Sports Interactive Community
claassen

[FM19] Leagues World pack by claassen (55 updates: Europe completed 55/55 !)

OK, I will see for Portugal and Spain.

For Bosnia, I'll add also Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Cup (qualifying for the National Cup) and Republika Srpska Cup.

Il y a 5 heures, claassen a dit :

OK, I will see for Portugal and Spain.

For Bosnia, I'll add also Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Cup (qualifying for the National Cup) and Republika Srpska Cup.

hello claassen,

you look for spain… 

I've found this for it : could you see it and say me wt you think about ? 

Thx,

Spain.fmf

Edited by sdh.1978

I see somewhere sb who talk about South america… To my mind I've found argentina, in steam workshop, I look for others league of the 11 county in South am… 

Is somebody could help me ? 

Is there something special about San Marino since so many seems to be looking forward to it?

8 minutes ago, Viking said:

Is there something special about San Marino since so many seems to be looking forward to it?

It is just they are a small nation that people have a love affair with. 

@claassen First, thanks for the updates. Always appreciated.

Will you be fixing the CL and EL for Europe and the other international competitions before going for next Confederation? The CL/EL don't take into consideration that teams from same city plays on same day at home, and CL group can have 3 teams from same nation in same matchday. 

Edited by l.s

17 minutes ago, Pompeyboyz said:

It is just they are a small nation that people have a love affair with. 

I see. Thanks.

8 hours ago, Viking said:

Search for "San Marino Challenge" =p

Edited by Lanko

England and Monaco, no.  And there are no specific leagues in Monaco, it doesn'texist. The Principality of Monaco is composed of only one city: Monaco!

il y a 9 minutes, HawkAussie a dit :

@claassen Don't forget to change Swaziland to eSwatini when you get around to Africa.

???

13 minutes ago, HawkAussie said:

@claassen Don't forget to change Swaziland to eSwatini when you get around to Africa.

it is already in the game.

But just to clarify for Claassen, Swaziland officially changed their name to Eswatini which is it's traditional name in the last 2 months

Small survey:

For the 5-6 next updates , you prefer that:

- I finish Europe (Netherlands to Wales)

OR

- I do South America updates (Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela)

?

Edited by claassen

1 minute ago, claassen said:

Small survey:

OR

- I do missing South America updates (Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela)

?

Europe

For me South America, because Europe has all country playable, so we could waiting for lower leagues of European countries.

Klassen you are a legend mate. Will anyone be making an English lower league file to work along with this pack? I think that would be a most splendid idea.

27 minutes ago, claassen said:

Small survey:

OR

?

I think you should complete Europe before moving on to another continent

Claassen, your work is amazing year after year, thank you. I understand why you don't do England, but do you know of any English packs that are compatible with your files? I would rather use all of your files knowing they work rather than trying to get an incompatible English file, but hope that there is one good one out there that you know is fine with your work.  I know in previous years, some have caused issues and you sometimes post a list of those you know to work well. Thanks

In terms of Europe v South America, my vote goes to Europe simply because it makes sense to complete one continent at a time in full detail. Can't wait for the rest of the world though, your work is amazing. 

I vote for Europe, as I would see it as being more logical, to finish one continent before moving to another one. Amazing work claasen as always, you work is amazing

Complete

2 ore fa, claassen ha scritto:

Small survey:

OR

?

Finish Europe, no doubt.

Europe, specially if you're doing the lower divisions of Portugal and fixing the B team and U23 team messes in the nation =p

A doubt, I'm toying around in the 5th division of Belgium, can you really only name 4 subs in there? There also seems to be a problem, at least in higher divisions, of homegrown players not being recognized as such for purposes of filling registration specifics and such. 

As for South America, will you only be doing those countries you named or also more lower leagues of the other countries already ingame?

Edited by Lanko

3 hours ago, claassen said:

Small survey:

OR

?

Finish Europe first.

@claassen - you don't have to do Poland since there are three updates (mine, official polish community and by timo) :D

7 hours ago, claassen said:

Small survey:

OR

?

Europe. Deffinitely.

10 hours ago, claassen said:

???

On 19 April 2018, King Mswati III announced that the Kingdom of Swaziland had renamed itself the Kingdom of Eswatini to mark the 50th anniversary of Swazi independence.

On 18/11/2018 at 15:13, claassen said:

Small survey:

OR

?

definitely Europe my friend

19 hours ago, claassen said:

OK, Europe unanimously :D

I did Netherlands, Northern Ireland and Norway (in the workshop only, for the moment)

Yes, can't wait to see the remaining lower leagues for European countries! Scotland and Switzerland <3 Will you also do the Spanish Tercera? 

@LandonDonovan10 et  @Lazylen  Yes I will try...
For now, I'm doing Portugal but it's complicated.
And in the next release of the pack, there will also be additions and improvements for Crimea, Cyprus, Belgium, Estonia.. I will detail the changes.

European updates are constantly improving ;)

Edited by claassen

FMSite (Spanish FM fans website) did very good in my opinion Tercera Division, maybe this will be compatibilites with your files or you could this like idea for you.

8 hours ago, claassen said:

And in the next release of the pack, there will also be additions and improvements for Crimea, Cyprus, Belgium, Estonia.. I will detail the changes.

Awesome! Can't wait!

12 horas atrás, claassen disse:

whats the problema with portugal?

8 hours ago, claassen said:

@TH3 K1LL3R With the 20 leagues and for to do correct promotions/relegations by region, but it's OK :) 

Good luck with Romanian Liga IV then... 42 leagues :seagull:

Il y a 1 heure, TheDuck24 a dit :

Good luck with Romanian Liga IV then... 42 leagues :seagull:

I did Romania but not the 4th tier. I'm not crazy at this point, especially since there are not all the teams in the database..

Edited by claassen

Would you mind doing the 6th division of Holland? Especially when there are only 11 leagues, while in Austria, Portugal, Norway etc there are 20+ leagues added?

Edited by Mardels

41 minutes ago, Mardels said:

Would you mind doing the 6th division of Holland? Especially when there are only 11 leagues, while in Austria, Portugal, Norway etc there are 20+ leagues added?

True on paper. But there is a slight hassle, the fact the Netherlands is practically the only football nation in the world who decided to split up the amateur divisions because of religious differences in a sunday and a saturday form (absolute insane, if you ask me, a fellow Dutchman). That is a tedious amount of work. Because it's defining all the boundaries for both sunday and saturday, and making sure the game puts them in the correct league after relegation or promotion. More often than not, it doesn't work ideally. At least, that's based on many previous more or less succesful and less succesful attempts in the years.

Anyhow, a version of the 1e klasse where sunday and saturday boundaries are more "grey" should be relatively easy. Just the 3-period system that is a bit annoying I suppose. At least all the clubs are there. Same for the 2e klasse.

Edited by CrowBar

hace 1 hora, claassen dijo:

I did Romania but not the 4th tier. I'm not crazy at this point, especially since there are not all the teams in the database..

Claassen do you plan to do all the leagues in the world? regards