Sports Interactive Community
Samelders

Transfers Eredivisie

Both incoming and outgoing transfers of Ajax and PSV are unrealistic.. 

1: I see transfers between Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord.. Such thing happen but are IRL very rare (Viergever free transfered to PSV from Ajax this summer), but last transfers I know of where some youth players moving from PSV to AJAX and vice versa. Feyenoord sold Wijnaldum to PSV in the past, but that was when they were all sorts of financial problems. Since they are financial healthy again, we will not see these outgoing transfers..

2: Incoming Ajax transfers are weird.. They bought back Van der Hoorn from Swansea and Denswil from Brugge, 2nd season they bought Viergiever back from PSV and sold van der Hoorn, while also selling Eiting - a promising young player - to arch-rivals Feyenoord for a pittance.  With the first three, I know Ajax have a tendency to welcome back notable players but this seems excessive! Ajax is known for buying young talented players (higher PA players).. 

image.thumb.png.bc2843a9319898b19073e25b87d7e076.png

3. Outgoing Eredivisie transfers: I have seen cheap outgoing transfers for the best players of Ajax and PSV. Lozano for 14 million to Benfica? Frenkie de Jong for 15 million to Tottenham? De Ligt for 18,5 million + 16 million to Bayern. These transfers took place in the first transferwindow as well... First.. These transfervalues need to be much much higher (e.g. 40-70 million) and also I don't believe these players would ever move to clubs like Benfica/Porto. Ajax/PSV reputation and financial position is increasing lately, while on the other hand Benfica and Porto aren't that great anymore and can't afford these kind of players!

Edited by Samelders

5 hours ago, Connor Winks said:

Hi @Samelders,

Thanks for your feedback. We are always trying to improve the transfers of our AI and we will ensure this is looked at so we can continue to enhance the transfer realism.

Thanks for your reaction Connor, just trying to improve my favorite game :)

About the current transfer system i'm worried.. 

I did log the Dutch league outgoing transfer problem, I hope it's not present in other second tier nations with great talents such as Portugal, Brazil and Argentina...

Lozano was leaving for 14-16 million Euro, in the first transferwindow (media has rumours of 35-40 million)

De Ligt for 18 million (up to 30 with clauses) in the first transferwindow, but media rumours are 50-60 million Euro

De Jong for 15 million (up to 20 with clauses) in the first transferwindow, but media rumours are 50-60 million Euro

(these are one of the brightest young players in the world)

https://cartilagefreecaptain.sbnation.com/2018/5/22/17381088/tottenham-hotspur-transfer-news-rumors-ajax-matthijs-de-ligt-replacement-lisandro-magallan (this was in May, his value increased even further)

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2795650-frenkie-de-jong-reportedly-a-grand-priority-transfer-target-for-barcelona

On 09/11/2018 at 15:21, Samelders said:

About the current transfer system i'm worried.. 

I did log the Dutch league outgoing transfer problem, I hope it's not present in other second tier nations with great talents such as Portugal, Brazil and Argentina...

Lozano was leaving for 14-16 million Euro, in the first transferwindow (media has rumours of 35-40 million)

De Ligt for 18 million (up to 30 with clauses) in the first transferwindow, but media rumours are 50-60 million Euro

De Jong for 15 million (up to 20 with clauses) in the first transferwindow, but media rumours are 50-60 million Euro

(these are one of the brightest young players in the world)

https://cartilagefreecaptain.sbnation.com/2018/5/22/17381088/tottenham-hotspur-transfer-news-rumors-ajax-matthijs-de-ligt-replacement-lisandro-magallan (this was in May, his value increased even further)

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2795650-frenkie-de-jong-reportedly-a-grand-priority-transfer-target-for-barcelona

Today there are even rumours of a Man City bid of 80 million on De Jong...

5 minutes ago, Samelders said:

Today there are even rumours of a Man City bid of 80 million on De Jong...

You can absolutely get this price for De Jong after season 1 if you play your cards right. I've had an offer for De Ligt for 71M without negotiating after the first season. 

1 minute ago, Chef Raekwon said:

You can absolutely get this price for De Jong after season 1 if you play your cards right. I've had an offer for De Ligt for 71M without negotiating after the first season. 

Yes, but my point is, in FMT Ajax sells de Jong for 15 million in the first transferwindow.. Thats not very realistic.. 

Hi all, we have just released an update, 19.2, which should have some potential improvements in this area. It will require a new save game for it to take effect.

7 hours ago, Luke Rumble said:

Hi all, we have just released an update, 19.2, which should have some potential improvements in this area. It will require a new save game for it to take effect.

Hi Luke.. Actually I tried the game in the beginning of the week and did some simulation and saw 30-50 million transfer fees for Lozano, De Jong, De Ligt and Bergwijn, but unfortunately since tonight in the 19.2 version these transfers are back to 20-25 million😗

The transfer fees for players will vary from save game to save game, and this year we have put more weighting on players form when it comes to transfers and fees, but there are still so many variables that determine transfer fees. When testing the fix for 19.2 we have run the simulation dozens of times and the average seemed about right to us. We will continue to keep an eye on it though.

4 hours ago, Luke Rumble said:

The transfer fees for players will vary from save game to save game, and this year we have put more weighting on players form when it comes to transfers and fees, but there are still so many variables that determine transfer fees. When testing the fix for 19.2 we have run the simulation dozens of times and the average seemed about right to us. We will continue to keep an eye on it though.

Hi Luke. I did some simulations as well (5 times).. And the transferfees of De Jong and Lozano didn't get above 26 million.. To me that seems not very realistic.. It hasn't anything to do with form either since De Jong is leaving in the first transferwindow like 10 days ingame..

Weird enough, I also simulated before the 19.2 update, when you told us there was a fix.. And then fees were much better (De Jong 31 million (still cheapish) and Lozano 45 million).. Also these transfers did not take place in the first tranferwindow!! So it seems like something has changed again??

I can simulate more and post screens if you like?? But 19-26 million for de Jong is way off what the media is claiming (75 million).. and also 23-26 million for Lozano is way off (media is claiming 45-50 million)..

Edited by samelders86

1 hour ago, samelders86 said:

Weird enough, I also simulated before the 19.2 update, when you told us there was a fix..

There wasn't a fix before 19.2 for this issue, so not sure where I would have mentioned that. We did put the same fix onto the public beta branch, but that is the exact same build that has just gone out for 19.2.

Hi @samelders86,

We've been looking a bit closer at this in-house and it does seem as though the issue is fixed, with players such as Lozano, De Jong and De Ligt going for higher figures than you have provided with us. We will continue to keep an eye on this to ensure it doesn't drop off again.

We would certainly argue, however, that De Jong to Tottenham is a realistic transfer (Much like Davison Sanchez), although I would agree the fee is too low.

Thanks

I got this message on 7-2-2018.. So I tested it last weekend.. And then I got much higher values (for Lozano and De Jong)

Edited by samelders86

Bit of a miscommunication issue there, that would have been for us here in-house rather than fixed in the Live build, apologies for that. As mentioned a fix for it has only been in since yesterday's build. 

2 hours ago, Luke Rumble said:

Bit of a miscommunication issue there, that would have been for us here in-house rather than fixed in the Live build, apologies for that. As mentioned a fix for it has only been in since yesterday's build. 

Maybe i'm confused than.. But still in my new sims today Lozano and De Jong transfers are still far too cheap (19-26 million) :(

Edited by samelders86

Its even worse.. 13,5 million to Tottenham.. Guys?!

Can this be fixed? Im waiting for weeks to start my save.. This needs to be fixed!

Eredivisie_ Transfers Transfers-5.png

Edited by samelders86

Still weird transfers.. Lozano leaves for 24 million to Monaco and is worth 51 million after the transfer. De Jong transfers for 17 million to Tottenham in the first transfer window. Still not fixed in the 19.2.1 version

Edited by samelders86

I have told it over and over again. Ingame Frenkie de Jong leaves for 18-25 million to Tottenham.. At least we have seen the real transfer today, 75 million (86 million with bonusses) to Barcelona :applause: