Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

Football Manager 2019 *Official* Feedback Thread

Recommended Posts

It's a MINOR Update. Minor updates are usually only for fixing genuinely game-breaking issues, such as those that Mac users were experiencing recently.

Edited by CFuller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SI never announce updates in advance. The next major update will probably come around early March, after all the major winter transfer windows have closed (the Chinese transfer window is open until late February).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ItsYourTacticsMate said:

Ok but can you post some highlights or pictures of those?

and @Armistice (in case you log in on your other account), check out my current thread in the T&T forum.  Lots of videos and screenshots there :thup:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ItsYourTacticsMate said:

Ok but can you post some highlights or pictures of those?

Last year the thing "everybody knows" about the ME was the constant long shots, many of them going wildly off target. I spent quite a while putting together screenshots from my last bunch of games (no cherry-picking) to show that you could set up your team and tactics to avoid the issue without compromising on the quality of football, or the effectiveness of attacks. Complete waste of time. Even a year later I see people here posting the same complaints about FM18.

So I have no interest in 'proving' anything, or winning the argument. As many of the critics regularly point out, this is a feedback thread and they're entitled to post their criticisms. So it's only fair that those of us who like FM19, and the ME, get to post our feedback, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CFuller said:

People who have major complaints about a video game are generally far more vocal than those who don't. You won't find a lot of people posting on feedback threads just to say, "Yeah, everything's fine. :thup:"

As has been stated before, only a small percentage of FMers post on these forums, and the biggest complaints come from only a small percentage of those.

Your last sentence is quite true so there is no real way of knowing just how many players are not happy with the ME and who have either given up this version completely or gone back to an earlier version

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vladimir said:

Why is it impossible to fix the continue timeout bug?

Not impossible, just a lot more complicated than you'd think to do as part of a minor update. It will be fixed in due course and there was debate about trying to include it this time. Just too much risk at this stage we're afraid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 1 Stunde schrieb Tony Wright 747:

Your last sentence is quite true so there is no real way of knowing just how many players are not happy with the ME and who have either given up this version completely or gone back to an earlier version

I guess it will reflect in sales, I certainly won't buy fm next year even though I always bought it for 10 years. 

 

Also this forum does not really reflect the opinions of users in the forum as a gazillion negative posts got deleted and users banned for being 'non constructive'. 

 

So voicing negative opinions is only allowed under very specific circumstances in this forum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thejay said:

I guess it will reflect in sales, I certainly won't buy fm next year even though I always bought it for 10 years. 

 

Also this forum does not really reflect the opinions of users in the forum as a gazillion negative posts got deleted and users banned for being 'non constructive'. 

 

So voicing negative opinions is only allowed under very specific circumstances in this forum. 

Please do not lie about how the forum works. 

Firstly it's not about positive or negative, but constructive. Which is actually really easy to do. Most people are pretty good at it on here. 

Only a minority of posts actually get deleted, and only a minority of those posters have ever been banned, largely for being abusive. 

Your post is actually the exact kind of post that's adds nothing and isn't true either. There's been some really good dialogue between SI and people recent, even when they disagree. We plan to keep it that way. So do respect the rules if the forum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 5 Stunden schrieb SpiderJu:

@Jack Joyce:  i am from Germany - i hope i can explain, what i want to say and to prefer.

ME = Match Engine
for me, and i think, for many other People,
is the ME more than what happens on the Pitch.

I think the Athmosphere is one of the Thing, that is important, for good ME
because, i think, both Parts are the Target, for having fm playing People saying: wow, amazing Stuff

and the thrid Part is the Environment - specially "the Stadiums"
i think, when SI make this for the Community changing/editing possible,
that would be amazing,

because my Result is:
ME = good Scenes on the Pitch + fantastic feeling Atmosphere + high quality Stadium Imaging
are the Best Way to make FM to higher Level of Feeling

Example: Konami
the make many Parts Changing Possible.
And when you see in the evoweb forum, what the Community can make better, that is fu*ing amazing Stuff:
this feels like a big Point and make this Game 100 % better then the Deafult Game.

i am really sure, that FM can be better then now, when SI start this Point of Agreement and give the Community many more Options to create an BIG FM Game.

I hope, you or other SI Guys, read this Wish and can explain, what are possible.

Thanks a lot to take your Time.

When SI is interesting i Communication, please Contact me. I can create Contact to many Guys who are very talend in Programming in pes 2019 ( evoweb Forum).
so, maybe, SI are interesting in, what is actually possible to code, that ME looks better, or maybe to see, what is possible to integrate in Realstic Graphics and Atmosphere.
i think, many guys of them are very interesting to help each other, to make the FM more amazing by the Part Pitch, Crwod, Stadiums, realistic Gameplay, Adboards, Chants....and more...

Thanks SI, for reporting me.

Edited by SpiderJu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 27 Minuten schrieb themadsheep2001:

Please do not lie about how the forum works. 

Firstly it's not about positive or negative, but constructive. Which is actually really easy to do. Most people are pretty good at it on here. 

Only a minority of posts actually get deleted, and only a minority of those posters have ever been banned, largely for being abusive. 

Your post is actually the exact kind of post that's adds nothing and isn't true either. There's been some really good dialogue between SI and people recent, even when they disagree. We plan to keep it that way. So do respect the rules if the forum. 

So the dialogue being good recently does not change what happened in the past. 

According to this rule all positive non constructive posts should be removed as well, which is clearly not the case. 

Also there were cases where  posters who posted negative oponions were abused by other posters without punishment. 

 

So it you want to be strict according to the rules, the same rules should apply to everyone regardless of what opinions they have on the game. 

 

Also I fail to see how this is me lying or that this has anything to do with how the forum works, rather its about how it is moderated. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, herne79 said:

and @Armistice (in case you log in on your other account), check out my current thread in the T&T forum.  Lots of videos and screenshots there :thup:.

Don’t worry my man I am not trying to hide my identity, I just like the new username, it has actually became a meme this “it’s your tactics” thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Not impossible, just a lot more complicated than you'd think to do as part of a minor update. It will be fixed in due course and there was debate about trying to include it this time. Just too much risk at this stage we're afraid. 

Thanks Neil!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, ItsYourTacticsMate said:

Don’t worry my man I am not trying to hide my identity, I just like the new username, it has actually became a meme this “it’s your tactics” thing.

Which account would you like deleted as alias accounts aren't allowed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 часа назад, thejay сказал:

Also this forum does not really reflect the opinions of users in the forum as a gazillion negative posts got deleted and users banned for being 'non constructive'. 

 

It's not true.
I created very provocative post in past where I not criticized only, but SI staff contacted with me, explained some aspects and were patient and polite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Novem9 said:

It's not true.
I created very provocative post in past where I not criticized only, but SI staff contacted with me, explained some aspects and were patient and polite.

Indeed. Everything you posted was well backed up with Pkm's and saves. Exactly whats needed and wanted 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

any fixes to the editor? because new version was downloaded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played with a couple clubs so far in fm19 and in every club, my AM is scheduling GEGENPRESS training even tho I didn't even play a gegenpress tactic.

 

Why is that?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/01/2019 at 11:06, Jack Joyce said:

The latest ME brought in various improvements/fixes that we (and the private beta) believe made it better than the previous one. Simple as that really. The private beta has many dedicated, intelligent and critical players of the game and we value their opinions, and they believed that although the ME has its issues (as all MEs will do) it was better than the previous one. If we didn't ever release a ME until it was completely flawless you'd never get one.

@Mitja No one said the ME is perfect. They just said they enjoy the current ME, which is a perfectly valid opinion without the need for bickering.

 

It's worth pointing out that I haven't asked, nor will I ever ask for a "flawless ME". The game pre update was one of the best FM's I've played and that was clearly quite flawed. Striker movement was a bit too good but that's preferable to strikers not moving and long shots being the most reliable method of scoring, which is what I'm experiencing on the current ME.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bakiano said:

I played with a couple clubs so far in fm19 and in every club, my AM is scheduling GEGENPRESS training even tho I didn't even play a gegenpress tactic.

 

Why is that?

 

They set a tactical style closest to what your is. If enough of your instructions are similar to the Gegenpress default, then they'll set that training. Hence I usually end up with my AM either setting Gegenpress or Vertical Tiki-Taka as those are the two styles I tend to hew most closely to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, herne79 said:

Which account would you like deleted as alias accounts aren't allowed?

You should have deleted this one and kept the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zlatanera said:

They set a tactical style closest to what your is. If enough of your instructions are similar to the Gegenpress default, then they'll set that training. Hence I usually end up with my AM either setting Gegenpress or Vertical Tiki-Taka as those are the two styles I tend to hew most closely to. 

That could be that then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does positional familiarity affect the displayed role suitability so much? For example someone natural at MR (Winger) is fully green, but it goes half-full yellow or lower for accomplished AMR (Winger). A minor complaint but I think it should be going in the other direction, i.e. giving a more accurate representation for players who are not even competent for the given position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was reluctant to play the game because I'm waiting out for a good super league edit. I've been reading these pages, all of it day by day. I asked my brother who also got the game (but has played it and done about 3 seasons) if he agrees with most of these users who are seeing OP long shots or lack of striker movements.. He claims he didn't notice any of that on his own save.

I guess what pple say here is true. Everyone is experiencing different things on their own save.. I just hope SI don't try to over-compensate on 'fixing' these, and end up with a worse game for everyone than we started with. I guess they know what they're doing. 

The only complaint he had was that players who have signed new contracts are sometimes quick to request another. 

So be careful SI. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Long shots goals for/conceded by me as Crystal Palace. 42 matches including friendlies. It doesn't look too bad. Free kicks look good. I was guilty of over-reacting myself. But it's starting to seem like it's balanced. Will need to see more data obviously.

 

 

image.png

image.png

Edited by rain94

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@rain94 It might be your tactics and you being able to prevent them from happening, but click through any AI team and you will see it's too much. I posted stats from different leagues and different teams and all of them had 20-30% long shot goals. Sure occasionally that might happen. I remember seeing stats from Stoke having 20+ one season, but thats an outbreaker. The average across teams and season is 12-15% and in FM we get twice as much. How this hasn't been acknowledged as an issue yet is beyond me, because it's so obvious to see. It's not only perception, it's confirmed by the stats.

Sure, you are might be able to prevent them, but the AI clearly isn't capable of doing that. (One issue being them way to deep in the final third and giving players way too much time to shoot)

Edited by BadanieLuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BadanieLuck said:

@rain94 It might be your tactics and you being able to prevent them from happening, but click through any AI team and you will see it's too much. I posted stats from different leagues and different teams and all of them had 20-30% long shot goals. Sure occasionally that might happen. I remember seeing stats from Stoke having 20+ one season, but thats an outbreaker. The average across teams and season is 12-15% and in FM we get twice as much. How this hasn't been acknowledged as an issue yet is beyond me, because it's so obvious to see. It's not only perception, it's confirmed by the stats that it's almost twice as much than it should be IRL.

I think it definitely has to do with tactics. I make sure to have a CB on Stopper duty to close down and I take the time to set opposition instructions for every match. Any player with long shot attribute over 14 will be closed down or man marked.

Edited by rain94

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, samuelawachie said:

The only complaint he had was that players who have signed new contracts are sometimes quick to request another. 

This!!

I have guys sign a Key Player contract in November, come January I'm looking at my Dynamics page to fend off potential unhappiness (I mostly use it to monitor playing time) and they'll be listed as slightly dissatisfied "is starting to feel he deserves a new contract". If someone bids for them, that basically ruins your relationship with their agent too because you can explain to a player why you rejected their request (and usually be alright), but not the agent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rain94 said:

I think it definitely has to do with tactics. I make sure to have a CB on Stopper duty to close down and I take the time to set opposition instructions for every match. Any player with long shot attribute over 14 will be closed down or man marked.

Doesn’t stop the AI conceding long range shots though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, zlatanera said:

They set a tactical style closest to what your is. If enough of your instructions are similar to the Gegenpress default, then they'll set that training. Hence I usually end up with my AM either setting Gegenpress or Vertical Tiki-Taka as those are the two styles I tend to hew most closely to. 

To add to this, they do this about half of the time, the other half they set schedules that meet other requirements such as their own personal preferences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, wateronglass said:

Why does positional familiarity affect the displayed role suitability so much? For example someone natural at MR (Winger) is fully green, but it goes half-full yellow or lower for accomplished AMR (Winger). A minor complaint but I think it should be going in the other direction, i.e. giving a more accurate representation for players who are not even competent for the given position.

Because positional familiarity affects attributes and thus how suitable the player is for the role.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Seb Wassell said:

Because positional familiarity affects attributes and thus how suitable the player is for the role.

Although I'm still very confused as to why a player can be suitable as a DLP at CM but not as a DLP at DM despite being "natural" at both CM and DM.  That always confuses the hell out of me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jujigatame said:

Although I'm still very confused as to why a player can be suitable as a DLP at CM but not as a DLP at DM despite being "natural" at both CM and DM.  That always confuses the hell out of me.

Natural covers 18-20 in a position, so I suspect the player in your example may be 20 natural at CM and 18 natural at DM. Disclaimer being this is an educated guess without seeing your example :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Seb Wassell said:

Natural covers 18-20 in a position, so I suspect the player in your example may be 20 natural at CM and 18 natural at DM. Disclaimer being this is an educated guess without seeing your example :)

Ah that makes sense.  Is that new?  Did "natural" used to mean 20 and only 20?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jujigatame said:

Ah that makes sense.  Is that new?  Did "natural" used to mean 20 and only 20?

It's been 18-20 for a few versions now, but yes it did used to be 20 only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Players don't understand they're going to be away for international duty during Europa League qualifying rounds, and that's why you're not selecting them for the squad.  I had 3 players freak out on me about it and have their morale instantly tank to "abysmal" over it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jujigatame said:

Players don't understand they're going to be away for international duty during Europa League qualifying rounds, and that's why you're not selecting them for the squad.  I had 3 players freak out on me about it and have their morale instantly tank to "abysmal" over it.

You can hold them back from International Duty I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had an interview and was timed out due to the timeout bug. Why is this so hard to fix? I don't get it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Firstly, I just want to say I love Football Manager and the work you guys do. I have loved every single one including this one since my first (Championship Manager 01/02).

That being said, there are a couple of things that really disappoint me about this one and have made me play it way less and a lot less interested in playing it compared to the others:

1. The skin: I know there are the light and dark options but not a massive fan of the overall layout of skin options, I think it was great last year.

2. Mentoring: Just feels pointless now, one of the things I liked most about the game was developing youth players, carefully choosing their mentor and loaning them out at the right times, that system is out the window now with the new mentoring groups which seem pointless to me (can't have senior players mentor youth players and the big groups just feels tiresome and ineffective). 

3. Tactics: No retain posession option anymore? The new tactics system is nice in ways but I find it a lot harder to fine-tune the tactics that worked for me for the last few years of FM. I feel like in trying to make them more flashy/user-friendly they have become less-effective. I have found no team instructions to be a lot more successful than using team instructions at all on this football manager.

 

I feel like FM should be approached with an 'if it ain't broke don't fix it attitude' and too much has been changed from FM18 making it a lot less fun than last year for me. Just my personal opinion and I'm sure a lot don't agree with me but there you go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm acutely aware I have an utter, utter git of a chairman (roll on the elections FC United have/are due this year - although with the success I expect he'll win again!), having watched him sell 7 of my players from under me during our promotion charge up to the Premier League and giving me little in return, but curious if the maths - possibly because I'm such a small team that's been promoted so quickly - are perhaps a little bit wonky, or if it all really is just down to this monkey clown channelling his inner 'Mike Ashley'?

We're making money hand over fist due to the wonderful TV rights and our pitiful wage bill (it was only 115k in the championship so they probably felt generous increasing it by so much!), yet they continue to to do things such as this (2nd time this season);

image.thumb.png.55a896ef915142f43371bff708428362.png

image.thumb.png.d7cf713be8ef0d6095406ac08df0ee23.png

image.thumb.png.438560332092bde4c8a0b298c059f12f.png

Now I'm quite a fan of instalments - who isn't when you're working on such a tiny budget (I got 22 million following promotion - amazing for them but obviously doesn't go too far in the Prem) - so I went ahead and looked at my obligations over the next 12 months to ensure there isn't a timebomb sat there and nope, my obligations are 'just' 7 million with relegation mathematically impossible too;

image.thumb.png.ff407f2bea4683e006b7cda2db0af7a6.png

We're well within FFP;

image.thumb.png.7ce55ce818f797661abd4b9c287245f1.png

And overall (in April of current season);

image.thumb.png.df44ffe3593c5a3627d1510300b52150.png

image.thumb.png.120daa756dc262e59b04341930bada17.png

We do have youth/training facilities upgrades in the works, but they cost a colossal 750k/1.6 million respectively so do I just have the most ass-hatteriest of chairman or is there something more amiss? I thought the prudence made sense before we avoided relegation, but that was achieved a few weeks back and now they're reducing funding etc - seems weird? The only other thing I can think of is that we had to rent a stadium this season as out lovely 8900 capacity home wasn't up to the task and (presumably) would have cost too much to upgrade (annoying as we'd just taken out a loan/finished the work to increase it to that capacity from 6000!) - are they perhaps saving up to improve our ground? Would they not perhaps feel the need to share that - not that they have to - and ask me to cut costs wherever possible (a la Levy/Poch)?

None of this is rant-y or "aaaargh, why!?" - I'm grinning as I write it as it's just part and parcel of my save (and adds character!), just curious to see if this is the norm or if it is purely down to the stats of the guy who we call chairman, the man who eats prawn crisp sandwiches to save on the cost of real prawns? :)

 

EDIT: Two weeks later - as if to prove my point further - we get this through;

image.thumb.png.d2886196fc564d85240d63f5c78e19eb.png

Not bad for a team with dreadful sponsorship/commercial income, stadium capacity & overall matchday revenue! :D

FCU_commercialincome_2023.thumb.PNG.1d9b9636fcf5d540749bfbb55f153145.PNGFCU_MatchdayRevenue_2023.thumb.PNG.2ee4868b5dfbe7ba0f644c9e694ee754.PNG

Edited by optimusprimal82

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, blackham93 said:

2. Mentoring: Just feels pointless now, one of the things I liked most about the game was developing youth players, carefully choosing their mentor and loaning them out at the right times, that system is out the window now with the new mentoring groups which seem pointless to me (can't have senior players mentor youth players and the big groups just feels tiresome and ineffective). 

SI changed this for a reason. I'm sure there's a post somewhere that explains the real-life situation better, but I can't imagine - for example - Gary Cahill devoting much of his time to tutoring a first-year Chelsea youth scholar who's nowhere near ready for the first-team.

With the new mentoring system, there's rather less certainty around player development (and tutoring was never guaranteed to be successful anyway), but the process is arguably more realistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, blackham93 said:

3. Tactics: No retain posession option anymore? The new tactics system is nice in ways but I find it a lot harder to fine-tune the tactics that worked for me for the last few years of FM. I feel like in trying to make them more flashy/user-friendly they have become less-effective. I have found no team instructions to be a lot more successful than using team instructions at all on this football manager.

This can be easily replicated. As you can see here: 

 , Retain Possession can be replicated as it was basically just a shortcut for those settings. :)

1. What Does Retain Possession Do?

Retain Possession reduces tempo, shortens passing length for all players and reduces risky passes (formerly known as through balls).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 часов назад, blackham93 сказал:

2. Mentoring: Just feels pointless now, one of the things I liked most about the game was developing youth players, carefully choosing their mentor and loaning them out at the right times, that system is out the window now with the new mentoring groups which seem pointless to me (can't have senior players mentor youth players and the big groups just feels tiresome and ineffective). 

 

Old mentoring was totally arcade and unrealistic. At first how first team player can to be a mentor of U-17 player. After trainings in his own time? At second never hope about Jedy styles mentoring in football club, one teacher - one student. Its much more realistic and useful now

 

8 часов назад, blackham93 сказал:

 3. Tactics: No retain posession option anymore? The new tactics system is nice in ways but I find it a lot harder to fine-tune the tactics that worked for me for the last few years of FM. I feel like in trying to make them more flashy/user-friendly they have become less-effective. I have found no team instructions to be a lot more successful than using team instructions at all on this football manager.

 

For me this is the simplest FM to keep possession, because units smarter now. Difficults may be linked with strikers movement issue.
 

 

8 часов назад, blackham93 сказал:

feel like FM should be approached with an 'if it ain't broke don't fix it attitude'

FM worked without a lot of things like scouts, hierarchy, etc. Fortunately, SI push us from comfort zone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, blackham93 said:

I feel like FM should be approached with an 'if it ain't broke don't fix it attitude'

Alright then, let's remove 3D and 2D since the "commentary only" of old weren't broke, team talks, dynamics, anything resembling AI, revert back to regens instead of newgens, bring back To Madeira and Tsigalko, and bring back the arrows and sliders.

Just rebrand the same thing over and over again with a new skin, like certain other developers do, no need to bring in anything new or change anything that isn't "broken". Innovation be damned.

Or, you know, try to push the envelope a bit, try to create a game and simulation that actually captivates our imagination and allow us to live out the fictional lives of managers at all levels. To daydream about working in the sport we love. I applaud that SI are trying to make the game more realistic without removing the fun gaming aspect of it.

I get that you have a different though about it, and there are certain features you dislike that others like and vice versa, but the quoted part is the one I really don't see an eye to eye with you. If SI had had the same mindset that you present we would not have a game anything like what we have now, in fact I'd go as far as saying the game would have been discontinued far back if they had published it without much new things year after year after year. Some are already complaining about too few new features already, and that pack wouldn't be any smaller with fewer new features.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HUNT3R said:

This can be easily replicated. As you can see here: 

 , Retain Possession can be replicated as it was basically just a shortcut for those settings. :)

1. What Does Retain Possession Do?

Retain Possession reduces tempo, shortens passing length for all players and reduces risky passes (formerly known as through balls).

Just to add to this. Retain possession was removed since we added a 'control possession' tactical template that is a lot more effective. The problem with the old 'retain possession' instruction was that you could set other TIs that completely contradict a possession-based system, leading to you not keeping the ball well at all. When people click 'retain possession' they expect it to work, but this wasn't always the case if your other instructions didn't support it.

Long story short, controlling possession is something that requires co-ordination between not just your 'in possession' instructions, but all 3 of the TI sections. Therefore it made more sense as a style than an instruction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...