Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dave Vessey

Praising Training Performance - Free Attribute Boosts!

I've noticed this more than once and thought I'd document this quick tip for the community.  Basically, I can't stress enough the importance of praising and criticising training performance.  For the former, I try to only do it once a fortnight for each player rather than every week (to avoid nonchalant responses), but I've occasionally noticed free stat boosts from this process.

This is Jack Evans who has done okay in this week's training:

Training 1.jpg

Look what happens when he is praised:

Training 2.jpg

Nice little attribute boost for minimal input :)

Edited by Dave Vessey

I suspect (hope) its tied in with personality types... So some do have the complacent reaction and maybe drop a point in detetmination or dont do so well in training the next month.

I like that its work rate that was affected and not something like finishing (which would make no sense)! I assume this wasnt a fluke and would always be restricted to det/wrk rate and the hidden attributes.

:thup:

Just noticed you are Tranmere... On my wishlist of teams to be! So when i get round to it ill try the same approach... Knowing my luck he will hate me for praising him, stir up a mutiny and all lose determination over night :D