[FM19] Leagues World pack by claassen (55 updates: Europe completed 55/55 !)

MEGAPACK 55 UPDATES:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ogaa99brm0c7nzs/megapack-leagues-fm19-by-claassen.rar/file

Several updates have been updated compared to the workshop. ( details below)

EUROPE: 55 updates

al.pngAlbania: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup. (Skenderbleu: European cups suspension for 10 years)

ad.pngAndorra: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup

am.pngArmenia: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup

at.pngAustria: 3th, 4th and 5th division activated. Addition of 9 Regionals Cups qualifying for the Austria Cup.

az.pngAzerbaijan: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup

by.pngBelarus: 3rd division activated. Improvements for 1st and 2nd division

be.pngBelgium: 4th and 5th division activated. Cup extension (312 clubs) and various improvements

ba.pngBosnia-Herzegovina: 1st and 2nd division, Bosnia Cup, Republika Srpska Cup and Federation of Bosnia&Herzegovina Cup (qualifying for the Bosnia Cup). Lower leagues divised in 2 for good relegation/promotion with the 2nd tier.

bg.pngBulgaria: 3rd division + Cup of 3rd division activated. 2nd division OK (16 clubs in 2018 then 18 clubs in 2019)

- Crimea: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup

hr.pngCroatia: 3rd division activated. 2nd division OK (14 clubs en 2018 then 16 clubs in 2019)

cy.pngCyprus: 1st, 2nd and 3rd division, Cup, Super Cup

cz.pngCzech Republic: 3rd and 4th division activated

dk.pngDenmark: 4th division activated. Various improvement for 1st to 3rd division.

en.pngEngland: 7th, 8th and 9th division activated. Real format of promotions. FA Cup extension (736 teams) FA Trophy extension (296 teams). FA Vase, Isthmian League Cup, Southern League Cup & Northern League Cup activated. 20 clubs in Bostick South Division (L8), Hellenic Football League and Northern League (L9), from season 2019/20

ee.pngEstonia: 1st, 2nd and 3rd division, Cup, Super Cup.

fo.pngFaroe Islands: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup

fi.pngFinland: 3rd division activated. Cup extension from season 2019.

fr.pngFrance: 4th and 5th division activated. Gambardella U19 Cup. Regional limits for the 5th division. Cup extension, with the 11 overseas clubs to 7th round.

mk.pngFYROM: 1st and 2nd division, Cup

ge.pngGeorgia: 1st , 2nd and 3rd division, Cup, Super Cup (with new format for 3rd division, from season 2019)

de.pngGermany: 4th and 5th division activated (with real promotions/relegations). Fix B teams (3 players maximum 23 years and +)

gi.pngGibraltar: 1st and 2nd division, Cups, Super Cup (improvement of SIgames update)

gr.pngGreece: 3rd division + Cup of 3rd division activated. Fix bugs for 1st, 2nd division and Cup. New formats OK for 2018,2019 and from 2020

hu.pngHungary: 3rd division activated. Small improvements for 1st and 2nd division.

is.pngIceland: 3rd, 4th and 5th division activated + League Cup B and C activated. Extension Cup + fix U19 bugs. (U19 for all teams in my update)

ie.pngIreland: 3rd, 4th and 5th division activated + FAI Intermediate Cup (with regional draw for the 1st and 2nd round)

il.pngIsrael: 3rd, 4th and 5th division activated + Cups of 4th and 5th division activated and qualifying for the State Cup! Extension Cup. 

it.pngItaly: 4th division activated (with Scudetto Dilettanti for the 9 champions) . Regional limits. Cup of 4th division activated

kz.pngKazakhstan: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Super Cup

so.pngKosovo: 1st, 2nd and 3rd division, Cup, Super Cup

lv.pngLatvia: 1st and 2nd division, Cup, Winter Cup

lt.pngLithuania: 1st and 2nd division (with 16 clubs in 2nd div. from season 2019), Cup, Super Cup

lu.pngLuxembourg: 1st, 2nd and 3th division, Cup

mt.pngMalta: 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th division, Cup, Super Cup (with new rules on the foreigner from season 2019/20 for the 1st div. and cups: 11 foreigners instead 7)

md.pngMoldova: 1st, 2nd and 3rd division, Cup, Super Cup (with 10 teams by group for 3th division, from season 2019)

me.pngMontenegro: 1st and 2nd division, Cup

nl.pngNetherlands: 3rd, 4th and 5th division activated (with periods, matchs rules zondag/zaterdag and real promotions/relegations!). Cup extension (107 teams)

nir.pngNorthern Ireland: 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th division activated. Irish Cup extension and rebuilding like IRL.

no.pngNorway: 4th and 5th division activated

pl.pngPoland: 3rd and 4th division activated. Various small improvements.

pt.pngPortugal: 4th division activated (20 leagues with each their format). Lower division inactive divised in 16 leagues for good promotions/relegations by region with the 4th tier.

ro.pngRomania: 3rd division activated. Fix various rules

ru.pngRussia: 3rd and 4th division activated. Cup extension (100 teams)

sm.pngSan Marino: 1st division, Cup, Super Cup (with new formats for league and cup)

sco.pngScotland: 5th and 6th division activated . Addition of South Region Challenge Cup, Highland League Cup & Lowland League Cup

rs.pngSerbia: 3rd division activated (4 leagues). Add Reserve leagues for 1st and 2nd division

sk.pngSlovakia: 3rd division activated (4 leagues). Cup extension

si.pngSlovenia: 3rd division activated (4 leagues) Fix Bug U19 Cup

es.pngSpain: 4th division activated (18 groups). Real format of promotions. Good promotions/relegations by regions with the 5th tier.

se.pngSweden: 5th division activated. Improvement Dates for 1st Division

ch.pngSwitzerland: 3rd, 4th and 5th division activated

tr.pngTurkey: 4th and 5th division activated. Various small improvements

ua.pngUkraine: 3rd and 4th division activated. Amator Cup activated. Cup extension (50 teams). Promotion/Relegation play-off between 2nd div. & 3rd div.  12 teams by groups in 4th division, from season 2019/20. Placed 50 points deductions for Kobra in 2nd division & Kobra Ostrog in 4th division because withdraw this season

wal.pngWales: 2nd, 3rd and 4th division activated. Cup extension (92 teams). Cymru Alliance League Cup , Welsh Football League Challenge Cup and FAW Trophy activated

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
il y a 11 minutes, Mardels a dit :

'lower leagues divised in 2 for good relegation/promotion with the 2nd tier."

Means that that you divide the teams into Bosnia Lower League and Republic Srpska Lower League?

yes :)

1 hour ago, Pompeyboyz said:

So glad you have pushed on and gone for it.

Just a shame I started my Bulgarian Career too quickly :D

With 5th level in Bulgaria is even more fun:D

@claassen I've used your work for years and it's always top-notch. Really happy to see you're going through with the project :applause: I'm hopeful the issues with the editor will be sorted out by SI soon and give you much less hassle and discouragement!

If you want to, you can skip the Maltese league file. As in previous years, I will be releasing a comprehensive file enabling the Maltese league with real competitions and rules. It has always been compatible with your files and I'm hopeful it'll be the same this year :)

@claassen   

Hey claassen! Could you please help me providing some info on an issue I have with your pack in FM19, I have created a topic which is here 

I would be really greatfull if you could check this out and tell me whether I am missing something or something is really wrong here

You are the best at what you do, you try to create all the leagues as real as possible and that is a very complicated job. I am Ecuadorian, so you can imagine how far your work goes, I am happy that you continue despite all the difficulties. thanks for everything

Thank you so much for doing this every year. It adds so much to the game and the leagues runs better than the SI created ones most of the times. If you tell me how to donate to you I would. Also a small request, if you are going to edit Sweden please have a look at the scheduling. It's been bugged for years and SI don't care to fix it. Too long international breaks and fixture congestion all over the place because of it. 

Thank you for your answers. :)

In addition to the bugs with the editor (which this year is really catastrophic and slows me down and decourage me considerably), many origin leagues in the game are unplayable because there are big bugs (Greece, Turkey in particular and others) when you look at the dedicated forum : https://community.sigames.com/forum/641-league-specific-issues/

I fixed Greece as I could  because there was still an improbable bug in the editor (  https://community.sigames.com/topic/456313-invalid-number/  )

For Iceland, I also fixed the prize money in the 2nd division.. but it's really not normal for SIgames, they have botched their work on the editor and the leagues. :(

Claassen you are back, that is great :applause:

I have a tiny request if you plan on doing Africa this year, if you can make it so the Coupe COSAFA uses B teams or something (because otherwise it clashes with CdM and CAN causing major scheduling problems). If you don't plan to do it, then just ignore this request :)

@claassen , amazing job!

About Iceland, I had started a save in 18 with HK, using your database. They had a Reserve and U17 team, but in FM19 they don't have a Reserve team and not even a U17 team anymore. Result: main squad with 40 players, 15 year old players along the veterans.

And sadly this is also happening with other teams too, a lot who did have Reserves and u17 in FM18 stopped having them in FM19. Not to mention the whole mess with B teams in Portugal.

I'm asking if you're gonna add Reserves and Youth for the teams that somehow lost them (how is it possible for a team to not have a U17 considering the youth intake system we have in the game??) and the proper leagues for them as well?

Thanks.

@claassen  Thank you for that you try to make happy us even the Editor Bugs which SI did not fixed yet. If possible also after Europe do some important Leagues from South America and some countries from Asia like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait,Qatar or Japan?? In this Countries play also some good players like Xavi, Iniesta, Podolski. For Example is Japan because you dont have Iniesta or Podolski in game. Thanks for any work you are the best!

Thank you. This year, with all the bugs of the editor, I set myself as the end date of megapack end of February, beginning of March, at the time of the last patch 19.3

Anyway, the game is really playable only after this last patch, the time that SI fix all the bugs.. ;)

vor 3 Stunden schrieb zbillu1989:

@claassen  Thank you for that you try to make happy us even the Editor Bugs which SI did not fixed yet. If possible also after Europe do some important Leagues from South America and some countries from Asia like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait,Qatar or Japan?? In this Countries play also some good players like Xavi, Iniesta, Podolski. For Example is Japan because you dont have Iniesta or Podolski in game. Thanks for any work you are the best!

Claassen does not add players to the database, does he? Because the japanese players like Podolski or Iniesta are not in the database as far as I know and that would not change only because there was a japanese league system.

46 minutes ago, CapoColonia said:

Claassen does not add players to the database, does he? Because the japanese players like Podolski or Iniesta are not in the database as far as I know and that would not change only because there was a japanese league system.

Is that true about the japanese players?????If this is, will they be available if @claassen creates the league??????

Players from the Japanese leagues haven't been in forever due to licensing reasons, and as plenty of people have mentioned, claassen doesn't add players.

I'm sure Foss will have his Japanese database out when it's ready.

9 hours ago, claassen said:

Yes... because for Iceland, it's like that in the editor.. 

I would have to change all 1 by 1, because other clubs that are in the U19 divisions are OK.  There are not many clubs so I will do it but it's not normal..

Yes, I think the problem is only in Iceland for Reserves and U19. Thanks for fixing it! You rock! 

Archived