FM19 Editor

Roy Race 9

Em 09/11/2018 em 00:01, Weiry disse:

Anyone else having an issue with positions not showing up on the clubs' player list? All other details are there except this one. Even tried to remove the column and add it back but still no luck. Not a major issue but it's nice to have everything all in one place instead of having to go to the player profile and see his position that way.

That is also my issue reported 4th November but seems at FM19 editor there is no way how

To Moderators this is what we speak. Example with Club players list and search with filters ( FM17 vs FM19 )

FM17 - image.png.5b316357ef6f8b4cda43edbe474eae61.png

image.thumb.png.0d986e962d48378ba5d9d05db5159841.png

FM19 - image.thumb.png.7a58347685893b2dbaad608d40426383.png

image.thumb.png.16f1a4017739fa738f3423a20aca087d.png

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/11/2018 at 11:01, Weiry said:

Anyone else having an issue with positions not showing up on the clubs' player list? All other details are there except this one. Even tried to remove the column and add it back but still no luck. Not a major issue but it's nice to have everything all in one place instead of having to go to the player profile and see his position that way.

Yes, not sure why this was taken off when it was in all previous versions, there is a column saying position when showing the players at a club but it is blank? Is there a fix for this? Anyone know?

I'm editing Scotland leagues and have changed Premiership to 14 team and rest to 12 and Highland league to 10. However, I'm struggling to edit promotion/relegation play-off rules in the Editor? Can anyone point me in the direction of a threat or lend a hand on here?

i also have similar problem

i take file from editor fm18, make him XMl, put him in new editor fm19, compres, than merge vs new file fm 19 database,

compres again, whats matter ?  i lose RELOAD options, cant validate new file (A 19.fmf), but in game this work perfect ...

how solved this ?

download (1).png

download (1).png

download.png

Hey, seems like an obvious question but say if I have created an editor file using the editor and then add another editor file that I have downloaded, IF they contain some of the same changes, how does FM decide which editor file to load? 

For example, if 1 file has changed a players stats and the other editor has also done this, which edit it will make it to the game? 

vor 28 Minuten schrieb pezzyhawkins:

Hey, seems like an obvious question but say if I have created an editor file using the editor and then add another editor file that I have downloaded, IF they contain some of the same changes, how does FM decide which editor file to load? 

For example, if 1 file has changed a players stats and the other editor has also done this, which edit it will make it to the game? 

Data files are loaded alphabetically, if a second file is loaded with the same player stats edited, the last will be in the game.

17 minutes ago, KUBI said:

Data files are loaded alphabetically, if a second file is loaded with the same player stats edited, the last will be in the game.

Ok, so what if the stats edited are different? 

or say for example 1 edit has a manager at one club and another edit has the same manager at another club?

vor 12 Minuten schrieb pezzyhawkins:

Ok, so what if the stats edited are different? 

or say for example 1 edit has a manager at one club and another edit has the same manager at another club?

File name A and file name B. The manager will be at the club that is set in file name B, because that changes are loaded last.

Am I the only one having problems with getting reserve/B clubs promoted? 

It has all the correct settings set but no matter how long you play they will not get promoted. I am not playing in Spain, Germany or anything like that, where it sometimes takes ages. This was not an issue in previous versions.

Perhaps SI could look into this?

Thanks.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Romme90:

Am I the only one having problems with getting reserve/B clubs promoted? 

It has all the correct settings set but no matter how long you play they will not get promoted. I am not playing in Spain, Germany or anything like that, where it sometimes takes ages. This was not an issue in previous versions.

Perhaps SI could look into this?

Thanks.

They can only look into this if you post it in the bugs forum and explain it in detail and also provide a saved game.

vor 46 Minuten schrieb panagioti:

There is no way to laod original data to editor so i can edit.there are 0 nations 0 clubs 0 players 0 everything.

does anyone has this problem?pls help

You need to add a search condition to display the data.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-11-19 um 21.10.56.jpg

my database i was working on for example... i'm quite sure i didn't delete it by accident, however it's nowhere to find...

@KUBI do you know btw how to acitvate D teams in editor?? when you extract comp.fmf file you can find club d team file... it has to be way to enable that too

vor einer Stunde schrieb pezzyhawkins:

Hey, so I have made some players on FM19 non players using the editor (joe cole being one), why are they not on the game as staff when I start a new game?

You need to load all players from that nation(s) - advanced setting - nation - players with nationality.

On 2018. 11. 3. at 오전 7시 44분, grade said:

My issue is within the editor.

Database changes list is there, but as you can see nothing shows up.

Screenshot 2018-11-02 at 22.41.25.png

find the way to solve this problem.

Extract 'comp editor.fmf'

open comp editor\panels\list auto size.xml with notepad++ etc

and find "<!-- description label -->"

go to 

<widget class="table" id="tabl" fixed_size_rows="true" mode="select_multiple, select_rows, show_bullets, dont_allow_click_unselect_single" select_event="slit">
            <flags id="auto_size" value="vertical" />
        </widget>

change like this 

<widget class="table" id="tabl" fixed_size_rows="true" auto_size_maximum_height="420" mode="select_multiple, select_rows, show_bullets, dont_allow_click_unselect_single" select_event="slit">
        </widget>

Compress 'comp editor.fmf'

Overwrite \Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2019\data 

6 hours ago, KUBI said:

You need to load all players from that nation(s) - advanced setting - nation - players with nationality.

Unfortunately this hasn't worked, could it be because they are no longer players but are now staff? 

It's actually really annoying as when players retire in real life and become coaches it's not so easy using the editor to make them coaches unless they move to a club. 

I have downloaded a live update from Sortitoutsi, could this perhaps interfere possibly? hence why this doesn't work? 

51 minutes ago, pezzyhawkins said:

Unfortunately this hasn't worked, could it be because they are no longer players but are now staff? 

It's actually really annoying as when players retire in real life and become coaches it's not so easy using the editor to make them coaches unless they move to a club. 

I have downloaded a live update from Sortitoutsi, could this perhaps interfere possibly? hence why this doesn't work? 

To be more specific.... I am trying to get 2 players (now retired) available on a new game as coaches/managers. Joe Cole and Rafael van der Vaart. Both have recently retired but I think will go into coaching so I have used the editor to edit both to non player's from their playing roles. I have made some changes to non-player data but still they do not appear when I fire up a new game.... Is there anything I need to do to ensure they are loaded? I have their nations selected in database. 

11 hours ago, Kodiak said:

go to 

<widget class="table" id="tabl" fixed_size_rows="true" mode="select_multiple, select_rows, show_bullets, dont_allow_click_unselect_single" select_event="slit">
        </widget>

change like this 

<widget class="table" id="tabl" fixed_size_rows="true" auto_size_maximum_height="420" mode="select_multiple, select_rows, show_bullets, dont_allow_click_unselect_single" select_event="slit">
        </widget>

Thanks, it worked! :thup:

19 hours ago, Kodiak said:

go to 

</widget>

change like this 

</widget>

Dude!!!! You're a Legend!!!!! It works for me too. Thank you.

11 hours ago, Luke Cro said:

2 questions...

1. did anyone find a way to view players' positions in editor??

2. how to activate D TEAMS  for clubs?? when you extract comp editor.fmf you can find file "club d team. xml"  so there shoud be way that you can add d team for clubs

2. I will take a look tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Luke Cro said:

Did you take a look?? @krlenjushka

3rd reserve teams are added to editor. There is no "D team" phrase in language file so i guess you cant add it in game. You can use some other name instead. Maybe you can add that to example language file but im not sure how to load that language in editor.

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I have a issue about getting B teams promoted. I would also like them to be able to join European Tournaments. I would really appreciate if anyone could help me with this problem.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

LutszFM

• 4 months later...
22 hours ago, shisho_bakshishov said:

I cannot click on the arrow for choosing databases in the Career even though my editor folder is empty. I have the same problem when I have .fmf or .xml files in it 

database-dropdown.jpg

folder.jpg

do you have original version of the game? Because I see your game version is 19.1.1

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/08/2019 at 22:53, shisho_bakshishov said:

I cannot click on the arrow for choosing databases in the Career even though my editor folder is empty. I have the same problem when I have .fmf or .xml files in it 

database-dropdown.jpg

folder.jpg

Same problem. Or when I have any .fmf file in the editor folder, the game does not load at all. The files are valid (I suppose). 

20 minutes ago, primovic said:

Same problem. Or when I have any .fmf file in the editor folder, the game does not load at all. The files are valid (I suppose). 

Wait, there is something red here on the DB changes. But I have no idea how to fix it 

dbc.jpg

12 hours ago, primovic said:

Wait, there is something red here on the DB changes. But I have no idea how to fix it 

dbc.jpg

do you have original version of the game, that's my question.

2 hours ago, primovic said:

How do I fix it?

If you go onto the people tab in the database, on the filter, there might be an option to look for failed database changes. It could ask you for a number, which you’d put 1 in. This will then filter out the failed database changes. 

You can then either delete the change that’s failed or fix it.

On 29/08/2019 at 14:12, FCUtdWill said:

If you go onto the people tab in the database, on the filter, there might be an option to look for failed database changes. It could ask you for a number, which you’d put 1 in. This will then filter out the failed database changes. 

You can then either delete the change that’s failed or fix it.

Thanks a lot, that worked.

Archived