Sports Interactive Community
Maestro_DK

Show your skin... and inspire

1 hour ago, danigood said:

2122305136_prematch.thumb.png.804c1d1e17830138b8dc2b67af9f09c5.png

I am trying to modify this panel from a skin to suit my liking  but for some reason my screen is all blank under the kits .i mean no pitch and player faces in there .can u point where I should be looking 

2 hours ago, alex1234 said:

I am trying to modify this panel from a skin to suit my liking  but for some reason my screen is all blank under the kits .i mean no pitch and player faces in there .can u point where I should be looking 

Read the match preview panel xml.itll prob have file=xx in the code pointing to a team predicted lineup panel u don’t have 

8 hours ago, pepsi17 said:

Great skin,can you share with us and we download this skin ?

It’s Campions League skin, there is a download link within its own topic page on this forum

En 23/11/2018 a las 17:25, Ross Ingersoll dijo:

all good, when im finished i plan on uploading for those who want to use. just some small things i have to fix like text colors, some panels looking off due to converting from a dark skin

Any news??. 

54 minutes ago, MIRKOFERRARI said:

Wow very nice!!! Link download please

try his facebook page. Clinched.

vor 45 Minuten schrieb sirwill:

please remove

I second. Please remove any parts of my skin from "Clinched" skin. You have not asked for permission in any form; and to this extend i wouldnt give permission.

6 minutes ago, bossland said:

I second. Please remove any parts of my skin from "Clinched" skin. You have not asked for permission in any form; and to this extend i wouldnt give permission.

We need permission to use parts in personal skins now? christ. 

vor 25 Minuten schrieb wkdsoul:

We need permission to use parts in personal skins now? christ. 

Of course you can? Maybe i wrote that wrong...
Sirwills "Clinched" is not a personal skin from what i read up. And this isnt just parts.
Asking for permission before redistributing others works should be pretty common sense.
Not looking to discuss this further here. If i am wrong informed about sirwills "Clinched" let me know in PM.

1 minute ago, bossland said:

Sirwills "Clinched" is not a personal skin from what i read up. And this isnt just parts.
Asking for permission before redistributing others works should be pretty common sense.
Not looking to discuss this further here. If i am wrong informed about sirwills "Clinched" let me know in PM.

Ah ok, no prob, i thought you were telling Guru he couldnt use parts in his..  No prob boss.  Thank god for that :) Your work is some of the most orignal and impressive 

13 ore fa, wkdsoul ha scritto:

Ah ok, no prob, i thought you were telling Guru he couldnt use parts in his..  No prob boss.  Thank god for that :) Your work is some of the most orignal and impressive 

:hammer:

13 ore fa, bossland ha scritto:

:applause:

After finishing up my skin I decided to have a look at the tactics screen as I never really liked the fact that the layout had changed from FM 2018. I'm not really sure why it got done, In the old days you used to have "left sided" and "right sided" skin versions, as I'm right handed myself I decided to change the tactics screen back to make it look similar to last years' version. See below screenshot.

I'm actually quite surprised that nobody released this in a skin so far, maybe I'm just the only one out there who thinks it looked nicer before. :)

1957526945_Screenshot(71).thumb.png.557fc8e829e5b124843a4bafb2153c5d.png 

Edited by a31632

22 minutes ago, a31632 said:

After finishing up my skin I decided to have a look at the tactics screen as I never really liked the fact that the layout had changed from FM 2018. I'm not really sure why it got done, In the old days you used to have "left sided" and "right sided" skin versions, as I'm right handed myself I decided to change the tactics screen back to make it look similar to last years' version. See below screenshot.

I'm actually quite surprised that nobody released this in a skin so far, maybe I'm just the only one out there who thinks it looked nicer before. :)

769843870_Screenshot(68).thumb.png.9f383e6720ebcd514d17d9ad5c1d16f1.png 

Nice, i found the coding a pain in the arse.. lol 

55 minutes ago, a31632 said:

looks much better

I've never touched it because I looked at the code and I think it gave me an aneurysm lmao

21 minutes ago, a31632 said:

I moved the team instruction container to the right now, looks better I think.

849761101_Screenshot(72).thumb.png.643cb9efcfeca90036c4ff412a366b2d.png

Yeah, it does seem to look better with it the old way to be honest. I'm with @bluestillidie00 and @wkdsoul though - looked at the code and decided I didn't have the time to figure it all out!

Edited by steveyisatard

It's really not worth the time or energy. Everyone is wise to leave it alone. I'm not convinced it's stable plus there's quite a few linked pages which need adjusting otherwise they look off too. 

If you don't know what you're doing the potential effort it's going to take will out-weigh the rewards. 

I reverted back to the new layout but managed something similar when experimenting. 

Untitled.png

Edited by Had_Enough

12 hours ago, Had_Enough said:

It's really not worth the time or energy. Everyone is wise to leave it alone. I'm not convinced it's stable plus there's quite a few linked pages which need adjusting otherwise they look off too. 

If you don't know what you're doing the potential effort it's going to take will out-weigh the rewards. 

I reverted back to the new layout but managed something similar when experimenting. 

Untitled.png

It wasn't really that much work, it was a lot more work and more coding to get the "old" tactics screens during a match back the way it was in FM 2018. Instead of 2 screens (one with a pitch and one having the team squad on it, now it's standard only one screen in FM2019). I preferred the FM 2018 setup with a bigger pitch and a tabbed container where you can select either the pitch or team squad.

372647849_Screenshot(132).thumb.png.12cc9f56632f7352e4df846a13cbb27b.png298532373_Screenshot(125).thumb.png.da55d6b6fa0cda53374c6776e8415a9c.png

7 hours ago, a31632 said:

It wasn't really that much work, it was a lot more work and more coding to get the "old" tactics screens during a match back the way it was in FM 2018. Instead of 2 screens (one with a pitch and one having the team squad on it, now it's standard only one screen in FM2019). I preferred the FM 2018 setup with a bigger pitch and a tabbed container where you can select either the pitch or team squad.

372647849_Screenshot(132).thumb.png.12cc9f56632f7352e4df846a13cbb27b.png298532373_Screenshot(125).thumb.png.da55d6b6fa0cda53374c6776e8415a9c.png

Did you bring older panels/pieces of code back or edit the new ones? I edited the new file (tact. overview side panel or something like that) almost exclusively. It was a lot of playing around with/changing insets/alignments. Tedious more than anything. I can definitely see why people might have an issue with it though as it's unlike any other page to mod. so I'm not surprised by that or if they just flat out avoided it. 

I wouldn't recommend it tbh. For what we can achieve it's debatable whether it's really worth it. We can only really move a few things around. It's quite limiting, even for skinning. I agree the layout was prob. better last year but it's marginal. 

I'm not sure about the functionality either. Navigating back and forth between pages seemed to cause some issues if I remember correctly (at least for me and my tentative attempt). There's also a lot of tactical, instruction, comparison, etc. pages linked not shown which really need adjusting too. It all adds up. I did the player instruction one but then stopped there as it dawned on me it's not much better and functionality might be impacted anyway.

Now I feel the exact opposite way about the match screens :lol: What you've done there is impressive and substantially different to the default, even if I wasn't keen on it in FM18. I'm sure a lot of people will prefer it and last year's layout. @bluestillidie00 didn't you want something similar on the main tactics screen a while back? You'd think you'd be able to move it across.

I didn't even attempt to edit the tactics screens to this extent last year though (did anyone?) so even with everything said, it's better compared to '18 at least.

The main thing this year for me has been the tactics icons though, they are much more responsive and stable. Trying to combine everything really effected functionality hence why a lot of skins avoided it last year, i.e. in your match tactic icons there's no need to continue with just the role/media description. You can bring back the role assigner now without having to compromise (see Mahrez below).

Untitled.png

Edited by Had_Enough

I need to get a high res laptop, i could properly play with the big boys :) 

**off to google one**

Am 6.12.2018 um 21:07 schrieb thiagod22:

Well this is the first time in all Football Manager series that i am actually trying to learn how to skin the game, still baby steps but it looks nice to me, lets see where i can get, but this year the light skin seems pretty nice except from the club and player overview, so that was where i started, keep in mind that im trying to follow the style of the default light skin.

simpletest.thumb.jpg.b983cde2c0e85d910e8275176455eb21.jpg

Oh my GOD!

That is all i would need included in the base skins, how can i do this? Is there a panel somewhere i can include?

Or something different which shows stadium and city for the Base Skin? But this one here is pure perfection in the layout not to much and everything essential congrats.

People often overshoot with stuff and their skins get overloaded very quickly and i end up dissapointed.

The Basic One with this Panel would be on point for me. 

On 06.12.2018 at 23:07, thiagod22 said:

Well this is the first time in all Football Manager series that i am actually trying to learn how to skin the game, still baby steps but it looks nice to me, lets see where i can get, but this year the light skin seems pretty nice except from the club and player overview, so that was where i started, keep in mind that im trying to follow the style of the default light skin.

simpletest.thumb.jpg.b983cde2c0e85d910e8275176455eb21.jpg

Is it possible to share this work with us? can you upload mediafire etc ? thanks.

Edited by krstr

11 ore fa, Icetuga ha scritto:

Oh my GOD!

That is all i would need included in the base skins, how can i do this? Is there a panel somewhere i can include?

Or something different which shows stadium and city for the Base Skin? But this one here is pure perfection in the layout not to much and everything essential congrats.

People often overshoot with stuff and their skins get overloaded very quickly and i end up dissapointed.

The Basic One with this Panel would be on point for me.  

very very nice please link download

11 minuti fa, krstr ha scritto:

Is it possible to share this work with us? can you upload mediafire etc ? thanks. 

We hope you will share this wonderful work with us

Cant decide what pack to use for my club overview screen so started kidna making my own... only made a couple so far not sure on em.

679.thumb.jpg.4df86fe88559410346f7251f10cda96f.jpg 680.thumb.jpg.ad950e382ac74a3ac2736bcb2c8a881d.jpg

2 ore fa, bella699 ha scritto:

Just added this newspaper from Rick Andromeda Skins, to my Base skin.

20190118135504_1.jpg

is possible  this panel download?thanks

Il 17/1/2019 in 12:22 , krstr ha scritto:

is possible  this panel download?thanks

Planned to do it from the beginning, but i finally got round to reworking my skin to make it possible to recolour the whole skin through a handful of lines of code. Reworked the player panel as well

fm_bchVmBV549.png

fm_fCGL5w7ZN7.png

notepad++_108WZrdbEm.png

@bluestillidie00 It looks really good, I like it :thup: I would maybe make the 'PROS' also without the dark colour background but that's a small detail.

6 hours ago, keysi said:

@bluestillidie00 It looks really good, I like it :thup: I would maybe make the 'PROS' also without the dark colour background but that's a small detail.

yeah I was remaking that panel and got distracted and never got back to it, you know how it is 😂😂

On 19/01/2019 at 02:07, bluestillidie00 said:

Planned to do it from the beginning, but i finally got round to reworking my skin to make it possible to recolour the whole skin through a handful of lines of code. Reworked the player panel as well

fm_bchVmBV549.png

fm_fCGL5w7ZN7.png

notepad++_108WZrdbEm.png

This is awesome. Will you be updating your skin with this panel soon? Amazing work.

On 20/01/2019 at 16:03, rootcoors said:

This is awesome. Will you be updating your skin with this panel soon? Amazing work.

On 19/01/2019 at 11:44, Serkan FY said:

@bluestillidie00 Really nice one, love the colour in the second pic. Looking forward to release. :thup:

likely wont be seeing a release because it uses various bits from other skins. I may get around to updating v1.1 with the recolouring stuff though

15 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

likely wont be seeing a release because it uses various bits from other skins. I may get around to updating v1.1 with the recolouring stuff though

That's cool mate, thanks for confirming. Look forward to an update if you do one with the other bits.

Simple skin based on mostly DIY panels from previous years. For the first time I've finally got rid of primary/ secondary colours, so every team looks same.

<boolean id="disable_primary_colour" value="true" />

20190127123620_1.thumb.jpg.a69c1cdb4946b827fe632b56a965bee7.jpg20190127125229_1.thumb.jpg.00ab1b3cd1dd87493ee62717fc579911.jpg