to keep him for now. Also loaned out Aguirre who wanted playtime, and Wilmot (who i got on a free from Watford) same thing. Loaned Woodburn and grabbed the bargain Broughton in his place for under 20s. The rest was dead wood shifting. Got Carrasso on a free because the times Musso was injured both Nicolas (terminated) and Perisan (loaned out) were not up to standard.

f6c61661695e08d4bf6aa6abbe757494.png

The season started quite suprisingly, as everything clicked in my style of play, with Pussetto and Barak the stars, and forwards pumping the ball in the net. But i'm most happy for the sound defence. We surprisingly lead Serie A for most of the first half of the season, thanks to massive form and easy calendar, and hit a hard patch between december and january. Hoping to end the season with Europe access. Coppa Italia came to a halt with a hard fixture against Napoli.

23f0ce34456f7a48aa70fdf33b3d74e9.png

4dba439acb390b7b6a1612c2c7529b06.png

6182bf1c1bd4a86b00fb4265a23fa9ef.png

Well, with one match to go, i managed to complete my miracle! Last one was going to be against Juventus, and aggregate with Napoli was favouring them. But still, i am surprised and happy.

f2a6225ca24cdd3f3cc898c207c7a959.png

Now lets see what we can get out of the transfer market. I already have 4-5 players coming in, most freebies, and i have a huge amount of dead wood coming back from loans. Also some players have agreed transfers in and out at the end of their loan periods. It's going to be an intense summer, as i like small squads (23 first teamers, 11 under 20s and 11 under 18s).

Winning the league with udinese first season!? That's mental. 

12 minuti fa, Carlf788 ha scritto:

Winning the league with udinese first season!? That's mental. 

yes, i know.... i think it's all down to luck and tactics. I found a way to work with their strenghts (or rather weaknesses lol), and just went with simple, defensive direct football with a combination of right men. I posted the tactic in my first post, although it's in italian. Can provide in english if needed.

To be fair, it's quite easy to win the Serie A with any sub-par team... 

2 hours ago, Gungner said:

To be fair, it's quite easy to win the Serie A with any sub-par team... 

I don't know like. Probably the most competitive league along with england. 6 teams who could realistically win it first season. Saying that I won it 2nd season with Fiorentina. 78pts seems to be enough as the quality is high so everyone seems to beat each other 

Serie A is broken this year due to match engine being terrible when your opponent is emplyoing a very defensive tactic, which happens in most Serie A games.

Look at the screenshot posted by @Raymond85 , 80pts is enough to win the league.
And that happens literally every season I've played.
86-89pts is basically a guaranteed title with no stress.

1 minuto fa, GunmaN1905 ha scritto:

Serie A is broken this year due to match engine being terrible when your opponent is emplyoing a very defensive tactic, which happens in most Serie A games.

Look at the screenshot posted by @Raymond85 , 80pts is enough to win the league.
And that happens literally every season I've played.
86-89pts is basically a guaranteed title with no stress.

That's where my idea of going with a solid defensive tactic came from

Posted (edited)

It's not broken man :idiot::lol:. How do you mean?

its just a highly competitive league with a lot of tough games unlike Germany or France where psg and Bayern regularly get 90 plus points. Only the premier league can match it with teams who can realistically win the league in the first season. Juventus, Lazio, milan, inter, Roma and Napoli are all capable of winning it in 18/19

Edited by Carlf788

Should any club except for Juventus be capable of winning it? Yes.

Should any club except for Juventus (I'm referring to AI managed teams) win it? Maybe.

But it bloody happens in every single season. It's not realistic that top teams barely win 80 points and that no striker scores even 20 goals and that total goal tally for every team is lower than 60.

It's not about winning the league, it's about overall quality. I have an easier time scoring goals against top teams in CL than in home games against relegation zone teams in Serie A because match engine is terrible and strikers are unusable in any remotely normal tactic.
As I wrote in tactic forum, I literally resorted to downloading tactics after 10 years just to see if it's me or the game is actually bad and I still couldn't score a decent number of goals with my strikers using downloaded tactics that have great feedback.

So what are you saying?  I don't get it. That Serie A is too defensive and too hard to score goals?

1 minuto fa, GunmaN1905 ha scritto:

Should any club except for Juventus be capable of winning it? Yes.

Should any club except for Juventus (I'm referring to AI managed teams) win it? Maybe.

But it bloody happens in every single season. It's not realistic that top teams barely win 80 points and that no striker scores even 20 goals and that total goal tally for every team is lower than 60.

It's not about winning the league, it's about overall quality. I have an easier time scoring goals against top teams in CL than in home games against relegation zone teams in Serie A because match engine is terrible and strikers are unusable in any remotely normal tactic.
As I wrote in tactic forum, I literally resorted to downloading tactics after 10 years just to see if it's me or the game is actually bad and I still couldn't score a decent number of goals with my strikers using downloaded tactics that have great feedback.

91f81068131ea89fb4cda5ceef6b5e8a.png

Golden boot award, 24 league goals. The problem is widespread, if noone in Europe got more

Posted (edited)

Exactly. I don't get the point? Juventus won it with 95pts in the first season on mine and Inter had 85 pts. Juventus inter and Napoli all got over 70 goals

last season I won it as Fiorentina on 75pts and only 9pts separated the whole top 7!

The top 6 all lost 7 or 8 games. All this says to me is how competitive Serie A is!

Edited by Carlf788

I won the Serie A title with Torino FC the first season. Have also done it with Sassuolo. That's the reason why I don't play in Italy any more. 

Congrats you lot have put me off my Fiorentina save :rolleyes:. 3 seasons of work now I feel it is to easy. Ironic as I only went to Italy as I thought it is the hardest most competitive league 

What leagues are classed as hard to win then?  How can Italy be easier to win in than another league? As there are a lot of good teams in Italy.

If it's a match engine problem then surely every league would be easy as it's the same match engine for every league. Need a new save now :lol:. Thinking do 2 or 3 more saves to last me the rest of my fm19 playing time. 1 project and then treat myself to been a big team for once 

Every league can be won with a sub-top team within the first few seasons... In my Marseille save, PSG won the title the first season, but I've since won it 4 years in a row. 

As to Italy, my title wins in the first season with Torino and Sussuolo, it wasn't even close. I won with around 18-20 points to second place.  

Posted (edited)

Ok, so maybe my hardest trasfer window in my FM history is over. I didn't think i'd shift so much in a winning squad, but some fantastic bargains came up.

234fb19f18d718874f2e49ca1aee6e10.png

c8009db7db15727bc97ada1c7b227c11.png

I managed to sell almost all the dead weight, and make the squad stronger. Not yet ready to challenge the top teams, but i think we have a wonderful base for the future to work with. Also i have some other interesting young players out on loan who are getting very important game time.

We have 7 new starters out of 11 (of which only two were out on loan last season)

b130b983d29195261bd0b7d8a1754af7.png

c5a4c9416e78349c7114a4203e0f46c5.png

In goals i am starting Scuffet but Musso is ready to challenge his place.

Right back i brought freebie Ghiglione to make the squad a little more italian, and Reece James on loan will provide backup

Central defenders i am going to experiment Elneny as a bargain, who i'm sure can get the job done, with Kimpembe that came on loan. Samir will play a lot, and Bielik on loan and Barzagli (retires in november) complete the pack.

Left back i made the same choices as the right side, with Pezzella starting and Etienne providing cover for this year.

Right and left wing are untouched, with De Paul, Pussetto, Barak, and loanee Ricci plus Machis behind them.

Central midfield needed some depht, so we brought  Doucouré  for free from Watford and Tonali as a must buy. Mandragora anf Fofana will also get lots of game time. 4 starters for 2 spots, with Sandro bringing cover experience.

Upfront we changed lots, keeping only our best scorer Lasagna and bringing in Inglese with a loan to buy. Mertens was a surprise last transfer day bargain loan, Eggestein came on a Bosman transfer as also Llorente, the perfect Target Man with experience.

Lets hope the team gels quickly.

We made some transfers for our youth teams too (i love to have 11 under 20s and 11 under 18s ready to filll in in case of injury)

afcedffd373f94849a81fd3653885e9d.png

ccb4de71bf1d65a22b9962b4b51eaa3c.png

Edited by Raymond85

No point carrying on Raymond Serie a is broken and too easy apparently so no satisfaction in winning it now. Ended my Fiorentina save and will start a new save tonight somewhere other than Italy 

10 minuti fa, Carlf788 ha scritto:

No point carrying on Raymond Serie a is broken and too easy apparently so no satisfaction in winning it now. Ended my Fiorentina save and will start a new save tonight somewhere other than Italy 

Not letting anyone spoil my game. Started the season with a 1-1 draw against Fiorentina, by all teams. They got a VAR assisted penalty and no matter how much i thrashed them, i couldn't score the second goal.

Yes! Go on Raymond. They are talking rubbish anyhow no league is "broken"

I found Serie A got weaker as time went on, purely  because poor squad building from Juventus. 

Since the winger update teams seem better at solving weaknesses.

Reading the "Serie A is broken" conversation really made my day.  Thanks everyone contributing for a good laugh. I will proceed with my save anyway :)

26 minutes ago, Muttley84 said:

Reading the "Serie A is broken" conversation really made my day.  Thanks everyone contributing for a good laugh. I will proceed with my save anyway :)

Geniunely mental isn't it! It's one of the hardest and most competitive leagues on the game! It's all one match engine as well so if Italy was broken then every league is 

Posted (edited)

Imo serie A teams over time get worse because of poor transfers in the game. I hope that already in the next FM there will be an improvement for serie A that slowly is getting better and imo has still potential (Milan, Inter, Napoli and Roma that have good young players etc).
Juventus is ridicolous in this FM but I already discussed about it. It's funny that one of the best 3 teams in the world over the past 6 seasons (with this included) in the game become just a good team in just few seasons. And it isn't an attributes problem because the Juventus reseachers imo do an amazing work. 

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

1 hour ago, Carlf788 said:

Geniunely mental isn't it! It's one of the hardest and most competitive leagues on the game! It's all one match engine as well so if Italy was broken then every league is 

Just my own experience, but in my Roma save I found four or five teams in the league who played five at the back with two players in the DM role, sometimes with a CM and two isolated strikers. Never seen that in any other top 5 division. 

I'm sure those tactics cause a lot of low scoring goals as striker movement is an issue this year.

23 minutes ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

Imo serie A teams over time get worse because of poor transfers in the game. I hope that already in the next FM there will be an improvement for serie A that slowly is getting better and imo has still potential (Milan, Inter, Napoli and Roma that have good young players etc).
Juventus is ridicolous in this FM but I already discussed about it. It's funny that one of the best 3 teams in the world over the past 6 seasons (with this included) in the game become just a good team in just few seasons. And it isn't an attributes problem because the Juventus reseachers imo do an amazing work. 

I dont know what the issue is with Juve.

Bayern are making incredible signings in my saves since the winger update (Leon Bailey, Guedes, Kovacic) whereas before the update theyd sell key players and never replace them. Checked Juventus since the update, and all they've signed is Gary Medel and a 29yo striker who went straight into the reserves, he seems to have been a replacement for Mandzukic.

Theres no difference between traits of the DoFs at the two clubs.

16 minuti fa, RandomGuy. ha scritto:

I dont know what the issue is with Juve.

Bayern are making incredible signings in my saves since the winger update (Leon Bailey, Guedes, Kovacic) whereas before the update theyd sell key players and never replace them. Checked Juventus since the update, and all they've signed is Gary Medel and a 29yo striker who went straight into the reserves, he seems to have been a replacement for Mandzukic.

Theres no difference between traits of the DoFs at the two clubs.

I have no idea neither. Not only they underperform in the league (a huge % of times even the 1st or 2nd season doesn't win it) but the transfers are a disaster and in few seasons the team gets destroyed.
I hope they will fix it in the next FM. In general I hope italian teams will start making decent signings even in the game..

With the director of footballs are some more active than others? What is the main stats for a good DOF as I only ever look at judging player ability and potential. Like will some of the other stats make some more active and better than others?

51 minutes ago, Carlf788 said:

With the director of footballs are some more active than others? What is the main stats for a good DOF as I only ever look at judging player ability and potential. Like will some of the other stats make some more active and better than others?

Theres nothing obvious, but maybe some hidden attributes that would clear up things.

Posted (edited)

So i'm very happy with how the second season up to now. We were off with a shaky start, but it was thanks to a terrible fixture list that saw us play against every big team in the first 2 months (missing from this screen is the 4-0 home win against Sampdoria as last match of 2019)

d0ee71f1ea5003262bfd82814f06082e.png

We're getting the best out of the Lasagna-Inglese partnership, respectively 8 and 13 goals each. Mertens is contributing well with 9 goals, and everyone in midfield is getting action and competing for playing regularely. Tonali and Mandragora especially. All Italian players are performing very well actually, and making me try and get as much national backbone as i can.

The League is actually very competitive this second season, with Benitez's Milan leading strong. Every big club invested well on the market, i like this competitiveness. We might not end up repeating last season's win this year, but that's good to keep the game a challenge. Only shaky team seems to be Roma, not on par with the other big guns.

e72b9b1fcfc612ac4d8a363baa67279b.png

Tim Cup sees us against Ronaldo and Conte (and i don't feel confident at all after they thrashed us), and the FM gods are still going very well with me this year, with a doable first knockout round.

de9b8e6a0573e9121abe5fdbf940305d.png

9d33b950001e1fb7937711b05e3791cb.png

So now it's time to dive in to the winter transfer window, i don't think i'll be doing much, just a few adjustments and loans out, since we are doing so well.

Edited by Raymond85

So winter transfer window over, and as promised, no big moves, just some small adjustments

6e711ff07a857d0d1542c2ad354023e7.png

We loaned out some first team youngsters so that they could play more games than the ones i could give them (Eggestein and Musso), we terminated Ricci's loan (he was out all the time for a broken foot), sent on loan with option to bay Machis and Sandro (no space for them in our project).

In come Ciciretti, Sepe and Petagna to close up those open spots, i'm starting to put up an italian project.

We then used our option to buy Inglese, as he is having one hell of a season and his value skyrocketed to 17 mln€.

Last but not least we bought two serbians (non eu) wonderkids to loan out untill able to register next year, but we placed only markovic in Torino, despite our effort to loan also Jovelijc. Nunnely was a bosman transfer that was so cheap to buy now, that we agreed the fee and goes in under 20 (Kubala makes space for him). Also we got Kenedy from chelsea on a bosman, so we will decide next summer what to do with him.

I'm quite satisfied and i think that i gave my squad quite some good depth now. I'm starting to see the shape i want on the team.

New reserve keeper

5e3faa0aa3c5a028e07580e132540153.png

Going to retrain Ciciretti as a left winger

8a21eaedf10d0ba336a884a0040bb5be.png

our best scorer is now ours

7f5b8739e093de84685023c94924891d.png

his backup

23dc834ca1d1e822ef5aafe5cb73e9ee.png

and two wonderkids

9af8603637b381a3c23e98d4ddf17a37.png

7ec36f882fa516d79a9f65d89e09f729.png

Posted (edited)

Finally I started a career after the winter update. I decided to use again Juventus but I spent 2 days to manage everything (build my tactics, assign staff responsabilities etc).

As usual I have followed/I'll follow some points:
- I disabled the first transfer window
- I can use the ingame editor just to edit some stuff to keep the game more realistic (exemple: wrong release clauses, contracts dates etc)
- My general manager set assignements for the scouting team
- I can choose players or staff just between the ones suggested by my scouts/staff and anyways I can't check their CA/PA/hidden attributes

By now I just played 2 matches. The only thing to note is that Zaniolo, Meret and Barella have been immediately called up in the NT.

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

2 ore fa, ParanoidBuddha ha scritto:

Finally I started a career after the winter update. I decided to use again Juventus but I spent 2 days to manage everything (build my tactics, assign staff responsabilities etc).

As usual I have followed/I'll follow some points:
- I disabled the first transfer window
- I can use the ingame editor just to edit some stuff to keep the game more realistic (exemple: wrong release clauses, contracts dates etc)
- My general manager set assignements for the scouting team
- I can choose players or staff just between the ones suggested by my scouts/staff and anyways I can't check their CA/PA/hidden attributes

By now I just played 2 matches. The only thing to note is that Zaniolo, Meret and Barella have been immediately called up in the NT.

i am playing almost the same way, but i am not so rigid about choosing players or staff. I tend to do that but sometimes i deviate. I disabled the editor though

1 minuto fa, Raymond85 ha scritto:

i am playing almost the same way, but i am not so rigid about choosing players or staff. I tend to do that but sometimes i deviate. I disabled the editor though

I would have done it too but there are things I wanted to change as the Manolas release clause (in reality should be available even in Italy), Godin contract end and small things like these that won't benefit me (Manolas for example immediately renewed and now has a 65Mio € release clause)

I started a new save with Milan. It's going fine, we are on a good run of form atm and sitting in 3rd place. I have to say tha Suso is really bad for me, and I think he will be the first one to be sold. With a price of 40mil and Real Madrid interested , I'm hoping to get at least 60-70mil for him.

What's the financial situtation with Milan after the 1st season? What transfer budget am I to expect? My #1 priority in the summer is Nicolo Barella, but also I am lurking at Federico Chiesa. Not sure there will be enough money to go for him though.

7 minuti fa, luka_ ha scritto:

My #1 priority in the summer is Nicolo Barella, but also I am lurking at Federico Chiesa. Not sure there will be enough money to go for him though.

Yes, it's super hard to buy Chiesa even because he always has the interest of many good teams