[FM19] - Polish lower leagues (down to 4th level)

On 20/03/2019 at 19:35, Bigpole said:

older version of my file was working okay on 4th and 5th tier but now when I'm testing competition in editor it crashes at the end of the season. I have no idea why, because league structure is untouched. I'd be furious if it turns out that I can't fix this.

Any luck with fixing crash @Bigpole ?

33 minutes ago, campos08 said:

Any luck with fixing crash @Bigpole ?

I'm on verge of giving up with this file, sometimes it crashes, sometimes it doesn't. If I can't fix this, I'll just concentrate on playing the game, because I have around 300 hours spent in editor.

I've updated 1st post.

Version down to 4th level is up and running major things changed from previous version

• set Pro Junior System money for every playable division (as in real life)
  • corrected old values in Pro Junior System 
  • fixed u-22 rule for 2019 season in ekstraklasa
  • fixed under-soil heating as requirement in I Liga
  • few tweaks to Match rules in CLJ-18

1st post updated

• tweaks to IV Liga (5th division), apparently promotions/relegations were not happening in some saves so it should be fixed now
  • regional divisions are set for every club so the game will try to put promoted/relegated teams to correct divisions. But because dynamic promotion/relegation is hard to achieve, don't be surprised if you see some teams in wrong competitions. They are as close as they can be to their 'respective' division so won't be much of a problem with travel costs.

Archived