Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  

Hi everyone, I don't know if I've chosen the right place but I'm looking for advice on my PC's graphics. I've added my question here because, after playing FM for many years and CM before that, I finally lost interest with FM17. With less playing time available to me, I decided to go down the 'Touch' route but the game play was rendered almost useless (and definitely not good for my eyes) as the picture on my screen blurred with every move. Rather than follow up on this, I simply lost interest and FM18 didn't even feature on my shopping list as a result. After a two year break, I have renewed interest in FM19 Touch but want to avoid history repeating itself. I looked at the specification requirements and tried to compare this with what I have. That just confused me even more so I thought I'd ask any technical buffs on here. I have 'Intel (R) HD Graphics 530' whatever that means. Can anyone on here tell me if this should work with FM19? If so, is there any reason I should have suffered with a blurred image and can I do something to avoid this time? Look forward to hearing. Cheers.

That card should be sufficient to play FM although you may need to reduce the graphics levels within the game to get it to run smoothly.  Make sure before you start that you update the card driver to the latest version as this may well have been the issue before.  If you are still unsure, try the free FM 19 demo and see if the graphics run well on that.