Sports Interactive Community
claassen

[FM19] Leagues World pack by claassen (55 updates: Europe completed 55/55 !)

Last Update for Europe (I hope!) :   I added Lowland League Cup to Scotland , and fix Junior competitions for Bulgaria, Israel, Russia, Slovenia & Scotland.  And I deleted the Russia flag for Crimea on the 1st page...

@LondonOwi:  OK, I will do jamaica

@DementedHammer OK, no problems.

Edited by claassen

Hi Claassen, love your work! I am looking to do a Hexagon challenge with a twist. I am trying to win the 6 Champions Leagues with clubs from countries who have never had a club win it. Hoping to load up 2 nations from each continent. Looking at something like...

Belgium & Greece

Malaysia & Hong Kong

Zimbabwe & Mali

Panama & Jamaica

Bolivia & Peru

Fiji & Solomon Islands

Do you think you will be doing those? I know some have been done/are already on the game. Other possibilites would include Uzbekistan, Zambia, Barbados and Vanuatu.

@claassen You are the best :) Your update is essential of FM and without its I don't starting game. Your name should be in FM credits.

Could use your update and added here some friendly competitions like for example Trofeo Bernabeu, Gramper Cup etc. for Spain and similar for another countries? I know that I could make this by worldwide competitions but in my opinion is better to link this with countries. Of course I sing there that you made this update and don't change anything in leagues only added some news cups.

@kajetanor There is a small nuance. Normally, it's like 2nd division: 3 foreigners over 21 years old. It's fixed. Austria and Portugal, which I did not do last year, really bothered me this year ..

@CTID86 I don't know, for the moment, I am not motivated at all.  I do a break with the editor, because it"s very complicated.

@Kleyo Thanks, but no sorry,  I don't do friendly competitions

Edited by claassen

il y a 1 minute, DMATOS01 a dit :

Is South American going to be finished today? 

No, not at all. I did not start, and I would not start today either!

7 minutes ago, claassen said:

@Kleyo Thanks, but no sorry,  I don't do friendly competitions

Yes I know, but could I use your update and make this by myself?

il y a 3 minutes, Kleyo a dit :

Yes I know, but could I use your update and make this by myself? 

yes, of course. you can do what you want with my updates!

@claassen Take a brake, you deserve it. Thanks ever so much for Europe. Hope to see you full of motivation again in 2019 :)

On ‎24‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 13:18, claassen said:

Yes, I did exactly like that:

For 7th divisions:  Promotion Play-off:
------------

Format:
16 teams from the Regular Season contest 2 places in National League N / S in a knockout format.

Semi-finals:
Within each regional group teams are paired according to their standings from the Regular season:
2nd vs 5th;
3rd vs 4th.
Winners are decided over one leg, with extra time and penalties if score is level after regular time.
The higher placed teams from the Regular Season are hosts.

Finals:
Within each regional group the two Semi-finals winners meet each other with the winner becoming the respective group's Promotion Play-off winner.
Winner is decided over one leg, with extra time and penalties if score is level after regular time.
The higher placed team from the Regular season is host.

Promotion Play-off Finals:
The 4 Promotion Play-offs winners are distributed into 2 pairs.
Winners are decided over one leg, with extra time and penalties if score is level after regular time.
The teams with better Regular Season record are hosts.

Promotion from the league:
the two winners: promoted to National League N / S

For 8th division: Promotion Play-off:
------------

Format:
28 teams from the Regular Season contest 5 places in Non League Premier in a knockout format.

Semi-finals:
Within each regional group teams are paired according to their standings from the Regular season:
2nd vs 5th;
3rd vs 4th.
The higher placed teams from the Regular Season are hosts.

Finals:
Within each regional group the two Semi-finals winners meet each other with the winner becoming the respective group's Promotion Play-off winner.
Winner is decided over one leg, with extra time and penalties if score is level after regular time.
The higher placed team from the Regular season is host.

Promotion from the league:
the five winners with best Regular Season record: promoted to Non League Premier

Could you help me to set this up on my Level 10 file?

I have tried doing it myself but I keep getting nation rule errors.

1 hour ago, lionel messi said:

Could you help me to set this up on my Level 10 file?

I have tried doing it myself but I keep getting nation rule errors.

Can you send me the file? I will take a look at it and see if I can find the error(s) and send it back to you.

10 minutes ago, jimdownunder said:

Can you send me the file? I will take a look at it and see if I can find the error(s) and send it back to you.

It does not have any errors as I have converted it back to basic rules.

I am trying to set up the promotion playoff rules in Level 7 & 8 like real life like they are in @claassen file but most of the errors I get are to due with dates.

Edited by lionel messi

There is no youth intake for me in Estonia. Tried everything but it doesn't work. :(

14 minutes ago, claassen said:

For information, I start South America tonight !  ;)

:hammer: Great news!

Thanks man.

One question.. Are there any ways to make transfers more realistic? I mean .. more active.

21 hours ago, claassen said:

I tested over 3 years and for me, it work fine.   For information, I start South America tonight !  ;)

What's your PayPal acc so users can support your work? 

Em 05/12/2018 em 19:06, DMATOS01 disse:

Thanks man.

One question.. Are there any ways to make transfers more realistic? I mean .. more active.

check this ;) 

Not a huge deal, but it seems that Serie D is set up so that every match generates new numbers for each player 1-11 like it's a friendly, even though Serie D players have squad numbers like normal.

Also, I assume this is a bug with FM as a whole and not your league specifically, but it has rained LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE HOME GAME ALL SEASON, but never away. Anyone else experience this? Very strange...

vor 24 Minuten schrieb Weston:

Also, I assume this is a bug with FM as a whole and not your league specifically, but it has rained LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE HOME GAME ALL SEASON, but never away. Anyone else experience this? Very strange...

Bugs forum, please.

@claassen 

I made a South Korea league system with U-league and high school league for your reference. will be uploaded soon in this thread.

3 hours ago, LandonDonovan10 said:

Thanks for the Turkey update. Can you make super amateur league? It's under regional amateur league

Sorry. The vagaries of the life do that I don't have the morale in this moment , nor the head to do that right now.. Surely later.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb claassen:

Sorry. The vagaries of the life do that I don't have the morale in this moment , nor the head to do that right now.. Surely later.

In the end FM is still a game. And where's the sense in a game if you are not having fun? Take all the time you need and enjoy the christmas season :)

4 horas atrás, Nildo disse:

Ignore that positivity Claasen. Real life shouldn't get in the way of creating South America. Get to it man!

;)

hahahahaha

On 10/12/2018 at 20:46, claassen said:

I don't think you should appologies, Claasen! You are a legend in the community for making leagues for years. If you don't have time, motivation right now people should acknowledge and appreciate what you already have done. Then when times come by and you deceide to stop making leagues anymore the community should applaud you forever.

Hi, could you make an alternative version of Italy with the new format from the 19/20 season as suggested by the FIGC president Gravina (SERIE A - 20 TEAMS / SERIE B 20 TEAMS / SERIE C SEMI-PROFESSIONAL 60 TEAMS)?

It's not official yet, but I hate championships with odd teams and I do not think they will last long.

@claassen

2 hours ago, floydmcrell said:

Hi, could you make an alternative version of Italy with the new format from the 19/20 season as suggested by the FIGC president Gravina (SERIE A - 20 TEAMS / SERIE B 20 TEAMS / SERIE C SEMI-PROFESSIONAL 60 TEAMS)?

It's not official yet, but I hate championships with odd teams and I do not think they will last long.

@claassen

he's not doing alternative versions of leagues, only activating real ones or adding lower divisions. 

11 ore fa, Bigpole ha scritto:

he's not doing alternative versions of leagues, only activating real ones or adding lower divisions. 

Ok, is someone able to make it from his file?

I tried to open it with the editor, but I don't know how to start 😥

vor 4 Minuten schrieb floydmcrell:

Ok, is someone able to make it from his file?

I tried to open it with the editor, but I don't know how to start 😥

There is a league request thread in the editor forum, use that one.

On 06/12/2018 at 22:27, d.p.p said:

What's your PayPal acc so users can support your work? 

Would love to also support you mate, you've made my FM experiences so incredible over the years! Have a great holiday season!

@claassen

I don't know if that is how it should be but it is impossible to get promoted from G'Ethniki (3rd tier) to Football League (2nd tier) in Greece, at least the first two seasons. The winners in each group gets to play in the promotion playoff but there are no promotion places in there.