Sports Interactive Community

Hello people,

I hope I'm posting this to the right place.

I downloaded the demo yesterday. And I think I might have a problem with the game graphics. It's like I'm watching a video in 480p. It says my PC's graphics capability is only 1 star, but I've never experienced this ever before. I always had 4 or 5 stars.

Here is a screenshot of my system info and link of my graphics card. I'm posting the screenshots below. Any help will be appreciated.

Have a nice day, folks.

20181105141724_1.jpg

20181105142543_1.jpg

20181105141739_1.jpg

Make sure the game is setup to run from your Nvidia GPU as shown here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/180_how-to/181_pc/how-to-switch-between-dedicated-and-integrated-graphics-cards-r628/

Once you've done that, make sure Power Saving mode is off (so your system is say running off the mains) then do as follows - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/180_how-to/181_pc/how-to-delete-my-preferences-andor-caches-folder-r615/

After doing so, launch the game and your GPU star rating should be more accurate. 

@jeff.fit82 hi, would you be able to kindly create a new thread as your cause to this similar issue could be different. We would rather help you individually according to your needs.

Thank you for your understanding.

7 horas atrás, Jimmy Wong disse:

@jeff.fit82 hi, would you be able to kindly create a new thread as your cause to this similar issue could be different. We would rather help you individually according to your needs.

Thank you for your understanding.

@Jimmy Wong I won't post, cos it's a FM18 Issue...and is now repeating in FM19, I've posted last year, still no solution....i just hope you fix that soon...cheers!