Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
NG39

[Can't post in dynamics so posting here] Player unhappy that they are not included in the squad for a international competition their not eligible for

In my Crystal Palace save Cheikhou Kouyaté is angry he was not selected in the CHAN 2020 Senegal squad. This is despite the CHAN only being for players playing in Africa.

17 minutes ago, NG39 said:

In my Crystal Palace save Cheikhou Kouyaté is angry he was not selected in the CHAN 2020 Senegal squad. This is despite the CHAN only being for players playing in Africa.

Good morning,

Could you provide us with a save just before Kouyate becomes angry about this? 

If you are unsure how to provide a save, follow the guidelines below:

30 minutes ago, Rob Heckman said:

Good morning,

Could you provide us with a save just before Kouyate becomes angry about this? 

If you are unsure how to provide a save, follow the guidelines below:

Uploaded a file named 'For SI'.

14 hours ago, Rob Heckman said:

Hi can you confirm the date this news item generates?

Thanks

It's not a news item, it's a dark green IPR player status and it comes up in his player happiness as "devastated to have missed out on the Senegal tournament squad". It is on 20/12/19, one or two continues after the save file I uploaded.

1 hour ago, Rob Heckman said:

Hi @NG39 do you happen to have a save a little bit earlier on from the one you provided? Thanks

How much earlier do you need?  Actually, I just checked and I have no saves from before the one I uploaded sorry.

Edited by NG39

Hi @NG39, Could you check something for us? In your documents folder could you select Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2019>Logs>Persistent. There should be a file that says something like  "file llist errors_(date/time).log"  

Could you see if there is one from the 2nd of November (or around the date the save was sent to us)? :) 

14 hours ago, Rob Heckman said:

Hi @NG39, Could you check something for us? In your documents folder could you select Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2019>Logs>Persistent. There should be a file that says something like  "file llist errors_(date/time).log"  

Could you see if there is one from the 2nd of November (or around the date the save was sent to us)? :) 

I don't seem to have a "Logs" subfolder in the Football Manager 2019 folder. Sorry.