Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

Join the Football Manager 2019 Public Beta today!

15 minutes ago, teodoro said:

Same here...really boring..

I'd add that I find too many goals scored from long range shots, even by players with low "long shot" attribute

Me too. A very unrealistic amount of goals from free kicks and long range.  Enough to quit playing for now. I might start it up again to make a PKM and send it in for review. 

Edited by rain94

1 час назад, bleventozturk сказал:

No patch for you! (With my best soup nazi voice) 

No patch, but putsch if you know the history :brock: (minute of floodpunches in waiting of ME changes)

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Alekos:

Is there any chance to get the patch tonight?

You can have the Patch right now by downloading the public beta. What's the difference ? 

aggggghhhhh    how do you upload pkms this fb issue is getting on my nerves and the defenders missing easy headers and making silly decisions. i have my lb playing cwb and hes playing in the wb hole. ie a little futher up than fb . but hes tucking in and keeps playing as a cb!! ive got the def to play as wide as i can but nothing works to stop them tucking in meaning the opp can cross unopposed 

30 minutes ago, jamessmith010101 said:

aggggghhhhh    how do you upload pkms 

You just drag and drop your file now, it's much easier, there's a sticky in the bugs forum explaining it. 

This thread was never for feedback. As stated in the second post it was left open for people to ask questions about the beta process in case there was any confusion - 

Any issues related to the beta version should be raised on the public beta bugs forum here - https://community.sigames.com/forum/670-public-beta-forum/

Thanks. 

2 ore fa, Neil Brock ha scritto:

This thread was never for feedback. As stated in the second post it was left open for people to ask questions about the beta process in case there was any confusion - 

Any issues related to the beta version should be raised on the public beta bugs forum here - https://community.sigames.com/forum/670-public-beta-forum/

Thanks. 

I'm pretty confused..

So if it wasn't for feedback, why wasn't it closed before?

5 hours ago, teodoro said:

I'm pretty confused..

So if it wasn't for feedback, why wasn't it closed before?

He answered that already

" As stated in the second post it was left open for people to ask questions about the beta process in case there was any confusion"

13 hours ago, bleventozturk said:

Did the public BETA stop getting updated?

Really don't think so. More likely they are working on next update, which may be taking time.

If it does stop or come to a pause I'm sure they'll let us know.

I'm not the only one facing the ST (False Nine) Problem  it has been reported before

The Problem.

The ST (False Nine) acts as a ST (Poacher) during the Final Third

ME EXAMPLE

Red Circle. The ST (False Nine) acts as a ST (Poacher) during the attacking phase.

1624243345_FALSENINE.thumb.png.f59b64f1dab0bca281eaca22bd2498d5.png

image.thumb.png.32b00c74f3f8d1ba71b154c73dd8b343.png

What should happen.

The ST (False Nine) should act as a Roaming CAM

1. Position & Movement

• Defend like as CAM (Support)
  • Attack as a Roaming CAM (Support) during Build-Up and Final Third

2. Roam Around, Move Into Channel. To create space, support team-mates, and help create more options for player on the ball during attack

3. Hold Up the Ball. To allow players behind him and around him (AMLR/CM) to move forward

Image result for false nine

Messi was a ST (False Nine) and acted as a Roaming CAM and Sometimes a CM during Tiki Taka daysimage.thumb.png.9cebdbb7d0a559f49f1e861db29bab60.png

Edited by kingking

On 07/12/2018 at 10:42, Novem9 said:

Speaking the language of this game, FM19 has the biggest PA from product line, but this CA is low right now

I like that, that made me smile :)

1 hour ago, Johnny Ace said:

Post up a pkm then @kingking in the bugs board, with timed examples. The more we submit, the more SI have to work with & look at 

i've done it now

hopefully this can be investigated and fixed if there is a issue

Edited by kingking

Just logged onto steam and got a 156.1mb FM2019 update. has the beta updated or is this a background change?

Cheers

48 minutos atrás, Kazza disse:

Just logged onto steam and got a 156.1mb FM2019 update. has the beta updated or is this a background change?

Cheers

Same, the version remained 19.2 tho. Waiting for more information BUT congratulate you already for the continuous update to make it better.

On 09/12/2018 at 13:28, kingking said:

What should happen.

The ST (False Nine) should act as a Roaming CAM

1. Position & Movement

• Defend like as CAM (Support)
  • Attack as a Roaming CAM (Support) during Build-Up and Final Third

2. Roam Around, Move Into Channel. To create space, support team-mates, and help create more options for player on the ball during attack

3. Hold Up the Ball. To allow players behind him and around him (AMLR/CM) to move forward

He shouldn't move into channels by force, why should he defend like a CAM? If you wanted that, you could actually do it already with an attacking midfielder. If the F9 acted as a deeper outlet in the final third and would rarely move to break the offside trap, if he could be the one supplying through balls, nobody would be complaining.

Just another small update aimed at addressing some stability issues.

Again version number will remain at 19.2.0.

Thanks. 

vor 21 Minuten schrieb Neil Brock:

Just another small update aimed at addressing some stability issues.

Again version number will remain at 19.2.0.

Thanks. 

I got no Update showing on my Steam . Worked perfectly fine since ive joined the Public Beta . 

Is this right ? 

1cd924481494f203a123eabe7391847d.png

It has not downloaded anything after saving and closing the game.

Edited by haffaz77

9 minutes ago, haffaz77 said:

I got no Update showing on my Steam . Worked perfectly fine since ive joined the Public Beta . 

Is this right ? 

1cd924481494f203a123eabe7391847d.png

It has not downloaded anything after saving and closing the game.

You probably would need to restart steam for it to show it got a update to be downloaded. 

vor 4 Minuten schrieb SazoJohnno:

You probably would need to restart steam for it to show it got a update to be downloaded. 

Done that twice

29 minutes ago, jamessmith010101 said:

we were told not to post our moans in here supposed to be in the bugs forum. would help if they replied in there though !!!

Potential bugs not moans. Moans dont help anyone at all. And you haven't attached a save game on either of your posts for time to have a look at. 

they didnt ask for one. it wasnt an example of a game. ones to do with the stamina of players you rest them they have 2 weeks off then they play and you have to rest them. the other having to play a semi final of the fa cup on a fri. if they wanted saves they could have said, i would have provided anything they wanted !

19 minutes ago, jamessmith010101 said:

they didnt ask for one. it wasnt an example of a game. ones to do with the stamina of players you rest them they have 2 weeks off then they play and you have to rest them. the other having to play a semi final of the fa cup on a fri. if they wanted saves they could have said, i would have provided anything they wanted !

See above, Which is pretty much the same as for bug reporting in the mainstream (non-beta) game.

What they need is PKMs and save-game files. This way, when there is an issue / bug, they can see the code at the time of the bug. Then they can work out what is going on and have a better chance of fixing it. :)

I asked a question directly related to beta version a few days ago, still not answered. It is not moaning, or bug report, so I assume it belongs here: Is this it for the 19.2 ME, other than those small stability updates lately? That's all I want to know, so that I can stop coming back until after new years.

Thanks.

10 hours ago, jamessmith010101 said:

Please try and understand, everyone is busy. So assume they may think it’s important enough for pkm or a save game and upload it. Your posting history doesn’t encourage me for example to take you seriously, cos there is no pkm for me to take a look at. 

Its a pity though what if something were to happen to you which could be a rare instance. People like me may read your post and go “maybe he got the duties messed up” and I would leave it at that. With a pkm and a listed time where the incident happened, I could easily zip into it and take a look.

I do that for some people on YouTube to analyse their saves. They are very busy at this time.

7 hours ago, bleventozturk said:

I asked a question directly related to beta version a few days ago, still not answered. It is not moaning, or bug report, so I assume it belongs here: Is this it for the 19.2 ME, other than those small stability updates lately? That's all I want to know, so that I can stop coming back until after new years.

Thanks.

No one knows is the answer. They will work on the beta throughout the year, but which updates go in which release is entirely dependent on how things are shaping up 

6 hours ago, JKSDG said:

After the beta update this morning, there will be a cudum on the same spot.

1546140305_.jpg.293a9a55e4771cf149a13d7645dcd674.jpg

당신은 여기에 우리의 충돌 포럼에서 자신의 스레드를 만들어주십시오 - https://community.sigames.com/forum/671-crashes-and-technical-issues-public-beta/

그렇게 할 때 크래시 덤프 파일도 첨부하십시오. 감사.

It seems ever since the heavy criticism and judgement, this board has gotten very quite from the SI team. Maybe rightfully so because they were trying to keep us in the loop and all a lot of us did was tear them apart.

But...if they do see this, then I was wondering if we could have an update on the game's current situation? We were receiving consistent updates on the beta to test out and then it just stopped as the criticism increased. Related?

Will we be seeing a beta update to test in the next few days?

Given we've just released the version we've been testing in the Public Beta for the full version, we're going to close this thread for the time-being.

Please do raise any issues via our FM19 Bugs Forum - https://community.sigames.com/forum/638-football-manager-2019-bugs-forum/
For any Feedback please use the Feedback Thread - https://community.sigames.com/topic/453845-football-manager-2019-official-feedback-thread/

When we have another public beta version to test we'll re-open this thread and let you all know. Many thanks for all your contributions so far. 

Back on the public beta trail - we've just released update 19.2.1, which is a small update mainly to address stability based issues. 

19.2.1 Changelist

- Further stability fixes
- Fix for Romanian U22 Homegrown Registration Rule 

Neil, any idea why the Touch version (the version I play) has this "small" update as a 2.2Gb file whilst the regular FM is only 155Mb? I'm sure this happened the other week too.

2 hours ago, pbxtn said:

Neil, any idea why the Touch version (the version I play) has this "small" update as a 2.2Gb file whilst the regular FM is only 155Mb? I'm sure this happened the other week too.

Will see if I can find out as you’re right, sounds a bit strange. Thanks for the heads up. 

On 11/12/2018 at 15:34, KLT9888 said:

It seems ever since the heavy criticism and judgement, this board has gotten very quite from the SI team. Maybe rightfully so because they were trying to keep us in the loop and all a lot of us did was tear them apart.

But...if they do see this, then I was wondering if we could have an update on the game's current situation? We were receiving consistent updates on the beta to test out and then it just stopped as the criticism increased. Related?

Will we be seeing a beta update to test in the next few days?

Yes - there's a new one available now. There's a thread a bit earlier where I explained a few points however that post came at a time when 19.2 was wrapping up (so the rate of new builds naturally decreases).

Maybe some more stability fixes? If there was something important i'm sure SI would have mentioned it.

On 01/12/2018 at 07:12, Neil Brock said:

No, as stated before we don't have the relevant information to do this. Kosovo originally had 1 CL and 1 EL spot for the 2016/17 season when admitted into UEFA. We're not sure if this is still the case or whether this was a temporary measure.

So far we've been unable to find information online confirming or denying if they act like every other European country and can gain more UEFA competition places by rising in the overall club coefficients table. Until we're provided with this information it will remain as it currently is. 

Couldn't be active for the past two weeks, but I'm wondering if any news on Kosovo not gaining extra continental spots even after you vastly improve the league and decades pass. They changed this for Gibraltar after 2-3 seasons.

About the information providing...

A few days ago I discovered that the game have been purely on fictional terms simulating Brexit since FM17, giving totally random scenarios for different saves. I read there was even a scenario when Northern Ireland would leave the UK and unite. I mean, really? SI even got warned about messing with "sensitive issues" and "making foolish predictions".

https://www.balls.ie/football/football-manager-united-ireland-349433

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/football-manager-2017-ni-leaves-uk-in-brexit-scenario-1-7639120

SI had and has no solid information whatsoever about how Brexit will really happen (or if it will happen AT ALL) but still created totally fictional random scenarios (even making a country cease to exist in one of them). But Kosovo having normal continental spots even when massively improved after decades and perhaps with continental titles is too much?

Sorry if this sounds a little ranty, and I really do appreciate you personally answering this and others' issues, which is not easy, but it really did feel like I got punched in the face.

16 minutes ago, Lanko said:

Couldn't be active for the past two weeks, but I'm wondering if any news on Kosovo not gaining extra continental spots even after you vastly improve the league and decades pass. They changed this for Gibraltar after 2-3 seasons.

About the information providing...

A few days ago I discovered that the game have been purely on fictional terms simulating Brexit since FM17, giving totally random scenarios for different saves. I read there was even a scenario when Northern Ireland would leave the UK and unite. I mean, really? SI even got warned about messing with "sensitive issues" and "making foolish predictions".

https://www.balls.ie/football/football-manager-united-ireland-349433

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/football-manager-2017-ni-leaves-uk-in-brexit-scenario-1-7639120

SI had and has no solid information whatsoever about how Brexit will really happen (or if it will happen AT ALL) but still created totally fictional random scenarios (even making a country cease to exist in one of them). But Kosovo having normal continental spots even when massively improved after decades and perhaps with continental titles is too much?

Sorry if this sounds a little ranty, and I really do appreciate you personally answering this and others' issues, which is not easy, but it really did feel like I got punched in the face.

We've made a request to our Head Researcher for the relevant league and asked what the qualification/co-efficient setup should be. Once they've got back to us with further information we can potentially make a change.

Thanks.