Sports Interactive Community
Gary 243568

Crashes randomly in game! Since new release download

Hi 

since the full game has been download the game crashes, whilst in play. About every couple of weeks! I have deleted cache and preferences file hasnt work! Please see picture attached this is so frustrating 

thanks

gary

9CF9034C-95BD-4F7D-8E54-73B068E845A3.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Gary 243568 said:

Hi can i have a update on this please? Very eager to start playing again, but no point at the moment with all the crashing!

Ditto

6 hours ago, Gary 243568 said:

Hi can i have a update on this please? Very eager to start playing again, but no point at the moment with all the crashing!

There are considerably newer graphics card drivers available for your system, so please download and install these - https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/81497/Intel-HD-Graphics-4400

Let us know how you get on. Thanks. 

5 hours ago, Deano565 said:

Ditto

Please create your own thread in regards to your issue - these can be caused by completely different things, so for the sake of not getting wires crossed and making sure your issue isn't missed, please do create your own thread.

Thanks. 

Hi

i have clinked on your link to update to latest driver, first i asked it to scan for me and it says my system is up to date. Please see pictures i also tried to download latest drivers on there anyway but would not install on my comp as its not recommended for my system. I then spoke to acer support who informed me that the driver update i have is the latest one for my system. Not sure were to go from here??

125C73F4-BF0D-4C01-96BD-91F70F1167DD.jpeg

Edited by Gary 243568

We've just rolled out a Public Beta version which is testing some stability fixes. We'd recommend trying that version to see if it helps with your issue. 

Details on how to get involved here - https://community.sigames.com/topic/455060-join-the-football-manager-2019-public-beta-today/Let us know either way.

Thanks. 

22 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

We've just rolled out a Public Beta version which is testing some stability fixes. We'd recommend trying that version to see if it helps with your issue. 

Details on how to get involved here - https://community.sigames.com/topic/455060-join-the-football-manager-2019-public-beta-today/Let us know either way.

Thanks. 

22 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Thanks. 

Please see my comments same issue guys

We've now released an update 19.1.2 earlier this evening at about 6pm - are you still having the same issue now? If so, please attach the latest crash dump file.

Thanks.

16 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

We've now released an update 19.1.2 earlier this evening at about 6pm - are you still having the same issue now? If so, please attach the latest crash dump file.

Thanks.

I will get back onit now 😂 

30 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Thanks.

same issue, same game against burnley crashes near end of game as seen in picture above. attached all crash dumps from today while using public beta version

FM 2019 v19.1.2.1161578 (2018.11.06 19.32.59).dmp

FM 2019 v19.1.2.1161578 (2018.11.06 17.48.40).dmp

FM 2019 v19.1.2.1161578 (2018.11.06 17.36.27).dmp

Okay can you please send us your Belarc? Details here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2018/134_how-to/138_pc/how-to-find-my-belarc-file-r402/

Also are you running any custom graphics/logos/skins or any other add-ons whatsoever? If you are, we'd suggest as a test removing them for the time-being. 

33 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Okay can you please send us your Belarc? Details here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2018/134_how-to/138_pc/how-to-find-my-belarc-file-r402/

Also are you running any custom graphics/logos/skins or any other add-ons whatsoever? If you are, we'd suggest as a test removing them for the time-being. 

hi

I have download the belarc which has created a file online, but it wont even give me the option to save the file to send the link it just says your viewing a shared or local file. I have copied and pasted the link but I am not sure if that will work your end. I have not added any add ons to the game, I wouldnt know how I just download from steam and play.

thanks

gary

What happen if you right clicked on the page and click on 'save as'? does it saves the report?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

What happen if you right clicked on the page and click on 'save as'? does it saves the report?

Neil has sent me the link showing me how to do it on chrome. I will do this later today when i get home.

thanks

gary

Okay please go here - https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28163/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-?_ga=2.130926538.494263467.1541500428-1310762205.1541432021

From this page, on the left hand-side download and install the second one down (labelled win64_15.40.41.5058.zip). Once downloaded, unzip the files then install the driver.

27 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Okay please go here - https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28163/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-?_ga=2.130926538.494263467.1541500428-1310762205.1541432021

From this page, on the left hand-side download and install the second one down (labelled win64_15.40.41.5058.zip). Once downloaded, unzip the files then install the driver.

Hi

done all that but when i went to install driver it would not let me. See picture

7AE67037-B976-4AEA-A232-099B80F81967.jpeg

I never had this issue in the beta version. i cant imagine any major changes were done when the full game was released  l but whatever it was is causing this crash dump

On 07/11/2018 at 18:47, Neil Brock said:

And your machine wont let you install the one Neil has provided previously neither?

From your screenshot I can see that there are two different Intel folders, what happens if you select the second one?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

And your machine wont let you install the one Neil has provided previously neither?

From your screenshot I can see that there are two different Intel folders, what happens if you select the second one?

None of the ones you guys have advised are not compatible with my machine. I have spoken to acer support who has informed me that the drivers i have already installed on my system are the latest ones for my system. And the ones you guys have advised will not work on my system. I think you guys are going to have to revert back the whatever graphics were working on the beta version as it seems like i am not the only one with the same issue. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

I am not sure what the other driver is, think one is a older version but i will give it a go when i get home. I need to get playing again my life is not the same 😂

Thanks

Thanks for the information, I would suggest you to install the one that Acer have recommended the if what you are saying is true. We will have a look at this issue.

In the meanwhile, we've just rolled out a Public Beta version which is testing some stability fixes. We'd recommend trying that version to see if it helps with your issue.

Thank you.

5 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Thanks for the information, I would suggest you to install the one that Acer have recommended the if what you are saying is true. We will have a look at this issue.

In the meanwhile, we've just rolled out a Public Beta version which is testing some stability fixes. We'd recommend trying that version to see if it helps with your issue.

Thank you.

Hi

i had the same crashes in the public beta, anyway i have some good news. When i saw that the public beta game was downloading a update i thought i would have a few games and see if anything has changed. So far i have played 10 games and havent had any issues. So whatever the update did it seems to have worked. I will keep you updated.

thanks

Glad to hear it. We'll mark this as resolved but do feel free to update if you have any further issues. Thanks.