[FM19] The Perfectionist IV - A-B-C, it's easy as 1-2-3000 years of management!

Makoto Nakamura

5 minutes ago, Clarky323 said:

Have Austrian teams got poorer again since you removed the nation ?

I noticed when you posted Champions League winners an Austrian team hadn't won for a long while.

Red Bull Salzburg have finished runners up in the 2095 and 2104 Champions League and SV Mattersburg won the 2103 Europa League with Red Bull Salzburg finishing runners up in 2097 and Rapid Vienna finishing runners up in 2096, 2108 and 2110.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caught up since you joined Westerlo in Belgium.

Belize situation is another funny quirk that is keeping the different countries unique and interesting rather than just being the same thing every time!

It's funny how a tiny island like Bermuda has 3 leagues to slog through, but glad to see a Sanmarinese player get brought in and start.

Ireland's coefficient place is very worrying lol, fallen behind Malta!

Well, it's been a long time since I popped in here! You made a hell of a progress since then!

Seems like it will take some time until you manage to beat Devonshire and you have only yourself to count on.

16 hours ago, ryanlion28 said:

Caught up since you joined Westerlo in Belgium.

Belize situation is another funny quirk that is keeping the different countries unique and interesting rather than just being the same thing every time!

It's funny how a tiny island like Bermuda has 3 leagues to slog through, but glad to see a Sanmarinese player get brought in and start.

Ireland's coefficient place is very worrying lol, fallen behind Malta!

Very true, I expect we'll see even more things like this in the future!

5 hours ago, chokosc said:

Well, it's been a long time since I popped in here! You made a hell of a progress since then!

Seems like it will take some time until you manage to beat Devonshire and you have only yourself to count on.

Thanks! Yea we may be the 2nd best team in Bermuda for some time yet!

@Makoto Nakamura When do you leave a club and nation? After winning the domestic title (with or without cups)? As I see some nations with multiple league wins, or continental cups, but not always. For example,  you have won 3 top level championships with Al-Muharraq in Bahrain and 2 titles in Barbados, with Silver Sands and Weymouth Wales each won one. So when is a task finished?

What about the level of the teams and leagues that you left. Are they still as the same (as high/low) as you left them, or do you see much change over the years?

As you are almost hundred years in, I am curious to find out how many centuries you need before you have finished it.

9 hours ago, oriole01 said:

A perfect end to your time in Bermuda, and delighted to see you return to Bhutan! Should be a fun ride again.

It's just a shame I'm not managing High Quality!

9 hours ago, DefenseLover said:

How many Countries have we done and how many are left? :lol:

We're on #23 of 188 :lol:

8 hours ago, Jorgen said:

@Makoto Nakamura When do you leave a club and nation? After winning the domestic title (with or without cups)? As I see some nations with multiple league wins, or continental cups, but not always. For example,  you have won 3 top level championships with Al-Muharraq in Bahrain and 2 titles in Barbados, with Silver Sands and Weymouth Wales each won one. So when is a task finished?

What about the level of the teams and leagues that you left. Are they still as the same (as high/low) as you left them, or do you see much change over the years?

As you are almost hundred years in, I am curious to find out how many centuries you need before you have finished it.

Well if I think I'm at a club with a chance of winning a continental trophy then I'll stay to win it, I went from Silver Sands to Weymouth Wales because I still needed to win the Barbados FA Cup and despite winning the league with Silver Sands, Weymouth Wales had a much better squad so I jumped ship.

I've not actually been keeping up with my old clubs since I've left and now that I'm on my 41st club it's a bit too far in to do a big update on the club front, maybe I'll do a big 100 year recap, I don't know though.

Well in the first century we're on country number 23 of 188 and we've won 56 of the 467 league so we're more than 1/10th of the way done!

Just now, Jimbokav1971 said:

How on Earth are we meant to keep up with this thread without resigning from work, disowning our families and living a life of seclusion and hermitage?

https://tenor.com/view/hermit-hermit-life-life-good-life-good-gif-5837677

How on earth am I supposed to keep updating this thread without resigning from work, disowning my family and living a life of seclusion and hermitage? :ackter:

5 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

How on Earth are we meant to keep up with this thread without resigning from work, disowning our families and living a life of seclusion and hermitage?

Get a job that allows you to read it between doing your work :brock:

Season 100 - 2117/118 End of Season Review

99811bcbc5a28174638fdc068e12d0f8.png

0cd2d8446bc6f97442f0466e188937dc.png

An unbeaten season! ང་བཅས are going up, ང say ང་བཅས are going up!

17cc951bdb01fe752e072cbe89572686.png

b32141d72b9dc81535ff5e57c964c040.png

:lol:

4399ffdc39cae0115613ab9fe8aea0fd.png85d852eca919ce20c69ab2edddc09afc.pngd5ce43e08800108b1eed71d9bc9ce258.png

a33209f482a60c2bf00ab769aab80040.png

26e46726631b9ee8bddf6f8349053dfd.png

2117/18 Best XI

6d12bfdd87ba08451ae753d4bbf99d3e.png

Ugyen Wangyal

Kinley Jurmin - Phuntsho Wangdi - Kalsang Tshering - Lhap Naichu 

Dawa Wangchen - Chencho Gurung - Tshering Wangchuk

Cheni Tobgay - Ugyen Jurmin

Thukden Jambayang

31d148235feb8812bb6144c7ec78dd34.png

11 minutes ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

Later on this evening (When I've come back from work) I'll try starting a "100 years of..." series of posts.

Wait? You work? How on earth do you have time for that? :onmehead:

6 hours ago, ToMexico!! said:

Have you worked out roughly how many seasons this could take you?

100 seasons in and you're half way through the B's? 

He spends an average of 4,3 years pr. country, so if he keeps up the pace, he should be done by 2827.

Archived