Sports Interactive Community

Hello,

having trouble running the game. Multiple crash dumps, think they are all at the same place in the game, but not sure.

Tried the following:

• disabling the antivirus
  • updating the graphic drivers
  • updating the game

nothing helps so far for 3D match. Graphic settings are recommended by the game. Tried to play in 2D and it works so I have managed to go further.

Thank you,

best regards!

DxDiag.txt

FM 2019 v19.0.3.1154375 (2018.10.28 14.16.57).dmp

FM 2019 v19.1.0.1157772 (2018.11.01 20.18.08).dmp

FM 2019 v19.1.1.1159619 (2018.11.01 20.36.26).dmp

FM 2019 v19.1.1.1159619 (2018.11.01 21.17.47).dmp

So what exactly are you doing in game when you encounter this issue? Is it say when entering a match, when processing, clicking a certain screen etc?

Also may be worth sending us your Belarc - details on how to do so here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2018/134_how-to/138_pc/how-to-find-my-belarc-file-r402/

Thanks. 

It happens during the second half of the friendly match. Doing nothing special, just crashes...

Now when I've swiched to 2D works perfectly fine.

Sent the Bealrc files via email.

Cheers, BR

Edited by crocop

Okay ESET has been known to cause issues with installs in the past. As a test to see if it's the problem, we would recommend turning on Windows Defender then completely removing ESET. The reason we suggest this is that it has been known to cause issues even when it's disabled or with exceptions setup.

Once you've uninstalled, uninstall and reinstall FM (your save game files etc will remain untouched during this process) then try the game again. 

Let us know how you get on. Thanks. 

Have you uninstalled FM19 after you have uninstalled ESET Sincerity? If not, please reinstall FM19 too. Thank you.

Remember to always keep Windows Defender on!

Yes, i did that a few times.

I'm playing FM19 Touch now without any problems.

But Touch and ESET are not the problem (graphics card is also up to date).

I have played 91 hours in the beta version and didn't had any problems with FM19 nor with ESET.

Since the full game was released i get all these crash dumps problems in FM19 full game and not in Touch which i don't want to play.

i hope you guys can fix the problem.

First of all, right-click on your desktop and select 'New' -> 'Folder'

Create a folder and name it something to distinguish it (say SI backup)

Once you've done this go to your Sports Interactive folder found within 'documents' which by default is at the following location - C:\Users\[YOUR WINDOWS USERNAME]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019

This should contain folders like 'games', 'crash dumps' etc. Please cut every folder from here and paste them into the folder you've created on your desktop.

Once you've done this and the Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019 folder is now empty, launch the game. If it works, copy back the files from the desktop folder and hopefully it should now load without any issues.