[FM2019][SKIN] Champions League 2019

a31632

Leave it be now girls...We can argue all night there will never be a right or wrong...Some people will pay others won't If you feel you should not have to pay don't download the enhanced version

IF no one pays for the enhanced version he would not make it so who's the dummys

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, FM_Lover said:

Flut, Andromeda, Yacs and other skin makers also ask for donations on their postings and in their skins

This is the key difference you are missing before you start trying to get smart and claim I have a mental illness...

Donations for your own mods is not the issue here - it's hiding extra work, a lot of which is not the posters own work, behind a paywall to try and skirt around the fact they don't actually have permission to release it publicly:

2 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Anything behind the paywall should be HIS own mods, that can fit/load into the 'free version' skin.  Hes charging for his content (fine), in additon to other makers work. 

2 hours ago, FM_Lover said:

Dude, with the other skins you get nothing if you donate,

As it is a DONATION - you are not paying for goods or a service. If you donate blood or time to a homeless shelter do you expect something extra in return? They key point here is the fact that the creator is asking people to pay for an enhanced version of the skin containing work from others that they have no such permission to do so with in the first place:

1 hour ago, Sfrakz said:

Man, he is the only one who give advice when we answer him, that's not all about the skin, that's about the knowledge about panel/graphics (in my opinion)

Have you read the rest of the forum buddy? There are many of us here that help people day in day out in one way or another, however we don't hide things behind paywalls to make a quick buck from editing what is fundementally someone elses work.

I am pretty sure if I decided to edit this skin, one of @bluestillidie00's, @wkdsoul's or anyone elses hard work and then proceed to hide it behind a paywall as an "enhanced super special supporters gold version" the original author of the work I have edited would be a little bit annoyed - especially if I haven't got their permission to share the work which in this case the OP has actually admitted they do not:

I’m not publically releasing a “small scoreboard” version for the reasons I mentioned earlier. Jovovich nor the user who posted the original idea on FM Nation for the floating scoreboards has given me permission to use these (not publically released) scoreboards. 

I will implement some scoreboards from earlier released “scoreboard packs” into my version with a floating scoreboard and make it available for people who support my work if requested.

The point people seem to be missing here is that there is a massive difference between asking for donations and hiding content that is not fully your own work behind a paywall.

Call me mentally ill or whatever other creative names you can come up with but it doesn't change the fact that the OP is selling others work including that of SI, which legally speaking is very risky in itself:

2 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

I'm not even sure where it stands legally, but I remember speaking to someone from SI about Emil doing the same for Vitrex and the regen hairpack, and he said SI wouldn't be very happy about it

Edited by steveyisatard

il y a une heure, steveyisatard a dit :

Have you read the rest of the forum buddy? There are many of us here that help people day in day out in one way or another, however we don't hide things behind paywalls to make a quick buck from editing what is fundementally someone elses work.

I am pretty sure if I decided to edit this skin, one of @bluestillidie00's, @wkdsoul's or anyone elses hard work and then proceed to hide it behind a paywall as an "enhanced super special supporters gold version" the original author of the work I have edited would be a little bit annoyed - especially if I haven't got their permission to share the work which in this case the OP has actually admitted they do not:..;

What did YOU DO for football manager?

2 hours ago, steveyisatard said:

I have contributed plenty to this community over the years but that has no relevance to this discussion.

Yes our friend is contributing a LOT. I can attest to that, look at all the B&*&***** he posts here. He "knows" that the maker of the skin has a lot of "other people's work"behind a paywall (how??? he doesn't have this version, his guesswork becomes fact LOL) he must have studied at a law school as well looking at the "legality"of it all. If it wasn't all so stupid it would be funny. 

Get a life buddy! 

53 minutes ago, FM_Lover said:

Yes our friend is contributing a LOT. I can attest to that, look at all the B&*&***** he posts here. He "knows" that the maker of the skin has a lot of "other people's work"behind a paywall (how??? he doesn't have this version, his guesswork becomes fact LOL) he must have studied at a law school as well looking at the "legality"of it all. If it wasn't all so stupid it would be funny. 

Get a life buddy! 

The maker has said so in previous posts, but carry on...

4 hours ago, FM_Lover said:

Get a life buddy! 

It doesn't take a genius to read what the author has previously stated. As for the legality of it being questionable, the game is coded and created by SI - this includes the default skins which are being modified - and this work is not released under an open source licence so as such potentially the OP is charging for copyrighted product.

By all means carry on but everything I have posted has either been previously stated by others or is simply common sense. I have no doubt about my contributions to the community but again, crack on and try to belittle that as well to detract from my original point.

This issue has been reported to the moderating team and is currently under review.

Can I please ask everyone to take a deep breath and take a step back now.  As it's the weekend this may take a couple of days to resolve.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, herne79 said:

This issue has been reported to the moderating team and is currently under review.

Can I please ask everyone to take a deep breath and take a step back now.  As it's the weekend this may take a couple of days to resolve.

Thanks.

Under review for what specifically? Selling of skins?

2 hours ago, herne79 said:

Yes, specifically this one as it's been reported and seems to have generated some controversy.

To be honest this is all pulled way out if proportion. I have donated him and I have got the enhanced version .weather anyone like it or not.

I don't know nothing about skinning .so this 3 £ are well worth it .

Life is a b***h...smart people makes money . By raising a issue here and than mods getting involved can't di nothing. You will block him from here but there are tons of ways to publish the skin and whoever wanted the enhanced version have got it by now. 

Such a shame that you grown adults are dropping this low .hands down this is the best skin our there .

Coming back to skin .....a1234.....I have a modified version of this skin ( mixed few parts of other skins to this ..just because I play at higher zoom )

I tried copying copying match folder from panels and the paper xml from graphics ...but I am still having that issue similar to ....Deyroldmackie

Whenever u have time can u please try to tell us precisely what files we need to copy from panels and graphics to make this scoreboard working 

Thank you 

35 minutes ago, alex1234 said:

To be honest this is all pulled way out if proportion. I have donated him and I have got the enhanced version .weather anyone like it or not.

I don't know nothing about skinning .so this 3 £ are well worth it .

Life is a b***h...smart people makes money . By raising a issue here and than mods getting involved can't di nothing. You will block him from here but there are tons of ways to publish the skin and whoever wanted the enhanced version have got it by now. 

Such a shame that you grown adults are dropping this low .hands down this is the best skin our there .

Coming back to skin .....a1234.....I have a modified version of this skin ( mixed few parts of other skins to this ..just because I play at higher zoom )

I tried copying copying match folder from panels and the paper xml from graphics ...but I am still having that issue similar to ....Deyroldmackie

Whenever u have time can u please try to tell us precisely what files we need to copy from panels and graphics to make this scoreboard working 

Thank you 

Thanks, I will send you a PM later today with detailed instructions on how to get it to work for you.

I appreciate you putting things in perspective here.

49 minutes ago, alex1234 said:

I wouldn't be so sure of it. As skinning is such a community driven 'pursuit'. Hosting and allowing someone to charge for other's work will never go down well and has potential to do the community a lot of damage as it's so reliant on people's good-will. Why would a site want to alienate its contributors? Allowing it will only discourage and result in people refraining from releasing content there in future. This has already had a very negative effect on one prominent skinner and that's not including Jovovich.

It would be subject to complaints on any of the main sites I'm sure (it's why I'm so surprised it's been allowed on here for so long. This thread is also actually more an advert for the enhanced version than anything else, i.e. all that talk re. selectors and it's not even in the skin available here).

The skinning community is struggling compared to how it used to be as it. 

Not looking for an argument, I understand your opinion on the matter and that you're now somewhat committed to defending given you've paid. And that's unlikely to change. As the mods already looking at it prob best not to say too much else so it doesn't re-escalate.

Just for info. but hopefully you/anyone else understands the repercussions a little better. 

Edited by Had_Enough

I have said this many times, this is a HELP forum not a place where everybody should post their opinion on an issue.

It seems a few users are negatively impacting a posting that is meant here to discuss improvements and bugs related to my skin. 

The moderators are looking into this so maybe that will make some people happy.

Bottom line for me is I’m here to help people who have issues or need support with my skin.

As requested before; please stay on topic with postings here.

40 minutes ago, a31632 said:

I have said this many times, this is a HELP forum not a place where everybody should post their opinion on an issue.

It seems a few users are negatively impacting a posting that is meant here to discuss improvements and bugs related to my skin. 

The moderators are looking into this so maybe that will make some people happy.

Bottom line for me is I’m here to help people who have issues or need support with my skin.

As requested before; please stay on topic with postings here.

Bit hypocritical you didn't pull up the other guy (you actually thanked him)...but then he was supporting you... It was also your advertising of the 'enhanced version' which prompted all of this. That has nothing to do with the released skin here either.

Going by your own rules, you've been 'off topic' as much as anyone.

But to be completely honest I don't think you are in any position to be preaching about 'rules' full stop. 

I'm happy to let the mods do their thing so please don't try and portray me negatively and I won't say another word on the matter.  Anything else PM me (to anyone). 

Edited by Had_Enough

22 minutes ago, Had_Enough said:

Bit hypocritical you didn't pull up the other guy (you actually thanked him)...but then he was supporting you... It was also your advertising of the 'enhanced version' which prompted all of this. That has nothing to do with the released skin here either.

Going by your own rules, you've been 'off topic' as much as anyone.

But to be completely honest I don't think you are in any position to be preaching about 'rules' full stop. 

I'm happy to let the mods do their thing so please don't try and portray me negatively and I won't say another word on the matter.  Anything else PM me (to anyone). 

I didn't quote you as my comment was a generic one based on the postings from the last 18 hours that I didn't respond to anymore. You jumped the gun a bit assuming I was only responding to your last comment I guess. That is what happens if emotions start to take over, people take everything personal and that was not my intention here as you now hopefully realize. BTW Thanking someone for support is something different than voicing opinions.

I have hardly responded to anything thrown out here for the reason that it is all driven by emotion, my only concern here is that people who actually need help or support with my skin are on the back-burner now.

Edited by a31632

I've been chatting with @a31632 who seems like a genuine guy who's just having fun making skins.

He's agreed to remove the offending skin from download for the time being while he seeks permission to use the scoreboard from the original creator.  Once (if) he gets that it'll be ok to offer the skin again in the same manner as before.

Just a minor lapse from somebody whose content is clearly enjoyed by many so no big deal and easily remedied :thup:.

10 minutes ago, danigood said:

Also one other thing, can you help with the flag size on player title?

IMG_6697.jpg

Yes, very easy to do.

Download the attached file and go to the folder "panel/generic" and replace the existing file.

Now open file "titlebar.xml", navigate to lines 76-127 that show:

<!--Profile Pic-->
       <container id="flik" width="170">
        <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="90,80" gap="0" inset="0"/>

<container >
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0"/>
        <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment"  layout="-1" gap="1" offset="0" />
        <widget class="picture" id="ppic" image_alignment="top, left" height="80" width="80" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" priority="1">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />
        <boolean id="scale_picture" value="true" />
        <boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="true" />
        <flags id="image_alignment" value="centre"/>

<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_portraits" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">
          <list id="value">
           <boolean value="false" />
          </list>
        </attachment>

<record id="object_property">
          <list id="get_properties">
            <record>
              <integer id="get_property" value="fcgn" />
              <!--Facegen data request-->
            </record>
            <record>
              <integer id="get_property" value="Pfke" />
              <!--Fake name request-->
            </record>
            <record>
              <integer id="get_property" value="prpc" />
              <integer id="set_property" value="valu" />
            </record>
          </list>
        </record>
      </widget>
        </container>
        <container >
      <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment"  layout="-1" gap="1" offset="0" />

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="npiB" scale_picture="true" width="75" height="75" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="top, left">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0" />
         <record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="PNat" set_property="objt" />        
    </widget>

The section you are looking for is the bottom one:         <widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="npiB" scale_picture="true" width="75" height="75" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="top, left">

Resize this from "75" to any other value you prefer and you can resize it. The other highlighted portions are controlling the width of player pic and flag/logo and the player pic size, so you can customize it to your own liking

Here is the file to use:

titlebar.xml

18 minutes ago, a31632 said:

Yes, very easy to do.

Download the attached file and go to the folder "panel/generic" and replace the existing file.

Now open file "titlebar.xml", navigate to lines 76-127 that show:

<!--Profile Pic-->
       <container id="flik" width="170">
        <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="90,80" gap="0" inset="0"/>

<container >
        <widget class="picture" id="ppic" image_alignment="top, left" height="80" width="80" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" priority="1">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0"/>
        <boolean id="scale_picture" value="true" />
        <boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="true" />

<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_portraits" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">
          <list id="value">
           <boolean value="false" />
          </list>
        </attachment>

<record id="object_property">
          <list id="get_properties">
            <record>
              <integer id="get_property" value="fcgn" />
              <!--Facegen data request-->
            </record>
            <record>
              <integer id="get_property" value="Pfke" />
              <!--Fake name request-->
            </record>
            <record>
              <integer id="get_property" value="prpc" />
              <integer id="set_property" value="valu" />
            </record>
          </list>
        </record>
      </widget>
        </container>
        <container >

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="npiB" scale_picture="true" width="75" height="75" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="top, left">
         <record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="PNat" set_property="objt" />        
    </widget>

The section you are looking for is the bottom one:         <widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="npiB" scale_picture="true" width="75" height="75" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="top, left">

Resize this from "75" to any other value you prefer and you can resize it. The other highlighted portions are controlling the width of player pic and flag/logo and the player pic size, so you can customize it to your own liking

Here is the file to use:

titlebar.xml

Thank you so so much, im now ready to play, my game looks quality now!!

3 hours ago, a31632 said:

Thanks, I will send you a PM later today with detailed instructions on how to get it to work for you.

I appreciate you putting things in perspective here.

Thanks  you and I will wait for your message 

1 hour ago, herne79 said:

I've been chatting with @a31632 who seems like a genuine guy who's just having fun making skins.

He's agreed to remove the offending skin from download for the time being while he seeks permission to use the scoreboard from the original creator.  Once (if) he gets that it'll be ok to offer the skin again in the same manner as before.

Just a minor lapse from somebody whose content is clearly enjoyed by many so no big deal and easily remedied :thup:.

So if he gets permission to use it, he can still put the other guys work behind a charge? huh?

28 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

So if he gets permission to use it, he can still put the other guys work behind a charge? huh?

Seems that is the case, with permission to use a skin can still be put behind a paywall with other people's work contained within it. :rolleyes:

On 03/01/2019 at 19:39, a31632 said:

Looks really nice, where are the action buttons though ("make sub", "shouts" etc.)? I ran into issue with having to place all these buttons to the right of the scoreboard and I had to keep the scoreboard smaller as a result. Are the match captions coming from the top?  I added logos to the scoreboards as well, but adding logo's means less space for team names and with longer names it wasn't working well, so I prefer to use the scoreboards with no logos, which is more like on "real TV"

This is my completed version, added logo selector at the top to spice it up a bit more

1413572021_Screenshot(231).thumb.png.881ca93b21071f439b8547843703218a.png

On a side note. i ended up making a console panel to cover the action buttons etc.

1369288946_NYCFCvChicago_MatchPitch-2.png.2ea998990c21a4ae5cd0889592771de0.png

15 minutes ago, steveyisatard said:

Seems that is the case, with permission to use a skin can still be put behind a paywall with other people's work contained within it. :rolleyes:

You guys should be reported to a moderator for continuously spamming this thread!

Unhappy cry babies who don’t get things their way! 

:applause:

1 hour ago, wkdsoul said:

49 minutes ago, steveyisatard said:

If he has permission to do this by the creator, what exactly is the problem?

5 minutes ago, herne79 said:

If he has permission to do this by the creator, what exactly is the problem?

Just checking, hes been asked to remove others free work from the chargeable skin already and refused.   The issue wasnt using the work, it was charging for work that aint his as far as i understood it. oh well nvm. 

Edited by wkdsoul

9 minutes ago, danigood said:

Can this Skin have the player profile like this within the skin?SHIRT.thumb.jpg.5a679457e87200de8488e32972403dcc.jpgThanks

Everything is possible.

This looks like the player profile from the FLUT skin. FLUT is using a special “kit pack” that needs to be downloaded separately in order to get this to work. As we would have to rebuild part of his “player overview panel”  into my skin with his coding and additional graphics I can’t help you with this.

As you can see in this thread people are very trigger happy in accusing people of “abusing” other people’s work.

You could download the “FLUT kit pack” yourself and compare his coding in the “player overview panel” where the player profile section is involved and copy part of it over. This sounds easier than it is as usually additional files, graphics and/or editing is involved.

I hope you understand I can’t help on requests with importing or exporting parts of skins to/from other skins.

Edited by a31632

3 hours ago, FM_Lover said:

You guys should be reported to a moderator for continuously spamming this thread!

Unhappy cry babies who don’t get things their way! 

:applause:

If it's deemed acceptable that someone can charge for others work and advertise it here behind a paywall then so be it, but myself,  @wkdsoul and whoever else have as much right as anyone else to query and discuss the decision made by @herne79 regardless of wether we agree or disagree. Please stop trying to cause further arguments - you have already personally attacked me once for simply stating my views. I haven't tried to "get my own way" as you suggest - I have just raised a point regarding putting content behind a paywall.

25 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

I think thats Andromeda. 

Correct. I am using it currently and can confirm this but there are many variations used in other skins.

image.thumb.png.67e3bc9ee10820125fe6eafcdcd6d0ca.png

28 minutes ago, a31632 said:

As you can see in this thread people are very trigger happy in accusing people of “abusing” other people’s work.

FYI, its not the fact that people are mixing and matching work from others - we have all done so - it is more the fact it is then being put behind a paywall, but this has been covered enough now and everyone needs to move on from it, we all have our own views on it but it will achieve nothing all of us repeating ourselves again.

Edited by steveyisatard

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Had_Enough:

The skinning community is struggling compared to how it used to be as it. 

That's the most important point of the whole discussion. I really loved the Gunzo-Skins on which those on fm-nation are based. It is quite hard to get a DL from there and waas even harder to get the full gunzo skin (I emailed a few time with him but it was impossible in FM18 to get it since he allowed only Asian providers to donate). He is "father" to many parts of current skins and was never asked. In fact that was the reason for him to make it so hard to get his skin, since "guys from overseas" as he put it, were copying his tuff, not asking, and then demanding money. And if such behaviour leeds to people stopping to contribute to the community, we all lose as I guess there have never been less "complete skins" than in FM19. 

It's not exactly to this case, but I pray everybody involved takes a moment to reflect on this and maybe thinks twice if he should incorporate a paywall or if it may be better to stay with "optional donations" which is, in my opinion, the only option to keep a community healthy...

Just my 2 cents, anyways, I do like the composition of parts from other skins and the graphical tweaks it has, and the OP is helpful with his skin, that is something which should be mentioned as very positive, regardless of the optinion on the other stuff ;-)

Amen. ;-)

1 hour ago, a31632 said:

Everything is possible.

This looks like the player profile from the FLUT skin. FLUT is using a special “kit pack” that needs to be downloaded separately in order to get this to work. As we would have to rebuild part of his “player overview panel”  into my skin with his coding and additional graphics I can’t help you with this.

You could download the “FLUT kit pack” yourself and compare his coding in the “player overview panel” where the player profile section is involved and copy part of it over. This sounds easier than it is as usually additional files, graphics and/or editing is involved.

I hope you understand I can’t help on requests with importing or exporting parts of skins to/from other skins.

Appreciate all the feedback and completely understand!

You have helped me out loads today, I even managed to add my own background to us as the main screen, you have certainly given me more confidence in customizing.

if I could just ask one last question, in the player profile screen the flag is in the title (you helped me resize earlier) is it easy to replace these with the club logos (badge)?

Thanks Again!

55 minutes ago, danigood said:

Appreciate all the feedback and completely understand!

You have helped me out loads today, I even managed to add my own background to us as the main screen, you have certainly given me more confidence in customizing.

if I could just ask one last question, in the player profile screen the flag is in the title (you helped me resize earlier) is it easy to replace these with the club logos (badge)?

Thanks Again!

My pleasure.

I'm going to make your day even better, see below the screenshot.

1575120549_Screenshot(254).thumb.png.28b68ff11e061b642bcee5c314be31f6.png

To change it go to your new "titlebar.xml"(don't use the one in the skin but the one I posted here today for you)

Go to lines 121-127 which with me look likes this:

</widget>

and replace it with:

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="pclB" scale_picture="true" width="75" height="75" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="top, left">
        <record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="Pclb" set_property="objt" />        
    </widget>

10 hours ago, a31632 said:

My pleasure.

To change it go to your new "titlebar.xml"(don't use the one in the skin but the one I posted here today for you)

</widget>

and replace it with:

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="pclB" scale_picture="true" width="75" height="75" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="top, left">
        <record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="Pclb" set_property="objt" />        
    </widget>

Excellent, and lastly your top right panel above career stats showing the club eligibility?

thank you. Will certainly be returning here for fm20!!

14 hours ago, a31632 said:

My pleasure.

</widget>

and replace it with:

</widget>

To be honest, the image you posted is exactly how I would have my game

22 minutes ago, danigood said:

Can anyone help, how can I resize the average rating column, it is a little hard to read

1867249270_averatingsize.thumb.png.a1c1c937d28a256556f15d2faddb8779.png

Thanks

I’m not at my computer now so can’t copy/paste code to show you easier but you will have to open “match in between highlights panel” and in the top you will see something like “layout=-6,-5,-5,-6” could also be “-4,-3,-3,-4” as I played around with these numbers to see what looks best for me and I don’t remember the final values I put there.

The coding tells the game in both cases that the two outside panels are slightly wider than the 2 inside panels.

in your case you want to enlarge the 1st panel so you will have to increase the 1st value number. For example change to -7,-5,-5,-6. 

But you can mix it all up and adjust any value to what you like best that is the good part. When you go out of the screen and back you can see the result of the editing immediately. No need to reload the whole skin every time, so it’s easy to do.

4 hours ago, danigood said:

Excellent, and lastly your top right panel above career stats showing the club eligibility?

thank you. Will certainly be returning here for fm20!!

Given all the negativity here from some users I am not sure if I will be returning with newer versions moving forward.

Very likely I will just create newer versions (for FM2020, 2021 etc.) for myself and not release them.

People don’t realize unfortunately that it’s not for the money I’m doing this, I only posted my skin here on this site, so if I would be in it for the money, why would my skin not be posted on every fan site out there by me?

Anyways,  for me it feels the same like “hooligans have caused the game to be suspended” and the game will need to be played without any supporters moving forward. So other supporters are becoming the victim of a few people’s behaviour.

To clarify, I’m not trying to get the whole discussion previously going again, these are my thoughts on the matter and I’m explaining why this will probably be the last version to be released here.

I’m not home at the moment and not behind a computer today but will follow up tomorrow on your question regarding adding the “club eligibility”

Thanks for your feedback, I’m glad you like my skin!

5 minutes ago, a31632 said:

Given all the negativity here from some users I am not sure if I will be returning with newer versions moving forward.

Very likely I will just create newer versions (for FM2020, 2021 etc.) for myself and not release them.

People don’t realize unfortunately that it’s not for the money I’m doing this, I only posted my skin here on this site, so if I would be in it for the money, why would my skin not be posted on every fan site out there by me?

Anyways,  for me it feels the same like “hooligans have caused the game to be suspended” and the game will need to be played without any supporters moving forward. So other supporters are becoming the victim of a few people’s behaviour.

To clarify, I’m not trying to get the whole discussion previously going again, these are my thoughts on the matter and I’m explaining why this will probably be the last version to be released here.

I’m not home at the moment and not behind a computer today but will follow up tomorrow on your question regarding adding the “club eligibility”

Thanks for your feedback, I’m glad you like my skin!

Mate, I absolutely love your skins and that would really be a shame.

I agree, the whole thread got derailed by people voicing their opinions and I’m hoping you will reconsider for the sake of the people that do support your work.

Don’t let a few bad apples destroy the whole basket dude.

2 hours ago, a31632 said:

I’m not at my computer now so can’t copy/paste code to show you easier but you will have to open “match in between highlights panel” and in the top you will see something like “layout=-6,-5,-5,-6” could also be “-4,-3,-3,-4” as I played around with these numbers to see what looks best for me and I don’t remember the final values I put there.

The coding tells the game in both cases that the two outside panels are slightly wider than the 2 inside panels.

in your case you want to enlarge the 1st panel so you will have to increase the 1st value number. For example change to -7,-5,-5,-6. 

But you can mix it all up and adjust any value to what you like best that is the good part. When you go out of the screen and back you can see the result of the editing immediately. No need to reload the whole skin every time, so it’s easy to do.

Excellent that is now working!