Sports Interactive Community
J-Time

Activate Inactive Leagues

How do you activate inactive leagues in the game editor?

I would love to open up the full 11 tiers of english football & get from the bottom to the top.. epic.

the level 10 database has issues. for example, national league teams are eligible for the FA vase

Thank you for the responses fellow mangers.

That's not good if the level 10 db has the issues mentioned above.. I certainly don't wan't to come up against France, Spain or the Three Lions with my Lower League Team.

Tbh, I've never downloaded a db from steam so I would highly appreciate guidance in how to do this. I wish it were as simple as clicking a button in the editor mode which made the league or better yet the tier active. Would save a lot of time & hassle.

25 minutes ago, J-Time said:

Thank you for the responses fellow mangers.

That's not good if the level 10 db has the issues mentioned above.. I certainly don't wan't to come up against France, Spain or the Three Lions with my Lower League Team.

Tbh, I've never downloaded a db from steam so I would highly appreciate guidance in how to do this. I wish it were as simple as clicking a button in the editor mode which made the league or better yet the tier active. Would save a lot of time & hassle.

That isn't what they mean, The mean teams from the english national league :D the old conference. But yes still annoying 

vor 11 Minuten schrieb WorcesterLegend:

there was a level 22 database in 18, idk if that has been released for 19 tho...

It will take a lot of work and can't be released that fast.

59 minutes ago, J-Time said:

Just go to the workshop and find the database you wish to use, and click subscribe. When you start a new game you click in the top right where it will say "football manager 19.1" or something along those lines, and it will give you an option to select that database. :)

On 02/11/2018 at 20:13, J-Time said:

How do you activate inactive leagues in the game editor?

I would love to open up the full 11 tiers of english football & get from the bottom to the top.. epic.

There are more than 11 tiers in the English football pyramid.

The game is built and shipped with down to Level 6 included, below that you need the fan-made database.

There a few different ones around, and most are pretty reliable.

Dan usually creates one down to level 22, but since it's such a big project he usually takes a while to release it.

You can follow that to see when it's done to a low enough level for you.