Compressed Files Availability

Nido

Is there any info about when this will become available?

Right now the option isn't there (as shown in the picture below) and the game doesn't start if my 22MB sized file is inside the editor data folder (almost 1 hour loading, never being able to complete the task.), but as soon as I move that file away from editor data, the game works as intended.

So will the option the Pre-Game Editor claim to exist appear in the near future? Or should we wait for anything else? I hope for an update soon, as I wanna test my file to know where it needs to be fixed.

Cheers and let's all enjoy FM19!

compress 1.png

compress 2.png

vor 33 Minuten schrieb Nido:

Is there any info about when this will become available?

Right now the option isn't there (as shown in the picture below) and the game doesn't start if my 22MB sized file is inside the editor data folder (almost 1 hour loading, never being able to complete the task.), but as soon as I move that file away from editor data, the game works as intended.

So will the option the Pre-Game Editor claim to exist appear in the near future? Or should we wait for anything else? I hope for an update soon, as I wanna test my file to know where it needs to be fixed.

Cheers and let's all enjoy FM19!

compress 1.png

compress 2.png

Is this on a mac? If so, check if there is a backup folder. I found a compressed file there.

When I make a  new editor file, it seems to save as .fmf by default.

After multiple changes to the file, it then saves as .xml, even though it says .fmf in the "save as" description, with no option to save as .fmf later.

This thread should be moved to the bugs forum

Archived