Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
RuffJustice13

FM19 How to change Match Preparation?

Hello, 

I’ve started a Non League beta save with Dartford. I’ve left my Individual & General Training to my assistant, however this year I cannot see who controls the Match Preparation. I’ve started my league games and it’s automatically picking the preparation selection. How do I change this like last year? 

Kind Regards, 

RuffJustice13

Match prep is now in training as always really. For you to change it you need to go into training select one of the options and choose match prep

Hello, 

What option do I select in training to chose the match preparation? I can’t find it. Thank you. 

Kind regards, 

RuffJustice13

There's a very detailed guide on training in the Tactics & Trainings forum. Check it out as training is very different from before. 

Now as to match training, you need to browse through the training options. When you select one of tells you what it does. It will tell you match preparation for next match : marking or whatever. That's also where you select training to improve tactic familiarity. 

I think if I remember correctly it's some of the attacking/defending/set piece options. 

Edited by tyro