Sports Interactive Community
knap

FM 19 Beowulf 4231 4411 and 4141 Knap

I stay on attacking as the best balanced mentality for the tactic.. I know others change mentality and there is a thread "mentality matters" that goes into detail on mentality changes.

Depends 1st on cut in ppm then if IF left on right if W left on left, easiest way is to use AM pick.

Hi knap, thanks for all the good work. I was wondering what 4231 you would recommend for Tottenham. I tried to use !!!!19.3.4BEOWULF4231IFAFKnapP103EC, but it hasn't been working too well.

I would not use a 4231 as a weak formation. Instead I would use 4132 442 or 4141. Recommended tactics are in FM20 and FM 19 Thread in OP,

Love your tactics and they are working really well for me. The thing is the corners. I seem to always take short corners and they don't seem to work too well. Is this what is supposed to be happening?

@Anthony potts

II would say the set up would only average 16 a season, and usually from the the come shart player is marked.. Still using it in FM 20.

Hi Knap, im playing in fm 2019 , wich tactic do you reccomend for patch 19.3.6.? 

The ME is still 19.3, although tactics still work from previous MEs and even in FM 20.

In the OP of the FM 20 and FM19 Thread is the list of recommended tactics for FM 19.

Edited by knap