Sports Interactive Community
DJNordberg

Cant move foward in time, when hiring personal staff

Hi there.

So im trying to hire personal staff. In this example a Chief Scout. He accepted the deal, but when i try to move forward in time the game keeps saying i have to respond. The only option i have is to walk away from the deal but why is that ?

As you can see i have fired the previos Chief scout. Is it a money isue and if it is, why doesnt the board say so ?

error.PNG

After offering a contract offer to a scout i can't press continue. this has been an issue for years, how is it still not solved?

image.thumb.png.13f76ff0e3c37714463b612969065fdd.png

I have the same issue in two different saves now (Liverpool and Dortmund). Even reloading from an older save won't help, The same issue reappears every time I negotiate this specific contract extension. 

18 hours and still no response from a fm "official". disappointing. 

7 hours ago, T-Dog89 said:

I have the same issue in two different saves now (Liverpool and Dortmund). Even reloading from an older save won't help, The same issue reappears every time I negotiate this specific contract extension. 

you probably know but just in case, you have to go on a vacation for a day and cancel it right away to move on from the issue.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb ikendz:

18 hours and still no response from a fm "official". disappointing. 

you probably know but just in case, you have to go on a vacation for a day and cancel it right away to move on from the issue.

I didn't know so far because I'm new to FM, so thank you :D 

Hi, thanks for coming to us with this issue. We've not been able to reproduce the problem here at SI. The best way to move forward with this would be for either of you to provide a save from just before the contract is offered. That would give us the best chance of replicating and fixing the issue.

You can find out how to send us your save here

Just FYI, we tend to keep regular Monday - Friday 9am-5pm GMT office hours (our families want to see us sometimes :)) so any threads posted over a weekend may not be responded to until the following week.

3 hours ago, Alex Hall said:

Just FYI, we tend to keep regular Monday - Friday 9am-5pm GMT office hours (our families want to see us sometimes :)) so any threads posted over a weekend may not be responded to until the following week.

Sorry Alex, for some reason it didn't pop up in my mind that it was weekend and you guys wouldn't be working. :D keep it up guys.