Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
theeyeofthetiger

ghost goals

Hi @theeyeofthetiger,

How often is this bug appearing for you? We have yet to see any examples of this. Would you be able to provide a PKM and rec file of any previous games where it has occurred? If it's a regular occurrence your saved game would be appreciated as well. There is a link below on how to do so.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/448071-how-to-upload-files-to-us/ https://community.sigames.com/topic/448071-how-to-upload-files-to-us/  

surely i dont need to advise you now this is a major bug, its happening all the time and other users have advised of this also. i can see on the FM main game bug forum this is also listed and is under review.

on my last game 2 goals at the end were scored (home and away teams) and no flashing text came up. this game is now unplayable and i wont be bothering until this is patched. the match engine this year is the worst i've ever encountered but lets just stick to this problem for now.

i also find it laughable that your link doesnt work and i dont have the permissions to access the content! (even though i'm signed in)  i have the saved game to upload but cant.....you couldnt make it up.....

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/H

Edited by theeyeofthetiger

Hi @theeyeofthetiger,

As it's a match engine issue it will be dealt with by the match team as we use them same ME for both FM and FMT. This forum is for FMT specific issues only.

I'm unsure why the link isn't working for you as it has worked for all other users, we will check to see if we need create a new thread.

Thanks