Sports Interactive Community

I went to play FM19 before, and it took awhile to load as I think it was updating, when I got to home screen, I clicked load last save game, and the message as shown in attached pic came up, as well as the picture becoming distorted as shown in pic.  Any ideas??

FM 19.png

Can you first try and delete cache and see if it resolve the problem, please?

Also it seems like the save maybe corrupted, do you have any backup saves, and can you test if they load? 

Let us know how you get on, thank you.

Ive deleted cache, its not resolved problem.  Unfortunately looks like im gonna have to start my save over again.  Gutted, I was about to start my 4th season.:(

I had the same issue as Jaywillo tonight. Thankfully had a back-up save to refer to. Sorry about your save mate. Must be very frustrating.

@jaywillo1983I am sorry to hear that, but it sounds like the save must have been corrupted last time you saved, it could be due to different reasons, such as holding down the power button to shut down your laptop and quitting Steam early etc...

It is worth to include at least 3 rolling saves which you can adjust via the in-game preferences and save regularly. I would personally recommend once per week (in-game time), but once fortnightly is not too bad either.

Thank you.