[FM19][SKIN] SSD'19 Skin

Sh@rk

Hi all, This is my skin presented to you all. I've been playing with skins for a few years and this year I've decided to release my work.
It is a dark skin based on the fm dark base skin made by SI. Optimised for a resolution of 1920*1080. Should work with smaller resolutions but I can't test.

Features
- Instant Result button
- Many boxes more transparent to be background compatible
- Player profile and staff profile edited to be compatible with bigger faces such as DF11
- Club profile with stadium pics and city pics (download them separately)
- I let you discover all the other things

Skin Preview

UJEu69tl.pngnbW0KcC.pngjDksotR.pngmryEZAo.pngi7XWFlD.png6r1B2LG.pngp5NTEl5.pngF9IWB9l.png

Changelog

v2.2

background opacity selector added, match titlebar edited, end of match review and last fixtures boxes less transparent, player profile fixed, other minor tweaks.

v2.3

- fix tactics player instructions : no more transparent boxes
- player training : transparent boxes added
- player overview profile : several tweaks (added some panels, modified others)
- match : some panels added / modified
- backgrounds : added dressing room / tunnel / press conference
- many text colour change (from primary/secondary to white) to avoid having black text on a black background

DOWNLOAD

version 2.2 (6 nov. 2018)

fmscout

original topic on fmslife (in french)

fmslife

How to install my skin on FM19

- Once you've downloaded the skin, use a tool such as 7-zip, winzip or winrar to extract the folders.

- Move the extracted folder to:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\skins
Create "skins" folder if doesn't exist. 

- Start the game and go to Preferences, then Interface tab. 
- Select my skin.
- Untick "Use memory cache" and tick "Reload skin", then confirm.

Credits / Thanks
michaeltmurrayuk
wannachupbrew
pikawa94
wkdsoul

Edited by Sh@rk

Excellent skin!

Playing with it now, is there  a way to move the postion of this toolbar further up? I like to play with 2D pitch and it zoomed in a bit and the toolbar covers up the side of the pitch.

Thanks in advance

pitch.jpg

Looks good.  I have the Google maps Stadium pack and was waiting for a good skin for FM19.  Where can I find a city picture pack?  I've never seen that before and its a brilliant idea.

Edited by Ignats75

il y a 3 minutes, Ignats75 a dit :

Looks good.  I have the Google maps Stadium pack and was waiting for a good skin for FM19.  Where can I find a city picture pack?  I've never seen that before and its a brilliant idea.

This is not my idea. Available for a few years now. You have to download Vitrex City Pics to show city pictures in the game.

I just tried to download your skin from FM scout, but the RAR Archive seems to be corrupted.  It won't open.  My 7-zip works because I extracted another skin (unnamed because I don't like it afterall) and the extraction worked.

@Bigpapa42 You have a small icon with a PC monitor shape at the top right of any screen in the game, just below the continue button. That's the button you're looking for. To change opacity, click on the percent at the bottom of the screen.

@ everyone :

2967184-20181107-PlVPOy.png

This issue has been fixed in tactics player instructions. Boxes no more transparent.

Edited by Sh@rk

5 hours ago, Sh@rk said:

@Bigpapa42 You have a small icon with a PC monitor shape at the top right of any screen in the game, just below the continue button. That's the button you're looking for. To change opacity, click on the percent at the bottom of the screen.

That's exactly where I was looking but nothing was showing up. I hadn't deleted the 2.1 version folder. Got rid of that and cleared the cache, and now its there. Perfect. Thank you again, sir

Em 04/11/2018 em 10:29, Sh@rk disse:

Hi all, This is my skin presented to you all. I've been playing with skins for a few years and this year I've decided to release my work.
It is a dark skin based on the fm dark base skin made by SI. Optimised for a resolution of 1920*1080. Should work with smaller resolutions but I can't test.

Features
- Instant Result button
- Many boxes more transparent to be background compatible
- Player profile and staff profile edited to be compatible with bigger faces such as DF11
- Club profile with stadium pics and city pics (download them separately)
- I let you discover all the other things

Skin Preview

UJEu69tl.pngnbW0KcC.pngjDksotR.pngmryEZAo.pngi7XWFlD.png6r1B2LG.pngp5NTEl5.pngF9IWB9l.png

Changelog

v2.2

background opacity selector added, match titlebar edited, end of match review and last fixtures boxes less transparent, player profile fixed, other minor tweaks.

DOWNLOAD

version 2.2 (6 nov. 2018)

fmscout

original topic on fmslife (in french)

fmslife

How to install my skin on FM19

- Once you've downloaded the skin, use a tool such as 7-zip, winzip or winrar to extract the folders.

- Move the extracted folder to:
\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\skins
Create "skins" folder if doesn't exist. 

- Start the game and go to Preferences, then Interface tab. 
- Select my skin.
- Untick "Use memory cache" and tick "Reload skin", then confirm.

Credits / Thanks
michaeltmurrayuk
wannachupbrew
pikawa94
wkdsoul

Friend, could you tell me how you left it or your almost black panels? Because I can not make them black, mine are still transparent. If you can help me, I thank you.

Ps: I will post a print of how mine is (it is highlighted in red). I'd like to make black the same as yours.

20181107162433_1.jpg.6b79bf81c4fc8ce9f5aedbcfa65d0be8.jpg

Edited by edupampero

22 horas atrás, Sh@rk disse:

A  mina @edupampero também é transparente. Você acha que é preto porque há um fundo preto por trás disso. A única coisa que posso dizer para ajudar é procurar o painel certo para apontar para uma caixa preta.

Got it. I wanted to leave the entire game panels black or most of them. If you can help me say how to do this, thank you.

Edited by edupampero

club overview Panel looks horrible. Why o why are most of the Skins horrible at that? You should add player Pictures into the tactic screen and you should use a club overview Panel simular to flut. 

Edited by LLoveLy

vor 30 Minuten schrieb LLoveLy:

club overview Panel looks horrible. Why o why are most of the Skins horrible at that? You should add player Pictures into the tactic screen and you should use a club overview Panel simular to flut. 

I guess it is his own skin and he is the one to decide what he "has to do" ;-) I can not understand why there are always people who want to force some things into skins. You can propose a different aproach, but maybe in a more gentle manner ;-) Everybody has his own taste so just welcome every single skinning aproach and if you think you can do better, release an own skin, maybe? 

The SSD-Skin is not my taste either, but that does not make it "horrible", it just doesn't please my liking and that's totally ok, there are enough guys out there who like it so @Sh@rk, keep up your good work!

Il y a 8 heures, LLoveLy a dit :

No comment. If you don't like it as it is, don't use it or edit it. Or you can also tell skin makers what you want/like in a skin instead of use your favorite word "horrible".

Just now, Sh@rk said:

No comment. If you don't like it as it is, don't use it or edit it. Or you can also tell skin makers what you want/like in a skin instead of use your favorite word "horrible".

Don't worry mate, ignore him, your panel is great. I got the same feedback lmfao

Hi!

I have tweaked your player overview panel with other ideas, and I have spent 4 days reloading my custom skin thousands of times without any success with the change im missing. I am not very familiar with the coding so I am mostly trying and just hoping I change the values correctly, but this gap i cant get it.

I would like to minimize the gap between the containers shown attached. Could you PLEASE help me to fix that?

Its the only thing missing for me at the panel. Thank you very much!!!!

print.png

Edited by <<Macaco-RJ88>>

• 11 months later...
41 minutes ago, Sh@rk said:
  • @Rub Me Glad you like my work. I'm working on something but few time to do it so I don't want to give a date for the release.

That's great to hear. I love skins that have the stadium and city pictures on the club profiles and can also be used for smaller screens so yours was perfect.