Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Norm

Changing documents folder from C: dive

Probably a bit of a NOOB question here but ...

Can the base documents folder be changed from my overly full C: drive to my D: drive and the game still picks up skins, logos, facepacks etc?

Had a quick look in preferences and cannot find anything in there to change the origin / destination folder.

Really need to trim my C: drive down - a lot and moving all the files from FM18 would help, but if they are compatible with FM19 then I can just cut 'n' paste, but would prefer to have them on a different drive altogether.

TIA

Norm

Would love to know the answer to this as i'm in the same boat.

Also is there likely to be an issue with the game running on an SSD and graphics on a HDD?

4 hours ago, Norm said:

Probably a bit of a NOOB question here but ...

Can the base documents folder be changed from my overly full C: drive to my D: drive and the game still picks up skins, logos, facepacks etc?

Had a quick look in preferences and cannot find anything in there to change the origin / destination folder.

Really need to trim my C: drive down - a lot and moving all the files from FM18 would help, but if they are compatible with FM19 then I can just cut 'n' paste, but would prefer to have them on a different drive altogether.

TIA

Norm

I asked this exact same question yesterday, and got referred to the same instructions. I can assure you they worked a treat. :thup: