Show your skin... and inspire

Maestro_DK

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Skinner said:

I'm afraid this is the kind of thing I really want to avoid, picking it apart and also providing anymore mods to this forum. I have customised panel and graphic folders so it's a bit of aggro and would require digging, archiving and uploading. It's not a simple 'drag and drop'. Same still applies, if you want my skin in a month (when it's ready PM me then). 

I haven't actually changed my club overview a massive amount from last year though apart from the graphic selector, the content is very similar and that can be found in several skins from last year and this (it was part of the group mod here - although it's deleted from that thread). 

If anyone else has any requests/comments like this please PM me.

New player popup

Screenshot (2291).png

No worries mate, completely understand and that’s cool. Will keep an eye on your updates and I might take you up on the offer of contacting you in a month or so. Cheers.

10 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

Very beautiful. But is the sidebar and titlebar always the same color or do they change according to the team / competition?

In that version the white stripes and the silver bars change.. i've another config where the bar is the clubs primary & secondary changing as normal.

15 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

thats the only page i have so far.. and the tab bar keeps disappearing... lol

I have stopped skinning. I have worked together with Rick Andromeda skins, but I don´t have the motivation for skinning. But if you wanna try these skins, you can send me a pm.

As most skins these days seem to be darker i wanted to make a white skin that was easy on my eyes. I am no expert by any means but so far this is what i have for my club overview. The club overview was originally uploaded by DLO last year and i edited it to fit my needs, the title bar and hidden sidebar is fluts. This is all just my for my own personal use due to using other peoples panels and slight editing to make it more me. The text was given to me by an admin over at pimpmyfm. My bud rick from andromeda helped me with editing certain things. only thing im having an issue with is the names on the staff, want to figure out a way to get those ... and possibly show full names however its not a deal breaker and still adjusting things.  would also like to widen that staduim pic if i can

club.thumb.png.09f1278f92a96b69bc98bfcba5ac609b.pngsidebar.thumb.png.9728945d5698e61ec6d040c74bb325c4.png

Edited by Ross Ingersoll

2 hours ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

As most skins these days seem to be darker i wanted to make a white skin that was easy on my eyes. I am no expert by any means but so far this is what i have for my club overview. The club overview was originally uploaded by DLO last year and i edited it to fit my needs, the title bar and hidden sidebar is fluts. This is all just my for my own personal use due to using other peoples panels and slight editing to make it more me. The text was given to me by an admin over at pimpmyfm. My bud rick from andromeda helped me with editing certain things. only thing im having an issue with is the names on the staff, want to figure out a way to get those ... and possibly show full names however its not a deal breaker and still adjusting things.  would also like to widen that staduim pic if i can

club.thumb.png.09f1278f92a96b69bc98bfcba5ac609b.pngsidebar.thumb.png.9728945d5698e61ec6d040c74bb325c4.png

There is a reason for that. No white skin is easy on the eyes ;) Why would you torture yourself, when you can have a nice stadium background or a even just some green grass at the back! :p

34 minutes ago, Khalev said:

There is a reason for that. No white skin is easy on the eyes ;) Why would you torture yourself, when you can have a nice stadium background or a even just some green grass at the back! :p

I cant handle the dark skins, lol. I prefer white. I am also going to make a reg one, working on that also

Just about finished, nothing too fancy.  below are the people who made the panels i used. did some editing but they are to be thanked for the hard work. now i can actually play the game :p

1: DLO for the club overview base

2: Flut for too many panels to guess

3: A31632 for his inbox panels

4: Mastelli for his player panels, love them

5: Micheal Murray  answering my many questions and the match inbetween highlights and all the other mods he shares with us all

20181113145418_1.thumb.jpg.05ee8324110d756abd690700f801c6b9.jpg20181113145638_1.thumb.jpg.287416d4a814ea3c9b7d075b1153f525.jpg20181113145732_1.thumb.jpg.5dbfa881755572fb0c5b51e1d4370e0f.jpg20181113145857_1.thumb.jpg.b0938a355623b5296e36bbfbc2324984.jpg20181113150122_1.thumb.jpg.c007be79983d58ae78a84c5cedf27d1a.jpg20181113150328_1.thumb.jpg.3664ed03629315fffd550db4cabb316e.jpg20181113150521_1.thumb.jpg.e038ed7c4b922d72d1e471b9b852d78b.jpg20181113151407_1.thumb.jpg.c1f17c9d74af9bcf12c6395e1de4fdcf.jpg

3 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Awesome work, Ross.  i've not even completed a style never mind a full page yet. 

thanks, next time im going to try to make some panels myself after i know what i am doing. Just editing panels already made takes me forever. I dont think people realize the amount of work that goes into it.  on a side note thats why i dont upload , i would feel like im ripping them off, no matter if i gave credit or not. they might be ok with it but i just wouldnt feel right doing it 

9 minutes ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

thanks, next time im going to try to make some panels myself after i know what i am doing. Just editing panels already made takes me forever. I dont think people realize the amount of work that goes into it.  on a side note thats why i dont upload , i would feel like im ripping them off, no matter if i gave credit or not. they might be ok with it but i just wouldnt feel right doing it 

You can only ask, i get DM for stuff i only answered questions on.  it when they take paypal for basically cut and paste jobs i think annoys people more. 

I have an Flexion style titlebar that will work on a light skin, if i ever get round to it.. 

Edited by wkdsoul

4 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

You can only ask, i get DM for stuff i only answered questions on.  it when they take paypal for basically cut and paste jobs i think annoys people more. 

I have an Flexion style titlebar that will work on a light skin, if i ever get round to it.. 

whats a flexion style?

7 minutes ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

i like that, if you ever make it again and want to share, let me know. 

Flexion is knocking about online, i got the pics files for the titlebar from that, its in 2 halves of 3 parts, but you can cut and paste the  layers, and then flatten.

Gimme a shout if you need a hand.

Edited by wkdsoul