Pre-Editor has been used for FM19 Touch

While doing this league I found that the editor has been used for FM Touch . The examples below show the editor set up for Reserves youth teams for Australia . One for FM and the other for FMT / FMH . I have found that they are correct and both work in there respective games .

So its obvious that the Pre-Editor is set up FMT but alas  I cant get a league to work when I try myself to implement it

Any thoughts on this

592537887_2018-11-09(2)_LI.thumb.jpg.cb41491bb535300d9f58a3671b296b4d.jpg2018-11-09_LI.thumb.jpg.8e06bf147ed14a9becfabe1034676c14.jpg

2018-11-09 (1).png

2018-11-09.png

SI have said several times that there is no way to use a pre-game editor for Touch, even though a lot of people are crying out for it. I have little editor experience so I am useless, although the screenshots are interesting - but that's simply using a reserves rather than under 23's and under 18's in some cases.

1 hour ago, RyanBrown said:

SI have said several times that there is no way to use a pre-game editor for Touch, even though a lot of people are crying out for it. I have little editor experience so I am useless, although the screenshots are interesting - but that's simply using a reserves rather than under 23's and under 18's in some cases.

Yes but it's using the editor for FM Touch which is the point . 

• Administrators

The Pre-Game Editor and Advanced rules are used by SI to create competitions for the game so its true that it's used for FM Touch. They need some way to create competition files for us to have a game to play after all.

However, its not possible to create or use Editor files for FMT, as the Editor is designed to work with the FM database for creating files.

Archived