Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Harri Frisch

Minor language bugs (german)

Hi, FMM 19 seems to have some minor bugs/problems in terms of the german language. 

I've seen a few so far (but forgot to make a screenshot for the first few, will add later if it happens again) where something was missing or in english instead of german. 

The one thing i can report properly right now (screenshot) is that after playing my first game there was "Help" instead of "Hilfe" in the bottom line. 

Nothing game breaking, not even really worth mentioning but i just want to help reporting stuff (since it's the first time german language is included). 

Screenshot_20181102-110501.png

Thanks for the report, Harri. :thup:

Any and all language issues are worth reporting so we can continue to improve it. :)

vor 53 Minuten schrieb Jamie King:

Thanks for the report, Harri. :thup:

Any and all language issues are worth reporting so we can continue to improve it. :)

You're welcome :)

Found some more, but this time it's more like a grammar problem:

The grey box in the middle says "Ambrosius hat das Potenzial, in Zukunft fast das Niveau des Verteidiger zentrals Kyriakos Papadopoulos zu erreichen." 

I think the comma doesn't need to be there, and it should say "des zentralen Verteidigers" instead of "des Verteidiger zentrals". 

Screenshot_20181102-130437.png

Found some more... :brock:

"Das ist ein weitere Beweis Ihrer Genialität" is missing a letter... 

It should say: "Das ist ein weiterer Beweis ihrer Genialität" 

So basically instead of "weitere" it should be "weiterer". 

Screenshot_20181108-104440.png

And so, the hunt begins again... 

As you can see (screenshot) in the last sentence of the message is english "senior contract" instead of german... 

Screenshot_20181126-221444.png

Furthermore, as you can see there's a bug in this message (screenshot) where the exact same sentence is shown twice. language wise it's perfect, but still there's no need to repeat it... 

Screenshot_20181126-221117.png

On 26/11/2018 at 21:34, Harri Frisch said:

Furthermore, as you can see there's a bug in this message (screenshot) where the exact same sentence is shown twice. language wise it's perfect, but still there's no need to repeat it... 

Screenshot_20181126-221117.png

We have this one under review already.

Due to the way the Android data works, language fixes won't come till the transfer update after the winter window I am afraid, but the duplicated string we will look at sooner.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Alari Naylor:

Due to the way the Android data works, language fixes won't come till the transfer update after the winter window I am afraid, but the duplicated string we will look at sooner.

Take your time. Facing the fact this is the first time the german language is officially supported i'd say overall it is pretty impressive how good it is already. 

Oh, ok. Didn't know the duplicated sentence issue wasn't a "german" problem only.

Found another one! 

Happens when i approach to sign a player - if i don't have enough budget to even make a realistic offer, my assistant will notice me about that on the transfer screen. 

If you take a look at the bottom sentence (screenshot), where the players name should be is "male#1-name" instead. Seem to happen every time, checked it with several players. 

Screenshot_20181129-111406.png