Sports Interactive Community
Mufred

[FM19] Panels from FM18 not working in FM19, help?

Hello, so I make facepacks for a fansite in a style that's larger than the regular player faces in the game which means some adjusted panel files are needed for the pics to work. Had trouble getting the panels to work in FM18 but through some assistance on this forum I got them working perfect. However the same files now in FM19 doesn't work and I don't know what to do (editing .xml files ain't my strong suit).

This is how it looked in FM18 after I got it working:

https://content.invisioncic.com/Msigames/monthly_2017_12/5a2d4f81c2e86_Skarmavbild2017-12-10kl_15_55_50.png.81247a2bd1529bb5b8ceeae934cbdb0c.png

And see the attached image for how it's looking now in FM19. So the pic seems to be clashing with the personal info below it and not showing up at all. Ideally I'd like to the player pic to fit and the personal info to be pushed down accordingly, but if the allocation of space is an issue I could do without attribute hexagon (or whatever it's called) and/or the player position map, if it's possible? I've attached the panels too if anyone wants to take a look. Any ideas for solutions?

Skärmavbild 2018-11-03 kl. 00.06.44.png

panels.zip

On 03/11/2018 at 20:10, michaeltmurrayuk said:

FM19 has reworked that panel so files from previous versions won't work so you'll need to start again with the default FM19 file.

Okay, do you know where the player profile panel files are located? I've extracted the sitoolkit with the Resource Archiver but can't find any of the player profile/player profile personal details etc etc files.

12 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

They are located inside the panels fmf file.

Oh, thanks, didn't see the folder. Any idea what to change? I'm really not good at this thing. In "player profile personal details" I found these lines:

<!-- Portrait / Analyser-->

<container height="150">

<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,-1" horizontal_offset="0" horizontal_gap="0" vertical_alignment="vertical" vertical_inset="0" />

<container>

<!-- Club badge image -->

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="pclB" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" wants_mouse_events="true">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="20,0,40,40" />

<record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="Pclb" set_property="objt" />

</widget>

<!-- Profile picture -->

<widget class="picture" id="prop" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre_x,bottom">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="40,40,0,0" />

<!-- only show the picture if we should show portraits -->

<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_portraits" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">

<boolean id="value" value="false" />

</attachment>

<record id="object_property">

<list id="get_properties">

<!--Facegen data request-->

<record get_property="fcgn" />

<!--Fake name request-->

<record get_property="Pfke" />

<record get_property="prpc" set_property="valu" />

</list>

</record>

</widget>

</container>

Which I assume would be the ones to look at but I have no idea where to begin.

You'll need to play around with the container height at the top (and the one further in the file that controls the player data) and the insets on the layout line for the profile pic.

31 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

You'll need to play around with the container height at the top (and the one further in the file that controls the player data) and the insets on the layout line for the profile pic.

Thanks! That did it, gotten it to this point now (see attached image) by changing to:

<!-- Portrait / Analyser-->

<container height="400">

<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,-1" horizontal_offset="0" horizontal_gap="0" vertical_alignment="vertical" vertical_inset="0" />

<container>

<!-- Profile picture -->

<widget class="picture" id="prop" scale_picture="false" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre_x,bottom">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="80,40,40,40" />

Trying to finetune a bit now, you see there's some space not being used above the image so I'm trying to move the image up a bit, have tried playing further with the inset values but they just cut into the image. Ideally I'd like to the get image more upwards and maybe do away with the attribute hexagon and by doing this maybe having room for the personal info below the image, but I don't know how to achieve that, some other insets I should mess with instead to move the image up, get the hexagon out and get the personal info back?

Skärmavbild 2018-11-04 kl. 23.16.04.png

To move the image up the easiest option is to change the alignment from bottom to top.

To replace the analyzer with the attributes you should just need to replace the analyzer code with the details code from further down, just be careful of the various containers when moving the stuff.

31 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

To move the image up the easiest option is to change the alignment from bottom to top.

To replace the analyzer with the attributes you should just need to replace the analyzer code with the details code from further down, just be careful of the various containers when moving the stuff.

Okay, but how? Looking at it the code for analyzer and the personal info at the bottom they look very different, I don't know how to smoothly replace it especially without messing up the containers (gotten some error messages for that already playing around). Like I said, this ain't my thing really. Through trial and error I've now gotten rid of the analyzer (through simply removing it's default_width, alignments and insets values. And I've discovered how to move around the image and the personal info bit through playing with alignments, insets and outsets, but what I'm stuck at now is I can't figure how to get the player's personal info to move up into the empty space. I did away with the "player extra detail" (contract/loan info that's normally at the top of the player info), but I can't get the player's D.O.B. to move up anymore than that, have tried all sorts of insets etc at this point. The D.O.B. container has a vertical inset which I've played around and it moved up the nationality text more, but it made the text all wonky. While the other info below D.O.B. (Nationality, international caps, value etc) are widgets, no container and no vertical insets for those. So I'm just trying to find a way to move up all the player info but coming up empty. I have the image in the centre now but can move it to the left but no more to the right (the space which used to hold the analyzer) for some reason. Thinking if the image is to the left the player's personal info would fit on the right, or vice versa but I just can't get the info up any further.

Skärmavbild 2018-11-06 kl. 02.14.13.png