FM 19 Beowulf 4231 4411 and 4141 Knap

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@knap Could you play Salah as AF and Firmino as AMC with Shaqiri as the right IF in the 19.2 4231 Knap? I like Salah to score the most goals and I noticed in your test he scored the least of the attacking players so I'd like to play him up there to get the most goals out of him.

Edited by crew2

Im finished second season. I used Knap + Giraffin + TFF tweak on Half Season. Results are soooooooo gooooooood especially CL Final :) 34 games 3 lost 4 drew 27 won. I lost but im better than other teams, 2 games I early get red card and I failed Goalkeeper they goalkeeper rated 7.7 really annoying ! Turkish Cup Semi Final is work accident I dont understand hows eliminated 4 shoots 4 goall :)

Im lucky for CL Draws this is very helped me and team really good play.

My team finance is bad, no transfer budget because FFP in my club so I loan a lot of sale players in big club and I sold my old squat get earn some money.

Im looking always scouting and player search in big teams for loan. Cheap wage and best performance ! My success this method and nice tactic !

Thanx for Knap, Giraffin and TFF !

20181218000517_1.jpg

20181218000727_1.jpg

20181218000758_1.jpg

20181218001021_1.jpg

Edited by Rastoioi

Currently sitting 3rd after 29 games, using BEOWULF 4231 P104.

The second picture says it all.

The success very much depends on players I signed after promotion to SBC.

I knew I was going to use BEOWULF 4231, so I picked players to suit the tactic.

With low wage budget, low transfer budget and negative finance I mostly had to find free players or loan players.

Sky Bet Championship_ Overview Stages.png

Players wages.png

With Spurs MIDSOMER 442 has been best. Top team BEOWULF 424 or 4231(Used with Chelmsford as a top team to win PL). under dog VOLANTE ANCHOR 424  as Huddersfield can win PL

Knap, i would definitely try to.

I am not that familiar with FA cup rules, but I heard there were changes to the rules in quarterfinals, which is technically the sixth round I am in.

So I don't know if there is a replay or extra time and penalties.

English FA Cup_ Overview Stages.png

Edited by Chief Scout

Lost to Man City 3-6 in FA Cup sixth round. Not disappointed. Maybe I'll continue with this tactic if I get promoted.

Played beowulf 4231 cautious dropped DL and LOA. Went 2-0 down and then switched to original 4231.

Pictures below: their striker vs my striker and EPL league table

Jean-Louis Zanetti_ Overview Profile.png

Cameron Thompson_ Overview Profile.png

English Premier Division_ Overview Profile.png

23 hours ago, knap said:

With Spurs MIDSOMER 442 has been best. Top team BEOWULF 424 or 4231(Used with Chelmsford as a top team to win PL). under dog VOLANTE ANCHOR 424  as Huddersfield can win PL

What version of the BEOWULF 4231 is best do you think Knap?

Knap you're an absolute genius, just Won PL and Champions League first and second season with Liverpool, but look at the result the second year..

Using Beowulf 4231 P104 (107 for me the second season !)

Crazy.jpg

Edited by aurelio6

Here's what I think.

TIME tactics have less or no PI's. Which means the players actions rely on their intelligence and decision making.

So players with high intelligence and decisions tend to make right decisions at the right time. Top intelligent players are found in top teams, therefore making TIME tactics top or subtop tactics.

With weaker teams which have poor intelligent players in order to make the best out of the players you have to have the tactic which tells the players what to do via PIs and Ti's.

Of course those PI's must suit the player to some extent as you also have to see the tactic as a whole.

I remember the journey 3421 tactic in FM17 which was very good for my underdog team and had lots of PI' and Ti's ticked.

Also if I am not mistaken, the tactics with all PI's and TI's ticked were Blue Matter tactics?

The older tactics like BLUE MATTER and MIDSOMER use a lot of TIs and PIs but DARK SIDE I tried to tick every possible TI and PI. GOODBYE was based on minimum TIs and TIME no PIs. (TIME Tactics are ideal for tablet players as no PIs to copy)

Interesting theory which I suppose means a Lower League test. In Previous versions I found Lower League less able to use very direct passing well like ROUTE 66 tactics.

Edited by knap