[FM19] Secondary colour - various panels

keysi

Because I don't like the title bar I would like to use the one with less height but as you maybe noticed there is an issue with the club secondary colour at various screens/panels. I was already able to edit a couple of them like Player Transfer Status/Transfer Offer/Offer To Clubs. Same as I edited the secondary colour within Coaches or Rest screens in Training...

...but some screens still missing and I was unable to find the right panels. Can I ask for the help? Any help appreciated.

Dynamics Overview, Dynamics Team Meeting, Medical Centre Overview, Training Overview and Training Individual.

672241829_Dynamicsoverview.thumb.jpg.abb509bcad5f858b41bf8442f44080e0.jpg365502435_dynamicsteammeeting.thumb.jpg.ba0b1e6040d7990ae06ceea2b059745c.jpg1769891612_medivalcentreoverview.thumb.jpg.fb6de2c2c9573795952fd98a7f9dacf0.jpg

198535902_trainingindividual.thumb.jpg.ae2a5d41461792d02f73b05ccd98529a.jpg66905520_trainingoverview.thumb.jpg.e6e2fd114d8a982657b29c104e2afeb8.jpg

Team meeting - conversation panel

Training Overview title bar with primary and other tactics info - tactic slot tab container overview

Some other were in team training overview panel, training rest panel, team training coaches overview panel, team training person table info panel, scouting top bar,

competition overview panel for the competition overview

player training performance panel, transfer offer player wages panel, transfer offer player transfer status panel, transfer offer player details panel, transfer offer interest panel, transfer offer panel, transfer offer budget panel - all for the transfer screens within the player.

• 5 months later...
Il 3/11/2018 in 17:52 , keysi ha scritto:

Team meeting - conversation panel

Training Overview title bar with primary and other tactics info - tactic slot tab container overview

Some other were in team training overview panel, training rest panel, team training coaches overview panel, team training person table info panel, scouting top bar,

competition overview panel for the competition overview

player training performance panel, transfer offer player wages panel, transfer offer player transfer status panel, transfer offer player details panel, transfer offer interest panel, transfer offer panel, transfer offer budget panel - all for the transfer screens within the player.

Hi,

I need to edit the Other Tactics text colour, but I can't find it.

I edited the tactic slot tab container training overview, but I can't change the colour of each tactic (see the image):

screen.thumb.png.cd6e3743e836e91de6f02e74d18ce583.png

The code is:

<widget class="link_button" font="title" alignment="left, centre_y" colour="white" appearance="buttons/link/title/button" section="tacO" auto_size="horizontal">
     <translation id="text" translation_id="466512" type="use" value="Other Tactics[COMMENT: Training Overview - Other Tactics]" />
</widget>

<container class="horizontal_arrange_container" inset="0" id="otTC" />

Where is this file?

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Jas80 said:

Hi,

I need to edit the Other Tactics text colour, but I can't find it.

I edited the tactic slot tab container training overview, but I can't change the colour of each tactic (see the image):

screen.thumb.png.cd6e3743e836e91de6f02e74d18ce583.png

The code is:

<widget class="link_button" font="title" alignment="left, centre_y" colour="white" appearance="buttons/link/title/button" section="tacO" auto_size="horizontal">
     <translation id="text" translation_id="466512" type="use" value="Other Tactics[COMMENT: Training Overview - Other Tactics]" />
</widget>

<container class="horizontal_arrange_container" inset="0" id="otTC" />

Where is this file?

Thanks!

I have only this 'tactic slot tab container training overview' panel in my skin and it works

tactic slot tab container training overview.xml

Thanks for the quick reply.

I tried your file, but not works.

--EDIT--

I tried other skins, but no one has white text in other tactic, only secondary colour.

Is it an issue?

6 minuti fa, keysi ha scritto:

I'm not sure what could be an issue but this is how it looks in my skin since I edited this panel back in November and I don't use other training overview screen related panels.

image.thumb.png.273aea4d2638ec2a7abde1c0edfef594.png

Is your skin the Rensie Skin 1.3?

I tried it, and this is the result:

693921851_Schermata2019-04-11alle15_09_14.thumb.png.4f8781045575c70a4aaa484f540cb049.png

Same issue as in mine.

yes, it is. Just tried it with the 1.3 version (the last one I shared for others) and it works. (I only emoved 'training overview panel' to have three widgets in the bottom part of the screen but that hasn't an effect on the 'other tactics' font colour.)

image.thumb.png.b956b0e122a9fcb208371dc23fe327ba.png

Archived