FM 19 Beowulf 4231 4411 and 4141 Knap

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm using the Beowulf 4-2-3-1 with Milan and there's no doubt about it's attacking brilliance, we have beaten Inter 6-1 and we're top of the league in October already.

However, we're constantly picking up yellows and reds. It's routine for us to rack up 6 yellows, minimum, per game. This has led to three reds so far and it has caused up to drop points in some of our biggest games. It seems we're always on the brink of someone getting sent off.

Is anyone else having the same problems and any tips on how to fix it? Otherwise, it seems a great tactic. 

Cheers!

I assume warning and fining, so try managing by removing get stuck in or hard tackle PI or sub offender.

Also use a SUS after a red card.

Edited by knap

14 hours ago, knap said:

Steps:

1) Download iTunes and install
2) Connect the iPad to iTunes and wait for the sync to finish
3) Select the tablet and go to File Sharing
4) Select FM Touch
5) Click Add file and add the desired downloaded tactic
6) Click Done, disconnect and enjoy.

When you load the tactic inside FM Touch just go one folder up from the tactics folder which is opened by default in order to see the imported tactic.

These steps are for iPads without jailbreak. With jailbreak just download the tactic directly on the iPad, use iFile or any other file explorer and copy the tactic into the FM Touch tactics folder.

Thanks go to mishyf

Thanks for replying. Unfortunately I don’t have a laptop/pc just the iPad (not jail broken) so I don’t think that will work. I used a 3-4-3 tactic on FM18 which I think may have been one of yours. As I recall I just manually set it up by copying the team and player instructions from pics posted on here

1 hour ago, knap said:

Because of PIs every tactic that you would want to use would involve 15 screenshots. Maybe if I email you the tactic would that tactic then be available to use.. 

Ah I see, that would be way too much effort. Emailing won’t work as I have no facility get the tactic into FM19 on my iPad. Appreciate you replying and trying to help though :thup:

I removed the focus play on the flanks instruction and added run at defence, it seems like I score way more goals now. You think there is something to it Knap? Also turned the striker into a advanced forward, and added some PI's to the inside forwards and offensive midfielder. 

The tactic is at the bottom for they who wish to try it

Took a season holiday with Arsenal and here are the result

1999883686_fm19.thumb.png.a00d34505afaaac8d06accf1c4329002.png1207288817_fm3.thumb.png.6f96af7aafc22acd143bdfd92f28e4ef.png373805577_fm191.thumb.png.b6437f8356f8a7ed993d5a73dddfe25e.png

Knap 4231 tweak.fmf

Edited by Giraffin

The top teams are less likely to use long balls over top, so Press works well and restricts space for them to play. If you can get a lead then consider a SUS later in game.

On 17/11/2018 at 11:53, lucazz said:

incredible start! although i bought two young wing as titular member (Neres and Ontiveros)

(Fekir is still recovering from the 7-8 months injury of last season)

2 goals from corners against PSG but a fantastic performance against St. Etienne

Reveal hidden contents

zcoppa.png

zprima.png

A.Tourè got injury for 5 months :seagull:

What a coincidence, also in my save Fekir got injured for 7-8 months in my first season and guess what happened in the second season? He got injured again from the same injury and for the same period, 7-8 months.

6 hours ago, knap said:

Over 100 pts with Arsenal is a good result. and I will look at tactic later.

It may be better without "run at defence". Im not quite sure tbh

Edited by Giraffin

On 22/11/2018 at 19:05, Giraffin said:

I removed the focus play on the flanks instruction and added run at defence, it seems like I score way more goals now. You think there is something to it Knap? Also turned the striker into a advanced forward, and added some PI's to the inside forwards and offensive midfielder. 

The tactic is at the bottom for they who wish to try it

Took a season holiday with Arsenal and here are the result

1999883686_fm19.thumb.png.a00d34505afaaac8d06accf1c4329002.png1207288817_fm3.thumb.png.6f96af7aafc22acd143bdfd92f28e4ef.png373805577_fm191.thumb.png.b6437f8356f8a7ed993d5a73dddfe25e.png

Knap 4231 tweak.fmf

Auba 66 goals that's mental, this just by taking off the wing play and making him advanced forward? 

1 minute ago, Djels said:

Auba 66 goals that's mental, this just by taking off the wing play and making him advanced forward? 

In that version I also added "run at defence". Added a few PI's too but I dont think that affected it.

Hi, could someone email me the individual player instructions for the following tactics as I have spent the best part of a day trying to download the tactic to my iPad with no success?

GOODBYE4231 and BEOWULF4231

Need a good tactic for Tottenham.

Have you tried this? You will need at least 15 screenshots to set up tactic, so easiest way would be to borrow a laptop for 5 mins.

Steps:

4) Select FM Touch

When you load the tactic inside FM Touch just go one folder up from the tactics folder which is opened by default in order to see the imported tactic.

These steps are for iPads without jailbreak. With jailbreak just download the tactic directly on the iPad, use iFile or any other file explorer and copy the tactic into the FM Touch tactics folder.

Thanks go to mishyf

The current ME is causing a long ball problem in general. If winning then I would not change anything. If losing then what level of club and is it only in later stages of game. The AI are making amazing comebacks late in game,  and the tactic is using a high line to stop the pass but if late in game then I would use a SUS tactic.

Had to

4 hours ago, knap said:

Have you tried this? You will need at least 15 screenshots to set up tactic, so easiest way would be to borrow a laptop for 5 mins.

Steps:

4) Select FM Touch

Thanks go to mishyf

Yeah I did this and did not work, have since removed the game from my iPad and then downloaded again, bingo the tactic is there, for those who have had issues with loading and saving tactics I would recommend you do this, thanks.

Brilliant tactic - !FM19BEOWULF4231KnapPressP103

Used it with Inter

Changed from work ball in to box to hit early crosses

Changed defensive and pressing lines to a bit lower

Only downside that we lost the coppa Italia match against Verona even though we dominated with the reserve team 

Fixtures.png

fixtures2.png

honours.png

league table.png

coppa italia.png

4 hours ago, Chief Scout said:

Knap, have you tried testing 4231 tactic with 2 DM - VOLANTE / ANCHOR

I am considering a double DM tactics and I already have PILGRIMAGE 343 and with Double Volante

978216189_Screenshot(803).thumb.png.bf32653654922e6468ed782065882b8c.png

37 minutes ago, Danny648 said:

Hi Knap, got my hands on the game this weekend. Which tactic most suitable for Liverpool first season?

Lpool from top of list but probably BEOWULF Press 4231

From Top dog to Under dog

BEOWULF Press 4231 

BEOWULF Press 424

BEOWULF Press 4231 Narrow

BEOWULF 442

BLUE MATTER  Press 433

ARGUS Press 352

GOODBYE Press 3412

DARK SIDE 4231

PILGRIMAGE cautious 451

MIDSOMER  Press 442