Sports Interactive Community
bmatos99

Lag FMT - iPad Mini 3

Hi. Sorry for my bad English but here’s the deal. I bought FMT19 on my iPad mini 3 a few days ago and the game is lagging so much, and it happens like all the time, such as when I am watching a match and when I’m not watching a match. Can you help me please? I love this game.

thank you

Hi @bmatos99

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner on this, unfortunately the iPad Mini 3 is towards the lower end of our supported devices so performance is not the same has higher end devices.

What part of the game is particularly bad is it noticeably worse in match or is it bad out of a match as well? Have you tried the 2D match engine, how is that looking?

Suggestions we have for helping the device perform to it's max is to make sure no apps are running in the background. If there any that are not needed at that moment make sure that you close them all so that the memory is focused on FM19 Touch. 

Thanks,
Adam

Hi, I know that iPad mini 3 is one of the lower end of your supported devices but last year the game ran smoothly without any lag. 

I only have tried 2D engine and it lags so much, and even out of a match it lags. When I’m playing I don’t have any background apps. 

10 minutos atrás, Adam Bell disse:

Hi @bmatos99

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner on this, unfortunately the iPad Mini 3 is towards the lower end of our supported devices so performance is not the same has higher end devices.

What part of the game is particularly bad is it noticeably worse in match or is it bad out of a match as well? Have you tried the 2D match engine, how is that looking?

Suggestions we have for helping the device perform to it's max is to make sure no apps are running in the background. If there any that are not needed at that moment make sure that you close them all so that the memory is focused on FM19 Touch. 

Thanks,
Adam

Hi,

Every year the game is upgraded and as a result performance on previous tablets may decrease with new things added and improvements made. So even though last years game ran better it was a less demanding game compared to this year.

We have tested this on the Mini 3 and although the performance was lower compared to previous versions we didn't have lag bad enough to deem it a device we cannot support.

If closing apps haven't helped with this and if the game is performing worse than you hoped then I can only suggest emailing help@sega.co.uk (with your proof of purchase) to ask for a refund.

Again apologies for any inconvenience this has caused,
Adam