[FM2019][SKIN] Champions League 2019

a31632

15 hours ago, vamcj said:

the Football Manager 2019 Resource Archiver is with the black screen after the last update. With someone else?

Annoying, if you have a generic issue, post it in a separate thread in the bugs forum.

You posted the same question in minimum 4 skin threads and all the feedback you got was similar to this. This is not helping your cause.

The skin threads are here to help people who have specific questions or report bugs related to that specific skin, spamming multiple threads with completely unrelated issues/questions is annoying and counter productive.

Edited by a31632

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, a31632 said:

Annoying, if you have a generic issue, post it in a separate thread in the bugs forum.

You posted the same question in minimum 4 skin threads and all the feedback you got was similar to this. This is not helping your cause.

The skin threads are here to help people who have specific questions or report bugs related to that specific skin, spamming multiple threads with completely unrelated issues/questions is annoying and counter productive. 

Okay, sorry about that. I just thought they could help me out since they use the Resource Archiver to edit their skins. It will not be repeated again. Thanks.

Il y a 17 heures, Had_Enough a dit :

Il n'est pas nécessaire de continuer à poser la même question plus d'une fois.

Oui, il y a un problème avec cela (mais je ne vais pas essayer de le tester plus moi-même car j'ai tous les fichiers dont j'ai besoin / fini de les dépouiller).

Essayez de le supprimer et de le réinstaller. Si le problème persiste, allez sur le forum des bugs et créez un fil de discussion pour que les développeurs en soient conscients. C'est le meilleur endroit. Je doute qu'ils regardent même dans ce forum. 

A big thank-you. The problem is solved. Continue like this.

Il y a 19 heures, a31632 a dit :

Update 19.3 has impacted the "player profile.xml" file used in this skin.
The regular player profile looks and works good but the "attributes" sub panel (when selected in the drop down in the player profile page) was only working after the 19.3 update when selecting a player from your own team.

I have resolved this now.

Line 85 in "player profile.xml" (in folder panels\player) shows:

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos1" file="player/player overview attributes selector1" save_session_state="true" >

change this with:

<container class="player_attributes_panel" file="player/player attributes panel" id="patp" highlight_attributes="true">

After the new update the "selector panel" (with which you have a drop down box to select between "attribute boxes", "colored attribute boxes" and regular attribute stats) is no longer working.

If you want boxes around the attribute numbers change "player/player attributes panel" to either: "player/player attributes panel2" or "player/player attributes panel3" depending on which boxes you prefer to have around the attribute values

1424336173_Screenshot(36).thumb.png.119a6ebf1d89cfdb7c8796f5a486928b.png

A big thank-you. The problem is solved. Continue like this.

After updating to 19.3.** the inbox icon in the sidebar got changed (it looked fine in 19.2), the number showing the amount of messages was looking "off", I decided to edit it back to how it was looking prior. See below screenshots "before" and "after".  I unpacked the newest 19.3.2 panels with the Resource Archiver (worked fine with me) and found the file that needed to be edited: "panels\menubar\inbox icon.xml".

Copy the attached file to your skin folder (create "menubar" directory as it is not standard there), reload the skin and it will look nicer again.

1931048212_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.196d6d0f116fc3d2751c663c3afe4e0d.png28211787_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.568852c8a230926943b3072057ac19a3.png

inbox icon.xml

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again,

Hope you are doing well, when you have time can you give me a quick advice on a couple things, please: 

started a new save with the great Benfica but the name of the players in the shirt has always with this blue colour, dont know if it was me when i was changing things, it doesnt happen on other teams with the same colours:

918955893_ScreenShot2019-03-29at19_00_05.thumb.png.be5bf054bad9ee9cdc329eff08eea8af.png

1387241070_ScreenShot2019-03-29at18_59_00.thumb.png.c9b5f1f167d66b02ed31d509bccd68dd.png

and the second question is if there is a way of putting the player position in the space bellow the stats at the right in that empty space.

Thank you very much.

On 29/03/2019 at 12:12, PP said:

Hi again,

Hope you are doing well, when you have time can you give me a quick advice on a couple things, please: 

started a new save with the great Benfica but the name of the players in the shirt has always with this blue colour, dont know if it was me when i was changing things, it doesnt happen on other teams with the same colours:

918955893_ScreenShot2019-03-29at19_00_05.thumb.png.be5bf054bad9ee9cdc329eff08eea8af.png

1387241070_ScreenShot2019-03-29at18_59_00.thumb.png.c9b5f1f167d66b02ed31d509bccd68dd.png

and the second question is if there is a way of putting the player position in the space bellow the stats at the right in that empty space.

Thank you very much.

To make both changes please replace the following two files:  fonts/kit name.xml and panels/player/player attributes panel.xml

I added the footedness labels to the attributes panel in addition, so you can view this quicker and easier see below screenshots showing the changes:

286411373_Screenshot(28).thumb.png.8bd292cdbf6baa14c47d2eeb013e98dd.png1950050104_Screenshot(29).thumb.png.173ba8016033522c9f38815f290dcf19.png

kit name.xml

player attributes panel.xml

On 03/03/2019 at 20:51, a31632 said:

Update 19.3 has impacted the "player profile.xml" file used in this skin.
The regular player profile looks and works good but the "attributes" sub panel (when selected in the drop down in the player profile page) was only working after the 19.3 update when selecting a player from your own team.

I have resolved this now.

Line 85 in "player profile.xml" (in folder panels\player) shows:

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos1" file="player/player overview attributes selector1" save_session_state="true" >

change this with:

<container class="player_attributes_panel" file="player/player attributes panel" id="patp" highlight_attributes="true">

After the new update the "selector panel" (with which you have a drop down box to select between "attribute boxes", "colored attribute boxes" and regular attribute stats) is no longer working.

If you want boxes around the attribute numbers change "player/player attributes panel" to either: "player/player attributes panel2" or "player/player attributes panel3" depending on which boxes you prefer to have around the attribute values

1424336173_Screenshot(36).thumb.png.119a6ebf1d89cfdb7c8796f5a486928b.png

i installed the skin but the player overview is not like in the photo of kante that you posted can you plese tell how to make it like that? thanks

Immagine2.png

1 hour ago, mm7games said:

i installed the skin but the player overview is not like in the photo of kante that you posted can you plese tell how to make it like that? thanks

Immagine2.png

The reason for this is that they are two different screens. If you click on "overview" in the top left corner you will get a drop down and you will have to choose "attributes". This will give you the overview screen in the screenshot.

• 4 weeks later...
On 04/04/2019 at 22:27, mm7games said:

Immagine2.png

Do you mind if I ask where you got those Nationality logos from?

Have been looking for those for at least a couple of versions now.

On 03/05/2019 at 07:10, SirCular said:

Do you mind if I ask where you got those Nationality logos from?

Have been looking for those for at least a couple of versions now.

Are you referring to the logo's in my screenshots or the logos in your screenshot? It looks like the logos in your screenshot are "metallic logos", the one I use are "ESS Logos" (v5), see below for some examples:

UEFA.thumb.png.ee5e1aba6795561ca347a3ba023243a2.png

21 hours ago, a31632 said:

Are you referring to the logo's in my screenshots or the logos in your screenshot? It looks like the logos in your screenshot are "metallic logos", the one I use are "ESS Logos" (v5), see below for some examples:

UEFA.thumb.png.ee5e1aba6795561ca347a3ba023243a2.png

Apologies, this question was meant for @mm7games

• 4 weeks later...

Made an adjustment to the below panels (see screenshots "before" and "after". When players were away on international duty or injured their picture/kit would be smaller and the icon wouldn't show correctly. This has both been fixed. Copy "post match analysis news panel.xml" to "panels/news_item_panels/inbox" and "tactics icon preview info panel19.xml" to "panels/tactics" in the skin and overwrite existing files.

In addition; if you hover the mouse over the players' name it will now also show a pop-up screen with additional info!

These changes can be applied to all versions of the skin

Before:                                                                                                                             After:

512375528_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.ae032ccb416a9c1c772312dfc3c0e693.png1581104333_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.f9b555cb766dccd4053bf63433c18467.png

post match analysis news panel.xml

tactics icon preview info panel19.xml

Edited by a31632

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Gee_Simpson said:

Is there any way to have the sidebar showing permanently on this skin?

Yes there is. There is a “readme” file includes in the skin that answers this question and many others if needed.

In the skin there is a “client object” folder. There you will see a file with extension “NO AUTO HIDE”. You will have to rename the original file or delete it and remove “NO AUTO HiDE” from the name and reload the skin.

More info is in the “readme”.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
如何删除你的皮肤里球员界面的背景图片,
还要删除球员阵容界面的背景图
我想让背景是透明的,可以显示体育场图片包

How to delete the background picture of the player interface in your skin?

Also delete the background image of the player squad interface。

I want the background to be transparent and show the stadium picture package.

Edited by 超级足球狂热迷

vor 5 Stunden schrieb 超级足球狂热迷:
如何删除你的皮肤里球员界面的背景图片,
还要删除球员阵容界面的背景图
我想让背景是透明的,可以显示体育场图片包

How to delete the background picture of the player interface in your skin?

Also delete the background image of the player squad interface。

I want the background to be transparent and show the stadium picture package.

You have to read the readme. There you will find an answer of all your question.

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, JonasThern said:

Hi a31632, first of all congratulations for the skin, is very well done. I would like to ask you, how can I change this panel:

3.thumb.png.4f89c924d761bbf9bb478c6e0475cd93.png

2.thumb.png.339bd55d3cfffa992da6a3dac23e8ef9.png

4.thumb.png.da71f332783f5c720356f76f59bce2f8.png

by this panel:

1.thumb.jpg.cfba7e4d4ae2dd5812ea731345638a52.jpg

The panels that need to be changed are: (in folder panels/match)

"match in between highlights panel"

"match full time review panel"

"match mid match review panel"

In "match in between highlights panel there will be 4 sections looking like this:

<widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="hfMs" file="match/match team stats ibh bottom" team_index="0">
        <record id="object_property">
        <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
        <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
        </record>
        </widget>
    <widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="afMs" file="match/match team stats ibh bottom" team_index="1">
        </record>
        </widget>

In the other two files it is only two times occurring, but you might have to double check.

If you want it to look the same as in the match review screen, you will to replace "file="match/match team stats ibh bottom"" in all cases with:

file="match/match stats ibh"

After replacing all these entries, please empty cache, reload skin and it should show the same after that.

EDIT: it could be that the correct code to replace it with is: file="match/match team stats review" instead of file="match/match stats ibh"

I am not behind a laptop and don't have the 1.1 version installed anymore so haven't been able to test it, but one of the two should give you the result you are looking for.

Edited by a31632

15 horas atrás, a31632 disse:

The panels that need to be changed are: (in folder panels/match)

"match in between highlights panel"

"match full time review panel"

"match mid match review panel"

In "match in between highlights panel there will be 4 sections looking like this:

<widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="hfMs" file="match/match team stats ibh bottom" team_index="0">
        </record>
        </widget>
    <widget class="match_team_stats_panel" id="afMs" file="match/match team stats ibh bottom" team_index="1">
        </record>
        </widget>

In the other two files it is only two times occurring, but you might have to double check.

If you want it to look the same as in the match review screen, you will to replace "file="match/match team stats ibh bottom"" in all cases with:

file="match/match stats ibh"

After replacing all these entries, please empty cache, reload skin and it should show the same after that.

EDIT: it could be that the correct code to replace it with is: file="match/match team stats review" instead of file="match/match stats ibh"

I am not behind a laptop and don't have the 1.1 version installed anymore so haven't been able to test it, but one of the two should give you the result you are looking for.

Hello a31632, thanks for the info. I edited the xml you mentioned and this was the result. It was not quite what I wanted because I can not see the body language of the players, nor the physical condition, just see the classification:

1614572629_NuneatonBoro-York_MatchRelvado.thumb.png.ef5f7389bd8de10b8432a0c4c709d46a.png

2 hours ago, JonasThern said:

Hello a31632, thanks for the info. I edited the xml you mentioned and this was the result. It was not quite what I wanted because I can not see the body language of the players, nor the physical condition, just see the classification:

1614572629_NuneatonBoro-York_MatchRelvado.thumb.png.ef5f7389bd8de10b8432a0c4c709d46a.png

Did you try both suggestions? I found out after I posted that there is another option.

19 minutos atrás, a31632 disse:

Did you try both suggestions? I found out after I posted that there is another option.

Yes, I tried both hypotheses, but only this file = "match / match team stats review" worked.

Can you also send me the link to the latest version if you please? Not the 1.1?

Edited by JonasThern

1 hour ago, JonasThern said:

Yes, I tried both hypotheses, but only this file = "match / match team stats review" worked.

Can you also send me the link to the latest version if you please? Not the 1.1?

Click on one of the banners in version 1.1 for more information on how to get the latest version or PM me for that. 

2 hours ago, alex1234 said:

Sorry if it have been asked before 

But is there a way to see opposition player roles on scouting reports or on matchday 

Are these screens the ones you are looking for? See "before" and "after" adding the player roles to the respective screens:

Before:

Screenshot.thumb.png.2f70dcc7c8d3b2210812d17b785c42ff.png450697628_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.2d494a594e63c0e13bd711c6951524f0.png

After:

471171953_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.c632fda54b2de843aa349b298a30ebdd.png1696558477_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.90fcaf89a9bb3b0c699ccfa9376170ac.png

32 minutes ago, a31632 said:

Are these screens the ones you are looking for? See "before" and "after" adding the player roles to the respective screens:

Before:

Screenshot.thumb.png.2f70dcc7c8d3b2210812d17b785c42ff.png450697628_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.2d494a594e63c0e13bd711c6951524f0.png

After:

471171953_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.c632fda54b2de843aa349b298a30ebdd.png1696558477_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.90fcaf89a9bb3b0c699ccfa9376170ac.png

yes thats what i am looking for .want to know there roles so i can adjust tactics accordingly

Depending on the version you have make the following change:

Open file "tactics icon opposition predicted preview" and "tactics icon preview info panel17" (both in folder "panels/tactics"), for "Enhanced" versions; open also: "tactics icon opposition predicted preview1" and "tactics icon preview info panel18".

In the bottom of each panel you will see a section like this:

<!-- Name -->
  <container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/solid/rounded/paper" height="18">
    <record id="object_property" get_property="tbcl" set_property="rrep" />
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="person_button" format="[%person#1-initial_surname]" size="xsmall" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical" multiline="false">

<list id="get_properties">
          <record>
            <integer id="get_property" value="ttcl" />
            <integer id="set_property" value="colr" />
          </record>
          <record>
            <integer id="set_property" value="valu" />
          </record>
        </list>
      </record>
 </widget>

</container>

Replace this code in each file with:

<!-- Name -->

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/darken/rounded/no margin/paper">
         <record id="object_property" get_property="tbcl" set_property="rrep" />
      <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="3" gap="0" do_not_size="true"/>
      <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical, fill" offset="0" gap="0"/>
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>

<widget class="text" id="name" colour="text" size="8" alignment="centre,can_scale" auto_size="vertical" multiline="false" style="semi_bold"/>
      <widget class="tactical_role_label" id="role" abbt="false" size="xsmall" auto_size="vertical" alignment="centre, can_scale" colour="faded white"/>

</container>

Make sure you don't delete any other code (preferably use Notepad++ as it will alert you the coding is "off" if you delete/overwrite wrong code).

Reload the skin or untick "use caching" in the preferences section of the skin and it will now look like in the screenshots

Edited by a31632

Il 4/4/2019 in 09:38 , a31632 ha scritto:

To make both changes please replace the following two files:  fonts/kit name.xml and panels/player/player attributes panel.xml

I added the footedness labels to the attributes panel in addition, so you can view this quicker and easier see below screenshots showing the changes:

286411373_Screenshot(28).thumb.png.8bd292cdbf6baa14c47d2eeb013e98dd.png1950050104_Screenshot(29).thumb.png.173ba8016033522c9f38815f290dcf19.png

kit name.xml 560 B · 16 downloads

player attributes panel.xml 7 kb · 13 downloads

How can I remove the name from the shirt and leave only the number? thanks a lot

10 hours ago, MIRKOFERRARI said:

How can I remove the name from the shirt and leave only the number? thanks a lot

Navigate to folder “panels\cl2019” and open “CL2019 kit.xml”

Delete line 17-20:

<widget class=“label” id=“bNAM” etc. until </widget>

Untick “use caching to decrease page loading times” in preferences and reload the skin. 

52 minuti fa, a31632 ha scritto:

Delete line 17-20:

Untick “use caching to decrease page loading times” in preferences and reload the skin. 

@a31632 thanks a lot!

Il 18/9/2019 in 09:08 , a31632 ha scritto:

Delete line 17-20:

@a31632 last question, you can also reduce the size of the player's picture? thanks in advance

3 hours ago, MIRKOFERRARI said:

@a31632 last question, you can also reduce the size of the player's picture? thanks in advance

590829641_Screenshot(12).thumb.png.af4874218cfee2da69831af22194b0d9.png

Depending on which option you have chosen; "cut-out", "cut-out with signature" or "DF11" you will need to edit the respective files.

For "cut-out": navigate to "panels\player\cl2019\CL2019 player profile cutout.xml"

Line 34-46:

<!-- Profile picture -->
        <widget class="picture" id="prop" height="180" width="180" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre_x">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="40" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="35" />

<record get_property="fcgn" />
                    <record get_property="Pfke" />
                    <record get_property="prpc" set_property="valu" />
                </list>
            </record>
        </widget>    

For "cut-out with signature": navigate to "panels\player\cl2019\CL2019 player profile cutout signature.xml"

Line 46-58:

<!-- Profile picture -->
            <widget class="picture" id="prop" height="180" width="180" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre_x">
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="25" />

</list>
                </record>
            </widget>

For "DF11": navigate to "panels\player\cl2019\CL2019 player picture.xml"

Line 26-40:

<!-- Profile picture -->
        <widget class="picture" id="prop" width="260" height="310" scale_picture="false" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y">    
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="10" embed_in_frame="true" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" />

<!--Facegen data request-->
                    <!--Fake name request-->
                </list>
            </record>
        </widget>

If you want to move the picture around a bit after resizing use this code to move the picture around:

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="**" />
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="**" />

1 ora fa, a31632 ha scritto:

590829641_Screenshot(12).thumb.png.af4874218cfee2da69831af22194b0d9.png

Depending on which option you have chosen; "cut-out", "cut-out with signature" or "DF11" you will need to edit the respective files.

For "cut-out": navigate to "panels\player\cl2019\CL2019 player profile cutout.xml"

Line 34-46:

<!-- Profile picture -->
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="40" />

</list>
            </record>
        </widget>    

For "cut-out with signature": navigate to "panels\player\cl2019\CL2019 player profile cutout signature.xml"

Line 46-58:

<!-- Profile picture -->
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="25" />

</list>
                </record>
            </widget>

For "DF11": navigate to "panels\player\cl2019\CL2019 player picture.xml"

Line 26-40:

<!-- Profile picture -->
        <widget class="picture" id="prop" width="260" height="310" scale_picture="false" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y">    
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="10" embed_in_frame="true" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" />

<!--Facegen data request-->
                    <!--Fake name request-->
                </list>
            </record>
        </widget>

If you want to move the picture around a bit after resizing use this code to move the picture around:

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="**" />
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="**" />

Thanks @a31632

22 minutes ago, alex1234 said:

Sorry if its been asked before ...is there any way to change the background of this press conference screen to any of my liking

Thank you

Football_Manager_2019_Review_1.jpg

Yes, depending on the skin you are using here there is a section in “client object browser” that points to “press conference” (I’m out and not behind my laptop, so can’t copy/paste the section for you).

In that section it points to a graphic image which I believe is in the backgrounds folder located in graphics folder of the skin.

I deleted the whole section in “client object browser” and as a result it shows a default background image in that case, but you can simply replace the image it points to with an image of your choice as well.

On 21/09/2019 at 07:44, alex1234 said:

Sorry if its been asked before ...is there any way to change the background of this press conference screen to any of my liking

Thank you

Football_Manager_2019_Review_1.jpg

Sorry for the delay in getting the exact coding etc needed, I used a custom background for press conferences at some point and this is the coding I used: (copy into "client object browser.xml" between "tunnel interview"and "dressing room" sections)

<!-- press conference - covers entire screen -->
  <widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/press" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
    <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="false">
        <record get_property="section" test_mode="0" value="PprC" skip_if_null="false"/>
      </list>
      <integer id="set_property" value="Shwn"/>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

Obviously you will need to add the picture that you would like to use as a background in the "graphics\backgrounds" folder of the skin and (in this coding) name it: "press.png"

Make sure you untick "cache" in the preferences settings of the skin and reload the skin, also make sure "png" is NOT in capitals as images won't show when the extension is in capitals.

Edited by a31632

On 09/09/2019 at 00:00, JonasThern said:

Hi a31632, first of all congratulations for the skin, is very well done. I would like to ask you, how can I change this panel:

3.thumb.png.4f89c924d761bbf9bb478c6e0475cd93.png

2.thumb.png.339bd55d3cfffa992da6a3dac23e8ef9.png

4.thumb.png.da71f332783f5c720356f76f59bce2f8.png

by this panel:

1.thumb.jpg.cfba7e4d4ae2dd5812ea731345638a52.jpg

I had another look at this and created a little "pull down" button. I agree that "body language" is important to be shown during the match but I also didn't want to lose out on other important information. With this button added and some tweaks to information this is how I like it best now (graphic bars showing "passing", "tackling" and "shooting" data) and with a quick switch between the data and body language).

See below screenshots. 

1211910286_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.cbd4377c51f15c1810609e0cac823acb.png1679612020_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.4b5efb281d64b1202f1c9783310496ba.png

On 22/09/2019 at 13:53, a31632 said:

Sorry for the delay in getting the exact coding etc needed, I used a custom background for press conferences at some point and this is the coding I used: (copy into "client object browser.xml" between "tunnel interview"and "dressing room" sections)

<!-- press conference - covers entire screen -->
  <widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/press" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
    <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="false">
        <record get_property="section" test_mode="0" value="PprC" skip_if_null="false"/>
      </list>
      <integer id="set_property" value="Shwn"/>
    </attachment>
  </widget>

Obviously you will need to add the picture that you would like to use as a background in the "graphics\backgrounds" folder of the skin and (in this coding) name it: "press.png"

Make sure you untick "cache" in the preferences settings of the skin and reload the skin, also make sure "png" is NOT in capitals as images won't show when the extension is in capitals.

Thank you Sir ...it worked like a charm 

• 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, alex1234 said:

Hello ,I had the enhanced version of fm 19 for your skin .Are you planning to make one for fm 20 ?

Thank you 

26 minutes ago, BlackS0ull said:

me also, I've been always a fan of this skin. Very good looking and I had also the enhanced version because is nice. I wonder if you will do a FM20 version :D

Of course after the game will be fully released :D

Yes there will be a Champions League 2020 skin, currently working on it based on the beta release of the game. BETA testing to start in about 2 weeks.

Very likely I will make ONE version of the skin this year that has all enhancements in it.

I will follow up with all users that supported my work in the past on how to get the 2020 version once finished.