Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community

Recommended Posts

On 02/11/2018 at 16:47, michaeltmurrayuk said:


 

fm19d_ibh.thumb.png.7c5a374b14ea3928e8a1559f80e52689.png

 

Hi All,

 

Does anyone have the panels file to enable this pitch view please?

 

I haven't played FM in a few years and everything's seems to of changed. 

 

I have tried to follow the instructions, but can't replicate this view.

 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Edited by deyno1903

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am using this mod with the light skin and was wondering how to change the text at the top of the panels from white to black.

Match.thumb.jpg.4b462c43830e18c2c567ed929350aef4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

I am using this mod with the light skin and was wondering how to change the text at the top of the panels from white to black.

Match.thumb.jpg.4b462c43830e18c2c567ed929350aef4.jpg

You need to change the line 4 of "panels/client_object/client object viewer selector match.xml", I suppose.

<container class="inner_titled_box" id="SUBP" colour="white">
  --> <container class="inner_titled_box" id="SUBP" colour="black">

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was such a great mod for FM19, any chance it will be recreated for FM20?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, stevemc said:

This was such a great mod for FM19, any chance it will be recreated for FM20?

No need to ask in every thread, if something is going to be updated, it'll be updated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

No need to ask in every thread, if something is going to be updated, it'll be updated.

With all due respect, there is no need for that tone of reply either mate, this is the correct thread to ask my question, and the only thread in which I've asked about the Match Screens Mod add-on. :thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only issue taking this from FM19 to FM20 is the lack of opacity : the panels are way too transparent. I wish i knew how to fix this issue and have the same opacity as the base skin panels

Edited by Titou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've managed to get these to work, but if anything, the boxes are too dark?

qTL6nCY.jpg 

Just out of curiosity, is @michaeltmurrayuk not around any more?

Edited by stevemc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, stevemc said:

Just out of curiosity, is @michaeltmurrayuk not around any more?

nope, which is why me and @wkdsoulhave been upgraded to mods :)

Hopefully he does come back soon, can't lose someone with the knowledge he had

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow, sucks @michaeltmurrayuk is no longer around! hope someone takes over his match screen mod! they should be the default screen in the game IMO...

Edited by Artin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/11/2019 at 15:52, stevemc said:

I've managed to get these to work, but if anything, the boxes are too dark?

qTL6nCY.jpg 

Just out of curiosity, is @michaeltmurrayuk not around any more?

 

I need this for my FM2020.....any chance of uploading it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, HaraldNatvik said:

 

I need this for my FM2020.....any chance of uploading it?

It's these, they still work from FM19, I just put them in my FM2020 skin: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, stevemc said:

It's these, they still work from FM19, I just put them in my FM2020 skin: 

 

I tried to copy them into e.g base dark skin.

It was better, but I cannot do anything with the lower panel. I can drag the one to the left (upper) and to the right, but not the one to the left (lower). So, two panels can be dragged, but not the one to the left below where you see the scores...

Any solutions?

image.thumb.png.5e625b543faf379af5ee9d989db5d161.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, HaraldNatvik said:

I tried to copy them into e.g base dark skin.

It was better, but I cannot do anything with the lower panel. I can drag the one to the left (upper) and to the right, but not the one to the left (lower). So, two panels can be dragged, but not the one to the left below where you see the scores...

Any solutions?

image.thumb.png.5e625b543faf379af5ee9d989db5d161.png

Not a clue, it's the same on mine, it probably needs someone to re-mod them.

My pic above is from after the match (not in game).

Edited by stevemc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stevemc said:

Not a clue, it's the same on mine, it probably needs someone to re-mod them.

My pic above is from after the match (not in game).

Ok

Hope it'll get done 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...