Sports Interactive Community
Alari Naylor

Football Manager 2019 Mobile Official Feedback Thread

17 hours ago, Alari Naylor said:

I've forgotten which device you have :D

Yes the performance at the moment on iOS is better, but also my S8 is quite smooth - screen resolution plays a big part so anything with a lot of pixels and without a very good processor is not quite how we would want it on Android but we are always looking to improve.

I'm on a Huawei P9. Thinking about maybe switching to a Galaxy S9 or a Pixel 2. Not for FM purposes, but... Better performance wouldn't hurt.. 😉

I keep demoting my players as not ready for first team but they keep reappearing after a few games in the first team?  I’m guessing it shouldn’t be happening 

Hello,

Some feedback/suggestions here.

First screenshot, translation issue. It says wages are too high... "Plus" should be "moins".

2nd + 3rd screen, "mouvement" has become "déplacement". Same skill I guess.

4th screen, would love the option to load highlighted attributes for each specific roles.

This year version is way better looking than before, a bit more user friendly except page scrolling and the game is still too clicky.

Screenshot_20181114-130046.png

Screenshot_20181114-130341.png

Screenshot_20181114-130406.png

Screenshot_20181114-130446.png

Edited by El_Barbudo

30 minutes ago, El_Barbudo said:

The 4th screen would love the option to load highlighted attributes for each specific role

You can change it o show the role the player is training  in 

il y a 26 minutes, DarJ a dit :

You can change it o show the role the player is training  in 

How please ? When I choose a player of mine as a model it returns its highest attributes but no attributes regarding to its training. More, when I change a player training, highlighted attributes don't change.

Go to "settings", if you look down at the first page you would see "players attribute highlighting". Set that to "trained role" so when you choose a role to train your player in it highlights the attributes that are trained

il y a une heure, DarJ a dit :

Go to "settings", if you look down at the first page you would see "players attribute highlighting". Set that to "trained role" so when you choose a role to train your player in it highlights the attributes that are trained

Thanks a lot. French translation is quite mistaking for this part of the settings.

Does anyone know how to change the play runs to make them diagonal on the 'tactics - formation' screen please?

I'm really enjoying the new graphics FMM19 has such as the breaking news screen and the promoted screen. 

I'm also really liking how players who are on your shortlist can sometimes approach you to say they're interested in signing for you.

24 minutes ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

Why does the game have Jose Mourinho retiring at the beginning of the 2019/20 season?

1135893420_Screenshot_20181115-0836472.thumb.png.8a44ba1ec200a700fdfc72aa8449314d.png

Because he suck?

Kind regards,

A Man Utd fan :D

55 minutes ago, MikaelS said:

Because he suck?

Kind regards,

A Man Utd fan :D

#MourinhoIn :lol:

Seriously tho, he shouldn't be retiring this early. Resign or be sacked from Man Utd... but retire? I wanted to be able to compete against him!

2 hours ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

#MourinhoIn :lol:

Seriously tho, he shouldn't be retiring this early. Resign or be sacked from Man Utd... but retire? I wanted to be able to compete against him!

I think I've seen it happen in one of my saves too.

Hello 

First time playing FMM (i'm a veteran paying since CM94 LOL). General feedback: light game, easy going, only need to define tactics + buying/selling players and try to make great business. For me it's perfect for commute playing (around 1h p/day)

I have a Nokia 5, already played a whole season with Academica (PT). At the moment no major graphical issues, the only key issue i have is about scouting:

* have 3 scouts

* Assign them to different locations, for instance South America and Africa, looking for young/hot prospects but they always return empty. Does anyone have the same issue?

* Also happening when i search for non youg/hot prospects etc

EDIT: Going to add this into Bug Forum

Cheers

Edited by elvinny