Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Chef Raekwon

FM19: Ajax Amsterdam - Time to reap what has been sown

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, KlaaZ said:

I envy you. My two CL groups so far were Atletico Madrid, RB Leipzig and Inter in the second season and Barcelona, Napoli and AEK in the first. I actually managed to win the latter group by drawing Barca home and away, drawing Napoli at home, stealing a win away and then beating AEK twice. 

Ouch, that's tough! Great results in season 2 though, so I'm actually envious of you! I drew Liverpool as the first team in the knockout, so I'm probably doomed as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, wouterb said:

How do you fit Tadic and Ziyech in your teams? Both have only AM as natural position...

I play AML (Inside Forward Support), AMC (Attacking Midfield Attack) and AMR (Winger Attack).

 

I play Tadic preferably on either wing, competing with Fischer and Neres (who has been injured for like 3 months in my first half season though). Ziyech only as an AMC, Labyad as his backup. I give Gravenberch, Cerny, Marin and Stengs as much playtime as possible, fielding them in cup games or in easy league games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chef Raekwon said:

Ouch, that's tough! Great results in season 2 though, so I'm actually envious of you! I drew Liverpool as the first team in the knockout, so I'm probably doomed as well!

Seem to have turned them around, finishing top against Barca and Napoli was in season one. Finished third in the other group in season two by beating Inter twice. 

Haha yeah, I got OL and was slightly optimistic but actually managed to get knocked out despite them getting a red card in both games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Transfer dealings at the beginning of my third season are quite horrendous. Van de Beek forced a move to PSG (couldn't sway him to stay) for 55M in total and 30% on profit, and now De Jong has handed in a transfer request because I've been 'pricing him out of the market'. The only offers I got for him were around the 18M mark, which are pretty much rediculous considering his potential. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, KlaaZ said:

Transfer dealings at the beginning of my third season are quite horrendous. Van de Beek forced a move to PSG (couldn't sway him to stay) for 55M in total and 30% on profit, and now De Jong has handed in a transfer request because I've been 'pricing him out of the market'. The only offers I got for him were around the 18M mark, which are pretty much rediculous considering his potential. 

Strange that you got such a high offer for van de Beek but then a ridiculously low offer for de Jong. I've been hearing of some issues with the AI lowballing you on high PA players which obviously leads to them becoming unsettled which is really frustrating, also seen quite a few highly rated Dutch youngsters going for alot less than market value but you've bucked the trend a little with the van de Beek transfer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Boss said:

Strange that you got such a high offer for van de Beek but then a ridiculously low offer for de Jong. I've been hearing of some issues with the AI lowballing you on high PA players which obviously leads to them becoming unsettled which is really frustrating, also seen quite a few highly rated Dutch youngsters going for alot less than market value but you've bucked the trend a little with the van de Beek transfer.

Might have had something to do with performances, as van de Beek did a lot Better than de Jong on the pitch (which means he played more games as a result as well). But yeah, it's a bit confusing. Most teams won't go over a total of 20M on de Jong so far, managed to push one to about 36M but it's still not enough to my liking. He wants to move to Atletico so I hope they'll come in with bigger money. I've got the replacements lined up already, especially with Gravenberch really coming through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KlaaZ said:

Might have had something to do with performances, as van de Beek did a lot Better than de Jong on the pitch (which means he played more games as a result as well). But yeah, it's a bit confusing. Most teams won't go over a total of 20M on de Jong so far, managed to push one to about 36M but it's still not enough to my liking. He wants to move to Atletico so I hope they'll come in with bigger money. I've got the replacements lined up already, especially with Gravenberch really coming through.

Had a busy january transfer window myself, with a 51M offer for Ziyech and a 40M one for De Jong. Declined both of course!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I try to focus on scouting newgens and bringing young players to the first team. Already found an absolutely cracking new striker (16 year old and is already good enough for the first team!) and a good 16-year-old right winger. They cost me around 4M. I'll be selling off deadwood every year which will probably net me enough cash to keep bringing in top rated youngsters. 

 

What am I going to do with 51M? I'll probably sell him for whatever I can get when Gravenberch is ready to step in as a first team starter, which is hopefully in 2020/2021.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Chef Raekwon said:

I try to focus on scouting newgens and bringing young players to the first team. Already found an absolutely cracking new striker (16 year old and is already good enough for the first team!) and a good 16-year-old right winger. They cost me around 4M. I'll be selling off deadwood every year which will probably net me enough cash to keep bringing in top rated youngsters. 

 

What am I going to do with 51M? I'll probably sell him for whatever I can get when Gravenberch is ready to step in as a first team starter, which is hopefully in 2020/2021.

Out of interest Chef, where are you scouting your regens? I'm trying to keep it as realistic as possible so will only try and sign them from Belgium, Scandinavia and possibly South America too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Chef Raekwon said:

I try to focus on scouting newgens and bringing young players to the first team. Already found an absolutely cracking new striker (16 year old and is already good enough for the first team!) and a good 16-year-old right winger. They cost me around 4M. I'll be selling off deadwood every year which will probably net me enough cash to keep bringing in top rated youngsters. 

 

What am I going to do with 51M? I'll probably sell him for whatever I can get when Gravenberch is ready to step in as a first team starter, which is hopefully in 2020/2021.

I used my big transfer money to expand the Arena with 10k seats. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive literally just bought FM19.... I always start in England but this game with Ajax seems different and exciting with the squad they have. 

Can anyone give me a few hints and tips to get started when I get home this evening and start the game.

Much appreciated people! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, westmarsh7 said:

Ive literally just bought FM19.... I always start in England but this game with Ajax seems different and exciting with the squad they have. 

Can anyone give me a few hints and tips to get started when I get home this evening and start the game.

Much appreciated people! 

 

Good choice sir, they are an exciting team and building your reputation in Europe can be a very fun challenge.

What kind of info are you looking for? If you're looking for player feedback and possible transfer targets, I'd refer you to the first few posts of this topic with extended in-depth advice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Boss said:

Out of interest Chef, where are you scouting your regens? I'm trying to keep it as realistic as possible so will only try and sign them from Belgium, Scandinavia and possibly South America too.

I try to emulate real life a bit. I'm always scouting Scandinavia (Sweden, Denmark, Norway), Czech Republic, Serbia, Croatia, Belgium, Colombia, Mexico, Uruguay, Austria, Switzerland. With the exception of Mexico (I really like the market and with PSV there is precedent of young and talented Mexican players in the Eredivisie), Ajax has attracted young players from these countries in the past few years.

 

If you're feeling adventurous, you can also scout Romania, Hungary and Brazil. I personally opt to never scout Brazil and Argentina because it's too easy to get superstar youngsters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I like to be realistic 100% I dont see the need to be bringing player in from places that they wouldnt be doing so in real life!

Im excited to get into the game this evening and start to look around at whats what within the club......

Strong dominance in Holland but try get a foot hold in Europe a little more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chef Raekwon said:

 I try to emulate real life a bit. I'm always scouting Scandinavia (Sweden, Denmark, Norway), Czech Republic, Serbia, Croatia, Belgium, Colombia, Mexico, Uruguay, Austria, Switzerland. With the exception of Mexico (I really like the market and with PSV there is precedent of young and talented Mexican players in the Eredivisie), Ajax has attracted young players from these countries in the past few years.

 

 If you're feeling adventurous, you can also scout Romania, Hungary and Brazil. I personally opt to never scout Brazil and Argentina because it's too easy to get superstar youngsters.

Couple of pretty decent Finns have played for Ajax in the past as well.. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Messenjah1 said:

Couple of pretty decent Finns have played for Ajax in the past as well.. :) 

Agreed. Forgot Ylatupa is Finnish as well, last one before him was Toivomaki if I'm not mistaken, and he didn't turn out to be a success. So scouting youngsters (up to age 18-19) from Finland is realistic as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KlaaZ said:

Don't forget the legend, Litmanen. ;)

Or the former club captain, Niklas Moisander. Teemu Tainio and Petri Pasanen also played for them, but both were past their best by then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KlaaZ said:

Don't forget the legend, Litmanen. ;)

I’m toying with the idea of bringing him back as a youth coach. His attributes aren’t great but I’ll still do it once I get my quota up :thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, KlaaZ said:

Don't forget the legend, Litmanen. ;)

That's a given, he was my favourite player growing up. Was thinking of Finnish players that joined Ajax between ages 15-18 (ages at which we typically see newgens) in the past 5ish years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So my mom got back from Holland and surprised me with two Ajax kits - last season's home and away. The blue away kit is beautiful :)

This inspired by to start again with Ajax after the last save didn't end so well for me. Last time, I tried to play the Vertical Tiki-Taka 4-1-2-3 and failed with it, so I'm trying now the Tiki-Taka presets the 4-2-3-1 and 4-1-2-3.

I think one of the major issues I had last time was the combination of Kasper Dolberg's starting injury and David Neres getting injured himself in pre-season. I replaced both with Huntelaar and Vaclav Cerny and it made my attack too slow and lacking quality. This time, I'm considering retraining Donny van de Beek to play up front. His attributes kinda remind me of a poor man's Roberto Firmino. I know irl Ajax played Dusan Tadic as a striker but I just can't really find a place for van de Beek in midfield but really want him on my team.

First thing I did was to activate Lasse Schone's contract extension. He's decent and way past his prime, but I'm keeping him around for his Model Citizen personality and because I want him to retire in the club. I also signed Noa Lang and Sebastian Pasquali on long terms contracts. I promoted John Heitinga and Rene Stam to Jong Ajax's coaches. Signed a bunch of physics as well as Christian Mockel, a perfectionist German scout Pim Koolwijk, a fitness coach for Jong Ajax.

A couple of questions about De Jong and de Ligt. Both are obviously head and shoulders above everyone else in their age bracket. How long can you keep them around? What would you say is a good offer for them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, TheJanitor said:

A couple of questions about De Jong and de Ligt. Both are obviously head and shoulders above everyone else in their age bracket. How long can you keep them around? What would you say is a good offer for them?

I'd say £70-80 million each is decent, have had even bigger offers than that though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feeling I need a central midfielder first season and window..... just a 1st team ready player.... any ideas or suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TheJanitor said:

So my mom got back from Holland and surprised me with two Ajax kits - last season's home and away. The blue away kit is beautiful :)

This inspired by to start again with Ajax after the last save didn't end so well for me. Last time, I tried to play the Vertical Tiki-Taka 4-1-2-3 and failed with it, so I'm trying now the Tiki-Taka presets the 4-2-3-1 and 4-1-2-3.

I think one of the major issues I had last time was the combination of Kasper Dolberg's starting injury and David Neres getting injured himself in pre-season. I replaced both with Huntelaar and Vaclav Cerny and it made my attack too slow and lacking quality. This time, I'm considering retraining Donny van de Beek to play up front. His attributes kinda remind me of a poor man's Roberto Firmino. I know irl Ajax played Dusan Tadic as a striker but I just can't really find a place for van de Beek in midfield but really want him on my team.

First thing I did was to activate Lasse Schone's contract extension. He's decent and way past his prime, but I'm keeping him around for his Model Citizen personality and because I want him to retire in the club. I also signed Noa Lang and Sebastian Pasquali on long terms contracts. I promoted John Heitinga and Rene Stam to Jong Ajax's coaches. Signed a bunch of physics as well as Christian Mockel, a perfectionist German scout Pim Koolwijk, a fitness coach for Jong Ajax.

A couple of questions about De Jong and de Ligt. Both are obviously head and shoulders above everyone else in their age bracket. How long can you keep them around? What would you say is a good offer for them?

Welcome! Sounds like you have a good handle on your team at the moment. Interesting move in sticking van de Beek up front, let us know how it turns out!

 

I have offered de Jong and de Ligt very good 5 years + 3 years option contract in the first half year, which they both accepted. I plan to keep them throughout the save, they're going nowhere!

That said, you can get 50M+ for them in the first season, if you play your cards right. Probably not in the first transfer window, but I have received offers in the first winter transfer window of 40M for De Jong, which I prompty declined.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TheJanitor I would second the interest in seeing how Donny van de Beek as a striker works out - its something I've considered trying on the last couple of FMs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Started new save with Ajax, yesterday. Surprised I didn't get any offer for Ligt or De Jong.

Here is my transfers dealing (left it to Overmars) First 3 signings was pre arranged at start of the game. Sven Gorter, is a regen and was signed by Speakman - HOYD

7a8c72eb45d68e17363d57452fc51bf8.png 

 

7d3309f50efa8ca471c8ffb931d3c29e.png 

Boom! Benfica was favourite to beat us over CL Best placed 2 legs, First leg was tough and 2nd leg at home, we dominated and they rarely threatened til last 10 minutes. 

 

More surprisingly is PSV, getting knocked out by Trnava from Slovakia :lol:

110e6b5155c2b37d5ec8e83a4561216a.png 

Fixtures so far

6a9bef98d5b1ac00f7336948ae4b7822.png 

Yes Wober, is our top scorer at the moment :D Most of it coming from penalties.

Edited by john1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Halfway into my third season now. Currently 18 games played, all won, in the league, including away victories at Feyenoord and PSV. Also somehow managed to win my CL group with Tottenham, OL and Milan by beating the Italians on the last day with 0-1 on their own ground. Next up is Monaco, not the easiest of draws but I might actually make it past the first round. Had to sell both van de Beek and de Jong at the start of the season but didn't really miss them so far. Picked up Ludovit Reis from Groningen on a 9M release clause and Phil Foden to strengthen my midfield. I'm selling some redundant players now with Khune (GK, picked up for free at the end of the first season, for 12.5M to Middlesbrough) Bruno Viana (DC to Stuttgart for 7M) and Traoré to Hertha BSC for about 8M and 50% on profit. My only worry is not being able to keep Dolberg as there are a LOT of interested parties. Luckily, I signed his replacement from Barça already for 9.5M. 

Jordi González_ Overview Profile.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, and Wöber might also leave as I've got a bid worth 65M plus 30% on profit from City. He's good, but not THAT good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/11/2018 at 13:55, zlatanera said:

@TheJanitor I would second the interest in seeing how Donny van de Beek as a striker works out - its something I've considered trying on the last couple of FMs.

 

On 17/11/2018 at 13:18, Chef Raekwon said:

Welcome! Sounds like you have a good handle on your team at the moment. Interesting move in sticking van de Beek up front, let us know how it turns out!

Not too good, but not his fault as sadly I just can't get a hang of Ajax so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, TheJanitor said:

 

Not too good, but not his fault as sadly I just can't get a hang of Ajax so far. 

How come? I’m desperately waiting for an ME update as my possession based tactic is struggling a little with carving out CC chances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Boss said:

How come? I’m desperately waiting for an ME update as my possession based tactic is struggling a little with carving out CC chances.

Similar to you. All too slow and lacking substance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far, almost the perfect season with Ajax. Doing some rotations, and a lot of the youngs are getting playing time.

07a142c271a769e9cd0e831445113a64.png

99b081245008df6211a96116d3122d25.png

9beb4a7ab022842c51a3d8c63ec49bbe.png

I'm using a version of The Arsenal Invincible, shared some time ago from Cleon and Ozil The Arsenal:

https://community.sigames.com/topic/373859-arsene-wengers-invincibles/

https://teaandbusquets.com/blog/arsenal-invincibles-part-one

So far it's working pretty well.

a1fc264c17f45cf0fd873c08512bb7c1.png

Edited by gpassosbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TheJanitor said:

Similar to you. All too slow and lacking substance. 

I think plenty are experiencing that so you’re not alone. 

Ive just beaten Real Madrid 0-1 at the Bernabeu and it felt good for the shoe to be on the other foot this time - they attached and attacked but couldn’t carve out any decent openings. Not a bad way to start the CL off :thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gpassosbh said:

So far, almost the perfect season with Ajax. Doing some rotations, and a lot of the youngs are getting playing time.

07a142c271a769e9cd0e831445113a64.png

99b081245008df6211a96116d3122d25.png

9beb4a7ab022842c51a3d8c63ec49bbe.png

I'm using a version of The Arsenal Invincible, shared some time ago from Cleon and Ozil The Arsenal:

https://community.sigames.com/topic/373859-arsene-wengers-invincibles/

https://teaandbusquets.com/blog/arsenal-invincibles-part-one

So far it's working pretty well.

a1fc264c17f45cf0fd873c08512bb7c1.png

Very impressive start that! How’s Schuurs and Gravenberch developing for you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't speak for him, but here's Schuurs and Gravenberch two seasons in, getting a lot of playtime in my save. 

Perr Schuurs_ Overview Profile.png

Ryan Gravenberch_ Overview Profile-2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brilliant thread. Ajax was my last save on FM18 and I had great success. They are my favourite Dutch club and I will also take them in FM19.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, i was always reading, but never posted anything. So, today, I decided to join you.

 

Just finished the first season and had an amazing achieve. With a surprisingly TREBLE :D

Competitions.thumb.png.883d097ab556bc530461bbe447566bae.png

 

Just make the ArenA a real fortress, without losing a single official game there, and winning European Giants

In the Group Stage, won all 3 at home, including Barcelona! 

UCL.thumb.png.c10be22c29ab32460e3346fced768f34.png

I was really happy passing through in 1st. At the Knockout facing BVB, Juventus and PSG. Them beating Liverpool at the Final.

Against BVB and Juve was really amazing match, scoring goals in the last 15 minutes. Strangley the game against PSG was not that tough, winning both games.

The final game was awesome, with less then 10 minutes we were already 2-1. 

UCL2.thumb.png.18d66c6b2234e35342c6bff4622623bc.png

 

I am playing the way I see how today Ajax play, with a 4-4-1-1. I really like the way we play, we create a lot, but could score more, we are not that good finishing
Dolberg was the topscore of the season with 16 goals. The moroccan wizard had 18 assists. 

 

Tactics.thumb.png.d464edf9c61a979e66610b80b58325e0.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, but In my opinion I find the above post questionable. Yes Ajax have potentially a very good squad but nowhere near enough to win Champions League first season unless exploits have been used or the good 'ol' save and reload.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/11/2018 at 01:41, gpassosbh said:

So far, almost the perfect season with Ajax. Doing some rotations, and a lot of the youngs are getting playing time.

07a142c271a769e9cd0e831445113a64.png

99b081245008df6211a96116d3122d25.png

9beb4a7ab022842c51a3d8c63ec49bbe.png

I'm using a version of The Arsenal Invincible, shared some time ago from Cleon and Ozil The Arsenal:

https://community.sigames.com/topic/373859-arsene-wengers-invincibles/

https://teaandbusquets.com/blog/arsenal-invincibles-part-one

So far it's working pretty well.

a1fc264c17f45cf0fd873c08512bb7c1.png

Great results man! What player-instructions are you using for those players? Do you mind to share them too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/11/2018 at 07:01, KlaaZ said:

Can't speak for him, but here's Schuurs and Gravenberch two seasons in, getting a lot of playtime in my save. 

Perr Schuurs_ Overview Profile.png

Ryan Gravenberch_ Overview Profile-2.png

They both look really impressive :thup:. Any of the B team/U19's that have impressed you 2 seasons in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bdixon said:

Sorry, but In my opinion I find the above post questionable. Yes Ajax have potentially a very good squad but nowhere near enough to win Champions League first season unless exploits have been used or the good 'ol' save and reload.

Given the lack of movement by forwards which people have complained about, perhaps he played really defensively, had good set piece routines (Ziyech getting 18 assists would come easily from that given how good he is off set plays), and rode his luck at times? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 horas atrás, bdixon disse:

Sorry, but In my opinion I find the above post questionable. Yes Ajax have potentially a very good squad but nowhere near enough to win Champions League first season unless exploits have been used or the good 'ol' save and reload.

Why would I cheat? I am just playing for fun and decided to share if you guys.

We were good defending. Wöber was named for the Dream Team and Onana was the second best goalkeeper. Kasper Dolberg score 7 goals, only behind Cristiano Ronaldo and Dybala.

As I said, we scored late goals, against Juventus the first one was at 84 minutes and the other one was a penalty at 90+2.  And, yeah, lucky was with us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, bdixon said:

Sorry, but In my opinion I find the above post questionable. Yes Ajax have potentially a very good squad but nowhere near enough to win Champions League first season unless exploits have been used or the good 'ol' save and reload.

Can't speak for the guy, but in FM18 I did the same thing without cheating. You need to be extremely lucky and have a good tactic, but it's doable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Boss said:

They both look really impressive :thup:. Any of the B team/U19's that have impressed you 2 seasons in?

Sinkgraven has been a very solid backup player for me, versatile as well. Noa Lang also came through this season as a Mez(A) but took a serious injury, Ekkelenkamp also seems to develop in a useful rotation player. Kasanwirjo is showing a lot of promise and might get some more first team action next season, and I'll let Daan Reiziger play cup games and some easier league opponents. Apart from that, I'm mostly looking at regens. Will post some screenshots later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screenshots of the above players, my most important signings and my most talented regens. 

EDIT: Will upload them externally, too many so I'll go over the max file size. 

 

https://imgur.com/a/A8n1uhM

Edited by KlaaZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, KlaaZ said:

Screenshots of the above players, my most important signings and my most talented regens. 

EDIT: Will upload them externally, too many so I'll go over the max file size. 

 

https://imgur.com/a/A8n1uhM

You've got some cracking newgens in there mate :thup:. Bakker looks an outstanding prospect!

Kasanwirjo looks to be developing well too - he's one I'm paying close attention to on my save currently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Boss said:

You've got some cracking newgens in there mate :thup:. Bakker looks an outstanding prospect!

Kasanwirjo looks to be developing well too - he's one I'm paying close attention to on my save currently.

Bakker is going to be permanently replacing Blind in a season at most, I'm fairly sure of that. Been rotating them this season but he's only going to get better while Blind will be declining. The only thing that worries me is his traits as I employ a HB and he has 'gets forward whenever possible'. Also picks up the occasional red because he dives into tackles.

I'm very curious about Mark Sanchez mostly, he's probably my biggest prospect together with Gonzalez (who I somehow managed to buy from Barça due to a 9.5M release clause). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...