Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
RomaRulez

English League One - Only GKs Shown As Potential Loans

I'm running Charlton Athletic in League One.  I took over in November, so I missed the first transfer window.

- Since taking over I've asked my scouts to identify potential loan targets at any position

- I've also used the Player Search and Scouted Players screens, checking "Interested in loan" box

- In either case, either via my scouts assignments or by checking the "interested in loan" box, all I get back is goalkeepers.

- I can search for loan listed players and get all positions.  Unknown yet if anyone besides a GK would accept a loan to my team as I just got to my first transfer window.  Though I do intend to pursue some loans immediately.

I can provide a save game file if it would help.

This will be due to the transfer windows being closed. 

The only options to take players on loan will be for emergency gk loans. 

When the January window re-opens then there should be more players of other positions displayed. If you are still having issues when the Jan window opens then please upload a save. Details on how to upload can be found below. 

Cheers,

Ben

Ok, as soon as I have time I'll get back into it and take another look as the January window just opened.  Thanks for the fast reply!

Working as you described now.  I assume that's new for FM 2019 because I don't recall it working that way previously.  Thanks for the info!