• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, BillHoudini24 said:

DAT keeper  :eek:

He is indeed good. 

I have pointed this out in my Nordicland save so really should mention it here too. 

He has scored 85 career goals and is just and here are his attributes for penalties and free-kicks. 

0efa2222796cd78ecca881f6fe50fba3.png

I really can't stress how little impact I think the top 2 attributes have. The jury is still out on Technique. 

I personally prefer my GK's bigger, (he's only 6'0"), but I agree he is mighty impressive elsewhere. He isn't actually a GK I would be buying if I was in the market for a starting GK, because of his size and attribute balance, (not his balance attribute). 

GK Squad Depth. Jan 2056.

This is more to help me work out what the pecking order is in each position because I have absolutely no idea at the moment. 

Bodão (F.Pro) * is obviously #1.
*** Lucas Assaf Oliveira was signed as a back-up so that I could loan higher potential HG youngsters out so as to not stunt their development. There is also the added bonus that because he is 26, I know that he is not going to get called up to an aged group INT squad and be unavailable just when I need him. 
If Bodão (F.Pro) * broke his leg or something then I would look below for a longer term replacement from HG Wonderkid (51b) Emerson (F.Det) * or (55b) André Torres (F.Sport).

c48e441291f422bb4d9a2c59850520c0.png

DL Squad Depth. Jan 2056

20 year old Senior (BRA) International (52a) Adriano (Det) (2052) * is obviously top of the pile, but after that we are struggling a little in terms of CA if I'm honest. 
Corrales (ARG) (F.Pro) * is a centre-half and and although (49b) Marcelo (Bal) * is a left back, he's far more defensive than I like and I am not a fan at all. Had he not been a product of our Academy he would have been long gone. 
Murilo (Det) is probably next in line, (and 2nd in line when I am looking for a more attacking option. 
(50a) Antônio (2050)(F.Loyal)* has served us well, but he's a way off the standard we are looking off in a regular starter. 

There are a lot of players here who are not needed and can be loaned out, (hopefully for a fee). 

3c5a7f25667b9ef57020e955cdecde3d.png

DR Squad Depth. Jan 2056.

This really looks like an area of weakness. I remember that Matheus (Bal) * and Roberto (Res) * are rotating starters, but i also remember wishing that we had a good right back come through the Academy. 
Dostal (CZE) (Real) is only 16 and not ready to make an impact yet at all. 
Although I don't recognise Guimarães (CRC) (F.Amb) at all, he is a Senior International already despite being only 18 years old. 
I am probably quite keen to go out and sign an experienced right back for £20M+

1c5f17fae5126b1040e1037af745ebd0.png

DC Squad Depth. Jan 2056.

Cocada (Res) *Corrales (ARG) (F.Pro) *Núñez (COL) (F.Det) * and (54d) Fábio (Realist) look to be the top 4, but players such as Giglio (ITA) (F.Amb)Bautista (ARG) (Bal) and Vercellone (ARG) (Res) will be pushing hard to be in contention. 

There are many players on this list that I will be offering out for loan. Because I want to micro-manage the outward loans to ensure that we get the best fee available, progress in the save is slow at the moment. 

46d5cb19e95ae2ade3c1d96b02de6160.png

DM & MC Squad Depth. Jan 2056.

(50b) Buiú (F.Pro) * is the real playmaking talent in this position and thankfully I have secured him to a long term contract because Barca have been chasing him and I have already rejected bids of £40M. 
Aguinaldo (Driven) * is very much 1st choice in the more physical role on the right.
(50c) César (Res) * can do a job in either role. 
Pedro Miguel Fernandes (POR) is probably next in line as a destroyer. 
Schiavoni (ARG) (Realist) certainly capable of doing a job in the playmaking role. 
Garrido (CHI) (Unamb) * and Maninho (F.Loyal) * able to play a sort of QB role against poorer opposition.

1ed12f718949e2c79e2d25dff6ffcc0c.png

Demanding expectations. Jan 2056.

12326934517b32738166c09482a34c85.png

If truth be told I'm finding it REALLY hard to get back into this save. We have enormous strength in depth, but it is very much based on PA rather than CA and I can't remember what plans I had for various positions and individual players. 

I have a few different goals this season. 

Obviously the main goal is to win the Copa Libertadores and I will therefore be prioritising these games ahead of domestic Brazilian games where push comes to shove. As we won the league by 15 points last season, I still think that winning everything is a possibility, (if I can just get some sort of handle on where each player is in the pecking order for any particular position. (There are some that I don't even know where I was intending to play them). 

We have 123 players at the club and 1 of my goals this season will be to try and set some sort of record for the amount of money generated by loan fees in 1 season. (The existing record in this save is £9.5M in 2055.

I'm obviously going to try and set a new record for goals scored by a GK in a single season. (The existing record is 24 by Bodão (F.Pro) *, but he has also hit 21 and 20 in previous seasons). At the very least I want to break the 20 goal a season barrier for a GK for the 4th consecutive season. That he has broken into the Senior Brazilian side makes this harder and I was hoping that I would get a few years between U21 and Senior squad call-ups. Unfortunately, because his match ratings are skewed by such a large extent by the goals he scores, (and the fact that he kept 52 clean sheets anyway), it's quite hard for the selectors to ignore him. 

(49a) Fininho (Bal) * scored 57 goals last season and I would also like to beat that. To try and put that in perspective, if I had given my favourite striker the same opportunities as my GK, then assuming he performed as well as the GK, (a reasonable assumption), the he would have scored 57 goals + 24 GK goals bringing him to a total of 81 goals in a season. I wonder is 100 goals a season possible if I was to discard my goal-scoring GK infatuation? :idiot:

Some advice I would like to give others looking to play in this part of the World, concerns the link between basic wage payments to players and the minimum fee release clauses for domestic clubs. I will hold this post until I sign or renew a contract so I can show you what I mean. 

(55a) Lelé (Bal) (2055) * is 16 years old so still on a Youth contract, but he turns 17 next month so I am offering him a pre-contract right now. 

05d64ebd2ba276494cb8591e2c324808.png

The following picture shows what is set when I open contract negotiations. The brightest prospect from last years intake wants to sign a pro contract and just wants £45 per week. That sounds brilliant under normal circumstances where you want to tie a young player down to as long a contract for as cheap a wage as possible. You want to get the most return for the smallest investment. 

a6e7b76c59b084fd258f4f821d9d0fd4.png

In Brazil though, that just doesn't work and and normal rules are turned on their head because of the minimum fee release clauses. First of all, let's ignore the Minimum Fee Release Clause (Foreign Clubs), because my 1st plan of action is not just to remove it, but also exclude it from future negotiations. 

The next thing I want to do is increase the value of the Minimum Fee release Clause (Domestic Clubs). You can't remove this, (it's greyed in), and you also can't manually increase it to something more realistic, (because again the increase/decrease buttons are greyed out). So how do you change the value then? Well you raise the value by increasing the basic wage. 

£45 per week gives you £225,000, and as you increase the basic wage, so the Minimum Fee Release Clause (Domestic Clubs). increases along with it. 

£100 per week boosts it up to £475,000 but that's still far too low for a player that might be a superstar. 

£500 per week boosts it up to £2.4M and now we are getting somewhere, but that's still not enough. 

£1,000 per week gets it up to £4.8M. 

£2,100 per week gets it up to £10M and that's enough to put off all but the most serious suitors. 

You have to remember that this contract is only going to last 3 years as a maximum, (and more realistically 2 years), before you offer the player a new contract with a new wage and a new Minimum Fee Release Clause (Domestic clubs). 

Something I would also be doing if I was managing elsewhere is adding a +3 year option to an initial professional contract for a player. If we ignore for a fact that this player is 16 and even if I add a +3 year option, (or any + option), then although it will appear in the contract, you can't activate it because the player was 16 when he signed it. The reason we don't want to be doing that here is that it doubles the length of the contract and while that would be great in normal circumstances, you have to remember that while the player might not be worth £10M at age 20, they are far more likely to have matured and reached their peak by age 23. 

[Edit]

Forgot to show you the final contract. 

4af1a577cea66578ef6406666255b82d.png

The downside here is obviously that you have to shell out £2,100 per week per player. £2,100 per week for 52 weeks for 3 years equates to £327,600, (so it's a significant investment and shouldn't be done for all players), but if you get this wrong just once, then you lose FAR more than that. 

Edited by Jimbokav1971

ML & AML. Squad Depth. Jan 2056.

Jhonata (F.Amb) * has been out on loan for the 1st 2 years of his contract but 5 assists on his debut suggest that the time is right for him to stay and play.
Mão (Unamb) * is a stalwart of the side and has contributed 193 assists over the last 7 seasons, (at an average of 25.6).
Henrique (F.Pro) * is plenty good enough to feature but if we have 2 starters ahead of him and 2 youngsters, should this guy go out on loan before being sold for a nice profit?
Vandinho (Amb) * and (53b) Lucas (Res) are both 18 years old, so they can play for the U20's when not required. 
Krajina (CRO) (Pro) is a wonderkid that I really like, but you might notice that he is classed as Fgn. We can only have 5 in each squad so there has to be a balance between if he's good enough right now and developing him elsewhere for the future. I don't want to keep him if it's going to stunt his development, but I also have to remember that the whole point of cranking up this save again is to win the Copa Libertadores, (ideally at the 1st time of asking). I probably need 4 of the above to be fit, (2 starters and 2 on the bench, rotating where possible, to play 1 of 2 games per week), so I suppose the 2 youngsters stay playing for the U20's unless one of the other 4 is unavailable. 

09c83de4b311f577b67b2fa8cc009d4d.png

MR & AMR Squad Depth. Jan 2056.

I'm not at all happy with this position. It's all PA and no CA. 

Tomilin (F.Pro) can certainly do a job, and in a position that seems to be dominated by Fgn players, he is at least Brazilian. 
Ferreira (Driven) is only 18 and a bit raw, but certainly looks to have potential and the only way he gets there is if I play him. 
Leonforte (ARG) (F.Sport) is both Fgn and not ready. He will go on loan if I can arrange it. Obviously I would prefer it if he stayed in Brazil rather than going elsewhere to help with residency. He has played in the Second Division for the last 2 seasons. 
Conte (ITA) (F.Amb) was at the club last season, but his performances were underwhelming in a dominant team, (and he is Fgn), so he will be going out on loan this season. 
Castillo (ARG) (Fickle) isn't good enough, (and is Fgn), and will go out on loan.
Sérgio (POR) (F.Amb) is 19 years old and while not good enough, is at least Brazilian. He can also still play for the U20's.
Wallace. (Bal) The "." after his name indicates that I have made the decision that he is not good enough and is to be off-loaded, but to my mind he's better than some of the youngsters listed above. I am trying to loan him out at the moment, (he has 3 years left in his contract), but if I can't get him out on loan I will try and sell him. 
(48a) Valdecir (Bal) (2048) * has always stood out for me because he is blonde and also because he is a product of our Academy. He's 24 now and has played 260+ games for the club, but much as I like him, we are not going to win the Copa Libertadores with him in the side. That being said, he could still do a job at a push in the league, (but that's just me being sentimental). He needs to go and the only reason he hasn't gone is because he is HG at club and if I loan out all 3 of the Fgn players above, and Wallace. (Bal) gets sold then I might need him as back-up. 

b02bf4177129280d7118917d1fd1acef.png

This is by far the weakest area of the squad and as a result I have looked to my DoF to fill the void. No, not to get his boots on and play, but find me a 1st choice starter on the right flank. He came up with this bloke. 

817354c70e09265d9e8828b3ad6f0f01.png

c5fd5197112b201ca17eaeb6f21c922b.png

We haven't even scouted him and I don't recognise his name as coming up against him before, but I like him. He is 24 years old so isn't going to be called up for any aged group squads, and he's never really set the World alight anywhere, but in terms of the here and now, his CA appears to be better than what we have available and and the DoF managed to sign him for just £8.75M + 20% (I think). It's probably the only deal we are going to do in this window, (although Palmeiras are trying to gazump us). If we lose out on this bloke, I will probably task the DoF with finding me another. 

AMC & SC Squad Depth. Jan 2056

We've got a lot of decent strikers at the club and this is the perfect opportunity to loan some of them out for some exorbitant fees. 

The top 4 are all out on International duty, but the top 2 are over 21 and not good enough for a Senior call-up so I'm hoping it won't last too long, (they are in the BRA U23 squad).

Bruno (F.Pro) * and Ademar (Bal) * are both great, but I have 3 Academy products coming through and a 6'5" TM. The chances are that I will be using these 2 to win the Copa Libertadores, (hopefully), and then flogging them, (or more likely loaning them out and then flogging them). 
(51a) Franc (L-Heart) (2051) * is likely to be  regular on INT Duty because he is still eligible for the U21's
Córdoba (COL) * is a regular starter for the (COL) senior side.
(49a) Fininho (Bal) * actually plays the most games and scores the most goals.
Jonas (Bal) * may only be 17, but scored an opening day hat-trick and looks like he is going to be good. 
Levi Roberto (Spirit) * is going out on 
(53a) Dudé (Det) (2053) * is being given preferential treatment because he not only a product of the Academy, but the best player to come through his intake.
Raikard (F.Pro) is probably going out on loan, (he's 19).
Bisanz (ARG) (Bal) will go out on loan, (ideally to a BRA side). 
Ortiz (CHI) (Bal) is another who will go out on loan to a BRA side.
As will Ortega (ARG) (Bal)
Luís Antônio (F.Amb) might only be 18, but he is also 6'6" and will give us some depth in the TM role that I was experimenting with in the Nordic save,.

2d7b62ce653315430f94b3ea0b502c83.png

New Signing. Jan 2056

£70k per week is a lot of money, (3.64M per season or £18.2M over the course of the contract), but you have to remember that I'm really just buying him to use him this season and then I will be loaning him out and/or selling him after that. We paid £8.75M for him and he is immediately worth £10M. Add in a season of 20+ assists and a call-up to the BRA side and I bet I can get £20M for him after 1 season. It might not be quite so easy to loan a player like this out because any club paying his wages will have little left for a fee. That's the best bit about the young players I'm loaning out.

My DoF has done well again. I like this bloke. :thup::applause:

By the way, before you think I have some miraculously good DoF, I don't. I must cancel 20-30 rubbish deals a season that he arranges, but every so often he does get it right. 

0b63ae0820d51ee5b6238e8ce0e84542.png

2a0fb48e4c7c977a7e710a4cd2972292.png

f5a80e4988ed572b7b29bcf31e20882e.png

Jan 2056

It's the 1st game of the season, (the Acre State Championship season anyway), and we have 19 players away on International duty including 1st choice players in their position GK Bodão (F.Pro) *,  DL (52a) Adriano (Det) (2052) *, DC Corrales (ARG) (F.Pro) *, central midfielders (50b) Buiú (F.Pro) *Aguinaldo (Res) * and strikers Bruno (F.Pro) *Ademar (Bal) *. Because it's the State Championship I'm guessing that we will be fine and still hammer the opposition, but it's obviously 1 game less for our GK Bodão (F.Pro) * to score in. Additionally, our availability at right back looks like this. 

a23b1f0d61dae3597dadbff8674c14fd.png

I've only got as far as my central midfielders in terms of squad depth, and many of those I want to play are absent so it's not going to be easy. 

On the plus side, it's nice to be back to 12 subs, (still no GK on the bench). :lol:

Acre State Championship. This run of results was achieved without 19 of our better players who are on duty at the Olympics, (where Brazil are surely going to emerge victorious). 

1e309407df8a9a0abd238d71013b64d8.png

4a9110e21d5716723d863b9d08f02c91.png

a7bc925ac7aab404fc3d7da3c9099982.png

d831f3173233f59557ad41859546f338.png

Edited by Jimbokav1971

Mar 2056.

Acre State Championship. You've got to be happy when you don't concede a league goal in any month. When you go on to also hit double figures yourself, not once, but twice, wel that's a very good month. 

4d745c7afa1fccb39d443b92d5845552.png

bc1cb4fda3a6eb30e9c3f542871a1c41.png

Copa Verde. No goals against in the Copa Verde either, but we just scored a single goal in the 2nd leg against Remo.

702e4a63c02cc3eb4f8b37edc72eb80c.png

9ef990e6c0bbf6768a33c907b83b2049.png

b77b54d3c96770171a0c6e08aaf3fd68.png

bbec87a9adc7390840025a602204912b.png

Copa Libertadores. This is the big target this season, so I am less than impressed that we have conceded a goal so early in the campaign. 

47d78f33cc30f18b97adce264d37e19f.png

2d34134539f6ca805968a5d9ec4e2a88.png

May & Jun 2056.

8d58f33297a0ec16b764702da757c411.png

It's easy to dismiss unbeaten records in this save because of the standard of opposition we play against in some of the early-season competitions. That being said, we only lost 2 First Division games last season and have gone 34 First Division games while losing just 1 game in the process, (a 5-0 demolition away to our big competitive rivals Flamengo), where I put out a significantly weakened squad with no less than 5 starting players who are not deemed goof enough for a single 1st team appearance this season. Under normal circumstances I would say that an unbeaten season across the board in all competitions is a realistic possibility, but I am adamant that my focus is on the Copa Libertadores and I will rest/rotate players in league games in order to give us the best chance of doing that. 

Copa Verde. Champions for the 11th successive season. 

b8764d59ac6f011fb695449e2a4a87ca.png

69df77924022df048d9621b9f79d2112.png

First Division. We have dropped points only twice this season. Against Atletico Paranaense we had a player sent off and against Palmeiras we conceded a penalty for their goal. The only other team to score against us was Flamengo, (who were top of the table and unbeaten at the time), but 3 late goals gave us all 3 points. 

f957bc7fc3732437498a32f08b3e2390.png

ed08464743650683ecdc124e8ec69550.png

Copa Libertadores. This is my priority this season, but despite that I played a weakened team in the Colo Colo game. It cost us as we conceded another goal. (We are starting to look decent at the back now I have some more depth in key positions. 

6fb5b01d5faa28fe2f0504a8cce07afc.png

cfaabced9108f7d67a2043e8536c5b70.png

Brazilian Cup. I was a bit annoyed to concede against Paysandu, but when you score 5, it's not a complete disaster. 

24003ecd089dfda9ae660cc5613be2ce.png

Goal-scoring GK Bodão (F.Pro) * has scored 15 goals this season, (12 of 16 penalties and 3 free-kicks), to bring him to the 100 career goals landmark. 

Stand-in GK Assaf has played 13 games this season while Bodão (F.Pro) * was away on International duty, scoring 2 goals in the process, (so Bodão (F.Pro) * could be on 17 goals already and if he had scored his missed penalties could be on 21 goals already).

When I also tell you that 8 other penalties have been taken by outfield players in the act of attempting to complete a hat-trick, (7 of them being scored), then it's not unreasonable to suggest that Bodão (F.Pro) * might be on 29 goals for the season! :lol: We've got at least 30 games still to play this season, so I expect to be reporting on another 20+ season at some point. 

003a09cb00dbee8a49145c9fc07828a7.png

eaa458565ea552cf95ec0633ee836e2f.png

[Edit]

Scratch that bit about 8 players taking penalties in the act of attempting to score a hat-trick. Some of them are out on loan and at least 1 player who scored one for us is no longer at the club. 

Edited by Jimbokav1971

Jul 2056.

First Division. Our unbeaten run in the league is over, just when I thought that an invincible top flight season might be a possibility. We've been absolutely decimated with International call-ups this season, 1st with with Olympics Qualification in January, (where Brazil won), then the Copa America in June, (where Paraguay somehow beat Brazil in the Quarters), and now the Olympics themselves which are still on-going and where Brazil have progressed to the Semi's where they will play Colombia, (with Spain and Morocco making up the other Semi). We have 6 Brazilians and 3 Colombians currently missing from the 1st team squad and it was more earlier in the tournament. 

We went 25 games unbeaten in the First Division over the end of last season and the start of this season, and this has propelled us to 9 points clear at the top of the table.

6588bb220980f9486db346e802d59c47.png

2ca0b5c3f794f83c0204b3fa46fe147b.png

Copa Libertadores. I thought I might have blown the chance of a 1st Copa Libertadores title with a poor away performance against Rosario Central, but we managed to sneak a late away goal and I think that gives us the edge going into the home leg. We should have all our players back from the Olympics by then, (I think). and if we do we should be able to over-turn a deficit of a single goal. 

997682d41405da11c410f9e734bdbb45.png

Polite reminder to myself and others. 

When you are casting your laptop onto a TV, it shuts down FM when you disconnect. I forgot and hadn't saved. :rolleyes::kriss:

[Edit]

I'm back to the beginning of the July. :(

247c32bfd56a04e618334f715e0c2abe.png

What I normally do when this happens is just play the game again and accept whatever the results come out as, (whether better, the same or worse). In this case however it means the end of a long unbeaten run in the league and I don't feel comfortable continuing that when in reality I lost 1st time around. If I get past the Corinthians game unbeaten then I will weaken the 3 subsequent league squads in an effort to lose one of them and even things up. 

87f3d37ddbc36d56a4c00bd97b64cec4.png

I'm not overly concerned about replicating the result in the Copa Libertadores because we smashed them either 4-1 or 5-1 in the return leg, so I as long as we go through I don't care. 

04abdde5988ab8f6ae61ec1ea6079ef4.png

Edited by Jimbokav1971

Jul 2056 (again).

First Division. We lost the Corinthians game again like the 1st time around, (much heavier this time), but we swapped a draw against Palmeiras 1st time around for a draw against Internacional 2nd time around. . 

428a75e08682fddfd9489f371bf13a8d.png

3549b86e2f7c115f7392dcde5e8601d6.png

Copa Libertadores. Although we lost the 1st leg 1st time around, we demolished them in the 2nd leg so the result here is largely irrelevant. 

1424dc52664bb6a445103e81226495cb.png

Youth Intake Day. Sep 2056.

I wasn't going to bother showing you this intake, (or even bother looking at players because this is my last season no matter what, but what the hell.

"Most gifted players to come through the ranks in recent years" sounds promising, but I'm not overly convinced. 

5388ed03e13320cd9411acb22bce741d.png

There doesn't seem to be an awful lot here in terms of PA, but the little things that jump out at me are as follows. 

• (56a) Renan (2056) and (56d) Tassiano both seem to have better CA than the others. 
  • We have 3 2nd Nationalities. 
  • Only (56a) Renan (2056) seems to have decent PA.

65b1250b38a8e7c25555a09dbd07cb48.png

"Kriss" (56a) Renan (2056).

He's short for a GK, (but then again he's only 15), and this affects his Aerial Reach. I think he looks decent though. 

54f0966ae8dcff6a3a62ba3b5824d084.png

(56d) Tassiano.

So this bloke is a surprise. He looks significantly better than I was expecting. It seems a little unusual that he can look like that now but have such a poor PA, (of course it's possible). My suggestion is that he has better PA than suggested by my Ass Man. 

481f5228a01c80d26050eeda53b25d39.png

Aug & Sep 2056.

First Division. A brilliant couple of month with 9 wins from 9 league games with 33 goals scored and just 9 conceded. It leaves us 17 points clear at the top of the league, bit who cares. Really, who cares? I'm just here for the Copa Libertadores remember, and win it or not, this is my last season in Brazil. 

3d4fb3248d927dc29246d0e1349c36cc.png

45b6ba6f99b4f8433faf379f639a2e9c.png

Brazilian Cup. This wasn't the plan at all. We were meant to be taking it easy in the league, (because we are going to win with ease anyway), and concentrate on the Cups. Sounds simple and is. Despite that plan, Corinthians threw a spanner in the works and even after losing the 1st leg by a 1 goal margin, we were unable to overturn the deficit in the 2nd leg. 

ed329b5e8d36bfdeeb669c3865d9c1c9.png

Copa Libertadores. Things are still going to plan. (Famous last words).

586ec1230e1027ab39ef21e705b4295e.png

U20 Fixtures. Oct 2056.

National U20 Championship

75afc2dff432b8072c71406c314dd365.png

2e90499609487b2afea15ad97347139f.png

b444493884fcd9d50ddf1ad506e707a0.png

861520b943c767cc5e2042fd64238352.png

U20 State Championships

0b7f865feb8922af7ab2386b402e4292.png
709249cc66c9a5b2c19865c735e27a96.png

e32c9f050a2042821d1d3d3513257ca4.png

U20 Cup

ebf171017a05928a5d4d4081d3a11379.png

U20 Copa Libertadores

2bbbc51ff06821a58e6ae86adeb078ef.png

A pretty dominant season for an AI managed team I'm sure you would agree. The draw against Parana in the U20 Cup Final pretty frustrating as it's the only game not won this season. Back to back 12-0 wins in the U20 State Championship a particular highlight. 

Oct 2056

First Division. We've won the league title again, and I'm just thankful that we had already lost this season and that the loss away to Flamengo didn't cost us an unbeaten season. 

52f06ebc6984a621e2557ca520f4f8bd.png

b2dcc578871deb9824b6e1d2ccbf0262.png

Copa Libertadores. We take a 2-2 draw into the home 2nd leg against big rivals Corinthians. Lanus of Argentina have already progressed in the other Semi-Final, with an away goals victory over fellow Argentinian side Independiente

22644d816ebf044edb9e68598111ad30.png

15 hours ago, Northernpilgrim said:

Congrats on the Libertadores win! :)

Thanks. Having got stuck into my Nordicland save, this last season in Brazil felt like a bit if a chore if I'm honest. I would not have been happy had we bottled it at the final hurdle. :lol:

Edited by Jimbokav1971

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Nobby_McDonald said:

Good job you didn't then Jimbo. :D

You know, I loved the French part of the save, and I loves the Brazil part of the save, but I absolutely hated going back and doing that last season even though we won the Copa Libertadores. Going back just does not work. 

Thanks for reading anyway @Nobby_McDonaldPlease feel free to follow me in Nordicland. :thup: