Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Harri Frisch

Contract negotiations bug

I've tried to sign a player, the club was good to go so i went to negotiate with the player... 

Negotiations were good, the player was happy, said his agent would  finish it all - but the confirmation button (green one bottom right) was greyed out. I've pressed it anyway but then a box appeared saying "the negotiation was not successfull" and i had to quit... 

That was quite annoying. :(

Edit - am playing on android (sony xperia x) , last update was already installed. 

Screenshot_20181104-164258.png

Screenshot_20181104-164315.png

Edited by Harri Frisch

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Marc Vaughan:

Please click the 'suggest terms' button to offer the terms to the player.

That doesn't help at all, sorry. Did you read my post? Maybe i wasn't clear enough - sorry english isn't my first language.

I know there's the suggest terms button, and i've read about the problems people have with that. I wouldn't have started a new thread if it was the same bug. 

This is nothing like that. The "suggest terms" button worked fine for me all the time. 

Like i've already stated - negotiating was fine, and of course while that i've used the "suggest terms" button - until the player was happy. Negotiating was already over, he was ready to go for it. There were no more terms to suggest. 

All that was left to do was confirming the successfull talk with the bottom right (green) "confirmation" button, to exit the talks positive. But that was not possible - the only way to leave the whole negotiation window was to click the bottom left (red) "exit talks" button, which of course caused the deal to fail, although we were already good. 

Hope you understand what i mean now? 

Edited by Harri Frisch

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Alari Naylor:

I don't suppose you have a save available where we can look at this? Thanks.

My bad, the save was overwritten.. 

But i was able to recreate the situation, kind of... 

Seems to be a 50/50 situation, sometimes it happens - sometimes it's fine... 

I'd love to send my save to you - but how do i do that? It doesn't seem to work the way i was sending screenshots before? 

Sorry for asking dumb but i'm just a report rookie and the FAQ didn't seem to include how to do it... 

5 hours ago, Harri Frisch said:

My bad, the save was overwritten.. 

But i was able to recreate the situation, kind of... 

Seems to be a 50/50 situation, sometimes it happens - sometimes it's fine... 

I'd love to send my save to you - but how do i do that? It doesn't seem to work the way i was sending screenshots before? 

Sorry for asking dumb but i'm just a report rookie and the FAQ didn't seem to include how to do it... 

Thanks - would be good to get this. Saves can be found in the Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019 Mobile/normal/games folder and should match the number indicated on the load screen. The two autosaves are hidden.dat and hidden2.dat. Hopefully you should be able to attach to the forum post?

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Alari Naylor:

Thanks - would be good to get this. Saves can be found in the Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019 Mobile/normal/games folder and should match the number indicated on the load screen. The two autosaves are hidden.dat and hidden2.dat. Hopefully you should be able to attach to the forum post?

I don't know how to since it won't let me upload it like i did with screenshots. I've tried to do this several times but my saves have 22 something mb and i always seem to get a error saying the file is bigger than allowed... 

3 minutes ago, Harri Frisch said:

I don't know how to since it won't let me upload it like i did with screenshots. I've tried to do this several times but my saves have 22 something mb and i always seem to get a error saying the file is bigger than allowed... 

Ah okay - can you in that upload here please, renaming the file to include your username? https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Just want to say aditionally - after i've encountered this i've tried it several times (close game and reload) and had different results. 

Sometimes the bug happened, sometimes i was able to make the deal. The terms we agreed on were pretty much always the same. 

Edited by Harri Frisch

vor 45 Minuten schrieb Alari Naylor:

Not been able to get this to happen so far, do you have a rough flow of how you are negotiating?

Oh, strange. Normally i just pray to the football god, offer a youth player as a human sacrifice and let the magic happen. 

Sorry just joking, nothing special to be honest, just fiddling around with wage and loyalty bonus until the player is happy. In this case (goalkeeper Timo Horn from FC Köln) i pretty much nearly gave him as much as what he initially wanted (and he was happy, as you can see from my first screenshot). 

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Alari Naylor:

Think we got it now actually!

Alari you're the real mvp! Hope this whole issue helps for future updates/fixes :thup: