Sports Interactive Community
CaptainPlanet

Where do you hover your cursor?

I always place mine behind the goal on the right side of screen in 2D classic view. I have another superstition of not pausing before entering tactics screen causes the opposition to score :D

clicking on my one of my own players as a way of saying "pass to this guy here, you clowns".

this is actually not a bad idea...

think of it as a touchline shout to try and make the player aware of the guy galloping in luscious greenery down the left flank!

I play in split view with only commentary and hover the cursor in the middle of the overview (left hand side) and my team ratings. If I'm at home I hover at the top and away at the bottom.

I play with split view and only commentary (player ratings and formation) in windowed mode and hide the cursor below the taskbar off screen (does my head in, seeing it)

In CM01/02 I used to hover the cursor over the 'commentary speed' icon whenever the opposition team attacked, due to a daft superstition that they would fail to score if I did. :')

In CM01/02 I used to hover the cursor over the 'commentary speed' icon whenever the opposition team attacked, due to a daft superstition that they would fail to score if I did. :')

I do it even today when it comes penalties. :D Anyway I hover the cursor on my side of the pitch as I think I should be loyal to my side. xD

Haha. :D Yeah, still hovering it over my team's name while in match. Makes me feel I have advantage over my opponents. :D

Like most people over the play/pause button. Or if im getting battered against Kettering town in the FA cup 4th round flailing madly around the screen in a blind rage.

Not quite understanding the whole in the middle of the second r in my team name beacuse I score more goals when its there but hey, each to their own

It was Saturday night, i have had many ales, playing FM, while watching the EPL on Foxtel. As here in Australia, EPL games are on between 9pm and 4am-ish :(

I remember in one game, i clicked 'back' during a match then clicked 'forward' quickly by accident and when returning to the game, my side had possesion and scored :)

I then tried this again a minute or so later and simple enough the same thing happened....AND AGAIN!

This freaked me out a bit but i knew it was CRAP but it felt weird at the time!!

Sometimes I'll point at the player I want us to pass to, but mostly if I'm frustrated I stab the AI goalie with it.

Hahaha never had this superstition. Nowadays my mouse cursor is on my 2nd monitor when a match is being played anyway, so no hovering for me.